PDA

View Full Version : Hyperspace Chat

aceguide
07-07-2004, 08:06 AM
At the risk of having this closed immediately...

I would like to see a place where we could discuss the Hyperspace content without actually posting or linking its paid content to the thread. Anyone game?

Just can't stop thinking about the big Wookie warrior :D !!

Close this if you must...

-Durge-
07-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Do you mean Tarfull, is that his name?

jedi master sal
07-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Posting anything that has only been available through Hyperspace is not permitted.

SSG has received a warning about this. We do not want to jeopardize the site, because of this.

If you have access to Hyperspace, you should discuss it on the official site. If you don't have access, then do the lawful thing and pay for it. (You'll get a subscription to the Star Wars Insider along with that.) Sure there may be sites that post this info, but on the chance that SSG could be shut down, even if temporarily, please refrain from posting in any manner information that is only on Hyperspace here.

Thank You

plo koon 200
07-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Hey Sal. I don't like posting on the offical site. I don't know anyone there and they are very stingey there. Can we just "discuss" things- not actually post the info word for word? I mean when the movie comes out everybody is going to know what we are talking about.

Is it that wrong to say well what did you think of that Behind the Helmet or that Knollvision? You can discuss this with anyone in public if you see them? I don't see what is wrong in actually discussing something as long as we don't post what Hyperspace exactly has.

aceguide
07-08-2004, 11:16 AM
I checked out the official site and their forums are free - unless I am mistaken. In those forums there is discussion about Hyperspace content.

I too dislike those forums vs. SSG.

I understand if discussion is not allowed, but I find it a little strange.