PDA

View Full Version : Just found in UK

dukes
12-19-2001, 10:34 AM
Went to the toyfair at NEC on Sunday.

Managed to get the POTJ Imperial Officer, Rebel Trooper, FX-7 and Zutton for 8 each. Not bad considering it was off Star Toys although they were the only ones there with them and I didnt want to go away empty handed!!!
Also Luke Bacta for 9.

Jargo
12-23-2001, 08:32 PM
But thetoyshop.com/the entertainer has had them in at 7 for a while now. I picked up four Imperial officers and three rebel fleet troopers from thetoyshop.com over a week ago.
I can't reccomend this place enough to all of us UK collectors. They don't always have all the most current figures but you can bet your bottom dollar that what they do have they have in large quantities.
I know for a fact that they recently had all of the FX-7 wave in and the first two deluxe figures.
The carded figures were all 6/7 and the deluxe were 10. That's not bad considering some online stores have got the FX-7 wave in for 10 and over and the deluxe figures will be going for at least 13.
If you can get access to a credit card or a visa card use thetoyshop and make sure you don't go short. They are the best thing that's happened to collecting since toysRus stopped stocking star wars figures completely. support this place and it will grow and have more stores offering cheap toys all over the country. They're already planning world domination with loads of stores already opened. It makes sense to shop there to me.
Especially as they don't give you the runaround, pack excellent quality goods and have excellent customer services.

Sorry if this sounded like an advert but I just get very enthusiastic about decent retailers. They are after all hard to come by these days:happy:

Darth Evil
12-24-2001, 06:45 AM
I haven't even seen any of the FX-7 wave, I want that Imperial Officer!

Jek Porky 2002
01-08-2002, 06:42 PM
I not long ago bought, The full FX-7 wave for 8 each and all 4 deluxe figures for 12 each.