PDA

View Full Version : Just regular cards

sith_killer_99
12-18-2001, 11:01 PM
Does anyone collect the regular cards?;)

Not the CCG stuff.:rolleyes:

I'm talking about the regular collector sets. I have the SW widescreen and Empire widescreen cards and a few other sets.

Anyway, my local comic store guy says he has a set of the Shadows of the Empire cards. He's been looking for it for about 2 weeks now.:rolleyes:

I'm just wondering if this is a good set?!?!?:confused:

BTW, this seems to be the smallest section in the forums!

Does ANYONE collect the cards?:(

Rollo Tomassi
12-21-2001, 07:23 AM
Not since the SW Galaxy sets almost a decade ago, and then only the first two...

This section of the forums is a travesty. For awhile, I seriously wanted to go into each thread and post ridiculous comments for as long as it took for a moderator to close the thread until there were no threads left. It was going to be a holy mission for me.

Then, about ten minutes later, my tummy started rumbling and I made some frozen pancakes for breakfast and forgot all about it...

:rolleyes:

Sith Worm
12-21-2001, 07:36 PM
Utinni, O.K. now your getting real annoying, Rollo hold down the potty mouth he is not worth it!

Rollo Tomassi
12-22-2001, 11:50 AM
Oh I hear laughing all right. But it's mine. I just can't bring myself to quake from threats on AN INTERNET CHAT BOARD.

You are wierd...:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Fear my digestive track after a big bowl of beans.

Scratch that, I hate beans.

Fear my bowels after a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches...:eek: :evil:

2-1B
07-11-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
This section of the forums is a travesty. For awhile, I seriously wanted to go into each thread and post ridiculous comments for as long as it took for a moderator to close the thread until there were no threads left. It was going to be a holy mission for me.

Kinda like Utinni was doing? :D
(since he's addressed in this thread though not found, he must have been successful in getting some deletions credited in his name :rolleyes: )

What can be done to revive interest? What will it take to get people back into this aspect of collecting? :cry:

I'M HERE ! I WANT TO HAVE AN ACTIVE CARDS FORUM !

But I fear I am too late, it's a ghost town. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wish I could walk into a store and find a few different CURRENT sets to collect, but they're just not there. I'm really bored with many of the new toys, so I would like to direct some collecting funds into this direction.

I won't give up on this forum, I hope a few others are willing to jump back in here! :D