PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Mantis

mylow thehutt
12-18-2001, 07:00 PM
:) Just after ben scliced and diced ponda and enzan,he picks up luke and right behind them is a huge mantis,when frst saw this my mouth droped open,then i saw a custom of him at reblescum.com,if you know who or what i'm talking about do you think he would make it in the next dulex line?or any dulex line

Thoughts:)

Rollo Tomassi
12-18-2001, 07:05 PM
Isn't that K'tik Keed'kak or however you spell his goofy name? I'd buy one, but there are other deluxe figures I'd want first, like Ewok with Imperial helmet Xylophone and Tatooine Luke with Moisture vaporator.

mylow thehutt
12-18-2001, 07:21 PM
:) True,but you got to adimt he's prtty cool:cool:

GNT
12-19-2001, 02:57 AM
But not as good as the ones Rollo Tomassi mentioned,why would you want that over a "Tatooine Luke with Moisture vaporator"?

LTBasker
12-19-2001, 06:18 AM
I'd like to see the drummer dudes with they giant drum and Rappertunie on his rock with his giant harmonica as a deluxe figure to finish off the Rebo band.

Coming soon: Hasbro interactive figures! Only one figure to be made, a giant mantis from the Mos Eisley Cantina!
S.W. UNDERGROUND REPORT: The mantis is really a live bug being packed into a bubble on a card due to Hasbro's greedy scheme.

GNT
12-19-2001, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by LTBasker
I'd like to see the drummer dudes with they giant drum and Rappertunie on his rock with his giant harmonica as a deluxe figure to finish off the Rebo band.

Coming soon: Hasbro interactive figures! Only one figure to be made, a giant mantis from the Mos Eisley Cantina!
S.W. UNDERGROUND REPORT: The mantis is really a live bug being packed into a bubble on a card due to Hasbro's greedy scheme.

But dont worry the bubble will have holes in it so that the Mantis can breath people :)

And the drummers names are Umpass-stay (the Klatooinian) and Ak-rev (The Weequay) dummers :)

Jayspawn
12-19-2001, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I'd like a Psycho Mantis or whatever his name is. He needs a frosty brew from his pal Wuher in the Cantina diorama.

jedi master sal
12-19-2001, 10:30 AM
GNT,

where in the world did you get your info on the names of the drummers.

Talk about obscure!!

Sheesh.

Just substitute for figs you should already have. I have about 5 weequays and three Klatooinians. (yes I bought 3 skiff guard sets)

You can always repaint if neccessary.

mylow thehutt
12-19-2001, 02:59 PM
:)To answer all your questions,i picked this over luke w/moisture vapers,is because i don't know what the heck a moisture vaper is:confused: also, his name isn't pyscho mantis i got theat name from a veideo game.and i din't say i want him,i just thought he was cool i want the drummer guy way befor i get this thing.;)

JEDIpartner
12-19-2001, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Isn't that K'tik Keed'kak or however you spell his goofy name?

it's spelled Z-O-R-A-K in my neighbourhood... ;)

Jargo
12-19-2001, 04:39 PM
Sal, those names aint obscure. Check out the official site right now for a series of databank entries relating to the Rebo band and all the twelve members.

Max Rebo
Droopy McCool
Sy Snootles
Joh Yowza
Barquin D'an
Doda Bodonawieedo
Rappertunie
Rystall
Lyn Me
Greeta
Ak Rev
Umpass Stay

I also include Oola and Yarna D'al Gargan the dancers but that's just me :)

Anyways, Kitik Keed'Kak is cool from the waist up because that's all that got filmed so hasbro would have to make up the lower half. I'd buy one if it got made but as the others have said, there's more interesting characters to be made first like Dannik Jerriko and Chalmun, Bom Vimdim and Hem Dazon, Brea and Senni Tonnika, Yerka Mig and Hrchek Kal Fas, Solomahal and Myo, Feltipern trevag and Miyoom Onith, Djas Puhr and Elis Helrot, Brainee and Dice Ibegon, Leesub Sirin and Danz Borin, Bannis Keeg and Garouf Lafoe........... Plenty of cantina patrons I'd rather see before the big stick insect!
I'd also like to se a deluxe version of the Shyerba beast of burden that hangs out outside the cantina next to the Dewback. That'd be cool. :)

mylow thehutt
12-19-2001, 04:45 PM
What!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused: who are those guys,pics would nice

GNT
12-19-2001, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by jedi master sal
GNT,

where in the world did you get your info on the names of the drummers.

Talk about obscure!!

Sheesh.

The official website just added a databank entry for the Max Rebo Band :)

Dryanta
12-20-2001, 11:10 AM
Drummers yes,mantis maybe.another Luke, no