PDA

View Full Version : ROMANDO StarTrek micros Wave 2 !

sicqnus
07-05-2004, 09:57 PM
Following Furuta, the Romando company will produce a new bunch of ST micros. To be released in august with a pricepoint of $42.12 for a box of 12 units randomly packed. I don't know yet what will be the ships in this assortment but it's one more opportunity to get new micros for our collections. Preorder here : http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?ROM71086

complete sets will be available later at J-list for a few $$$ more.
:p :p :p

I still prefer the Furutas but more is better than nothing...

sicqnus
07-05-2004, 10:17 PM
Just a quick note for those who missed the secret Enterprise-E from Furuta wave 2. J-list have the little chaser in stock for $20 + shipping (full serie 2 sets available as well).

britcit3
07-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Hey Sicq,

Would you let me know when these appear on J-List ?

Cheers

BC3

sicqnus
07-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Here is the picture :

A little Olympic class USS Pasteur and an unexpected "WOLF 359" USS Saratoga (NCC-31911 refit Miranda class), looks good to me.
The Klingon cruiser seems to be a K'Tinga and there will be a micro NX :) .

I still can't understand the meaning of the micro-micros counterparts... And the little plastic parts could be the DS9 station. You will need to get one of each four ships (Saratoga, Pasteur, 1701, Stargazer) to find all the parts and build the station.

britcit3
07-07-2004, 12:28 AM
At last ! A micro NX-01.

I just hope that use use stiffer plastic stan wave 1 - the nacelle holders/pylons on the Nx-01/Ncc 1701 will look a mess if they are too soft.

Cheers

Bc3

AndyW
07-13-2004, 02:30 PM
I may get a set of these, was never much interested in the wave one rommando stuff. The Olympic class looks really terrible though, and also don't see why there are micro micro's either. Or why there are different colours for the same ship, but the last wave was like that too. Anyone have the wave one rommando, are they worth tracking down?

Jangu Fett
07-13-2004, 07:28 PM
It's true. Good thing DO come to those who wait.

Now if only they would do the Delta Flyer, Voth City Ship, U.S.S. Realitvity, the Scimitar, and Scorpion Assault Flyer from ST:Nemesis.

Wonder how long it will take before Hasbro gets the idea?

vulcantouch
08-05-2004, 02:21 PM
i included an inquiry re these in my last reply to tojo (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=342333&postcount=847); as w/other recently-announced japan "mms", feel free to specify what items y'all might seek & i'll pass along :)
vt

britcit3
10-15-2004, 02:05 PM
For those of us eagerly awaiting Romando Wave 2, HLJ have put back the release date to November.

Looks like we'll be getting them some time around Xmas (if we are lucky)

BC3

Jangu Fett
10-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Are these around the same scale as the Star Wars Micros, if so, I'll grab a set. If there the same size as those Furuta ships I'll pass.

britcit3
10-17-2004, 03:56 AM
yup

they are pretty much a similar size to the old galoobs - way smaller than the furutas.

BC3

AndyW
11-26-2004, 08:04 PM
Any sight of these anywhere other than HLJ? Getting impatient for the furutas and I think I may bite and buy a set of these to relieve my addition, but not if they are randomly packaged, may they appear on j-list for a full set anytime soon do you think?