PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Rogue Squadron IV

Kyle Katarn
07-06-2004, 09:43 PM
If there were a new game of the Rouge Squadron what would you add on it, how would you call it. Give all your ideas.

I would add online multiplayer action, I would put more starships( EU starships) I would put Spacetroopers, Seatroopers and all the other varieties of the Stormtroopers. I would add planets from the prequels (like they did with Geonosis) and I would call it Rogue Squadron IV: Empire's Weakening.

darthvyn
07-09-2004, 02:07 PM
i was just watching ANH again, and thought there wasn't that much in any of the games that had to do with this movie... then i was thinking there wasn't that much in the movie that lent itself to be in the games. BUT, i did think that there could be a board about escaping mos eisley. like the escape from hoth or flight from bespin boards in RS3. you could walk around mos eisley, trying to find the millenium falcon, with ben, c-3p0 and r2-d2 in tow, evading sandtroopers, and other scum in the spaceport. then when you get to the falcon, you could fight a couple of troopers, and the fly against the star destroyers and maybe some TIEs (i know they're not in the movie, but then again, it would be pretty boring to just fly past the SD's...)

maybe you could even play as ben as an easter egg - be able to use the force on sandtroopers, and get to the falcon faster that way...

there can be no online multiplayer aspect, as gamecube doesn't support online play, and so far the line has only been on gamecube. i've heard it might be ported to other consoles, but for now, it's just on the 'cube.

El Chuxter
07-09-2004, 02:19 PM
How about a Battle of Tatooine, as seen in the Rogue Squadron comics? Or any of the scenarios from the Rogue Squadron comics or books.

Imagine playing as Corran Horn in "Escape from the Lusankya"!

Kyle Katarn
07-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Thanks for your posts, your ideas are great.