PDA

View Full Version : Luke esb & windu fx sabers!

jimmy_obrien
07-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Hi

Havent posted in awhile but needless to say after i bought the obi wan weatherd and the vader fx i was hooked on collecting the windu and the esb luke as soon as i had heared the news that they were being produced as fx's.

ANYWAY'S ive been wondering about the "flights" that the products are being shipped on, im on flight 4 and it says that the products will be dispatched in july to august months.

If anyone has any info as to when even the first flight is being dispatched id be really gratefull about this as i am just bursting to see the luke esb fx, cuse essentially its the ep3 saber with afew minor additions lol.

Thank you for your time

mini-rock
07-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Well, generally Flights 1 & 2 ship the last week of the month of release. However with a July/August release it could also happen the last week of August as well for the FX sabers. It's really anyones guess though.

As for when Flight 4 would ship typically it ships within 2-4 weeks after Flight 1. I'm not sure if this will be the case with the new FX releases though. It'd be a good idea to give MR a call once the Flight 1 FX sabers start shipping out to get an approximate Flight 4 ship date. :)