PDA

View Full Version : OTC CCP & Leia

tnswman
07-01-2004, 11:56 AM
I just got the CCp and Bespin Leia in. The CCp is fantastic and is a nice upgrade for one of my favorite figures. Leia is pretty crappy though. Bad paint applications and a sculpted gown which is not a seperate item. However, she looks great in the package. What does everyone else think of them?

Ji'dai
07-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Does the new Bespin Leia have sculpted hair or is it "real" like the Princess Leia Collection one (which isn't too bad a figure btw).

tnswman
07-01-2004, 09:08 PM
I think it is sculpted, However, it is hard to tell so I may be wrong. the hair looks fine, its the darned gown and paint that hold the figure down. Still. It's nice LOL!

Ji'dai
07-01-2004, 09:55 PM
I think it is sculpted, However, it is hard to tell so I may be wrong. the hair looks fine, its the darned gown and paint that hold the figure down. Still. It's nice LOL!

My bad, the Bespin Leia from the Princess Leia collection does have sculpted plastic hair. D'oh! The old figure is on the shelf right in front of me too :o

Kidhuman
07-01-2004, 10:45 PM
I want the CCP the worst out of all this wave. Now if they would just mgake a Twin Pod Cloud Car

tnswman
07-02-2004, 07:13 AM
The CCp is amazing :) in the 80's the CCp figures saw a lot of adventures even though their arms were in a constant state of saluting LOL!

jjreason
07-02-2004, 12:29 PM
I know it's a lot to ask, but I'd love the Cloud Car (when and if they ever decide to finally put one out) to come with a different pilot - so we could have 2 different guys on board. Different face sculpt, or different ranking on the uniform, markings on the helmet, whatever. I'm glad this figure is working out though, I've been waiting for a new one too.

Val Da Car
07-02-2004, 01:51 PM
I want the CCP the worst out of all this wave. Now if they would just mgake a Twin Pod Cloud Car

They have too...of late I have noticed that Hasbla has positioned figures to go together 6 to 12 months down the road

ergo

Hoth Han
Battle of Hoth 4 pack (both Taun Taun variations)
Wampa
Hoth Luke (coordinated stand)
R3p0
Hoth Trooper

All scattered over the course of 12- 18 months.

Vintage hashes

Sandcrawler (available to order)
Jawa
R1-G4 !!!! (need I say more)

Cloud Car Pilot (awesome baby!!)
Bespin Leia
Darth Vader (Bespin rumor)

then why not a Cloud Car...

just my $.02

Kidhuman
07-02-2004, 06:26 PM
Makes a ton of sense, but they need to release it in the OTC line and need to announce it really quick if they are going to put it out.

Val Da Car
07-02-2004, 07:19 PM
not necessary...if it is an "exclusive" like no one really heard of the Slave 1 repackage until a couple of days again

Old Fossil
07-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Well, an Exclusive Cloud Car with an exclusive pack-in figure wouldn't be a big stretch, especially given the fact that the majority of OTC vehicles so far have pack-in figures:

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (Vader pack-in)
Sandcrawler (2 Jawas & Droid pack-in)
Slave I (Boba Fett pack-in)

And I read somewhere that Sam's Club will have an exclusive Millenium Falcon with a pack-in figure or figures.

Thus they could give us another Pilot when they release the Cloud Car, and give him a different head than the carded one. I know I'd buy one.