PDA

View Full Version : Help me match accessories to figures!

Ji'dai
07-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Just put my entire POTF2 and Episode I loose figure collection on display and was able to match the majority of accessories to figures. (I had the all the accessories together in a zip-lock bag and not with their figures - a mistake I'll never make again).

I have 3 weapons (Han Solo blaster, Stormtrooper blaster, Han Solo Rifle) and 2 lightsabers (Luke's Green and Blue) left over and don't know which figures they belong.

I checked the databases on galactichunter, SSG, and rebelscum, but some entries are empty or contradictory.

Does anyone have these on display with their accessories and can tell me what they're supposed to have? (all POTF2 3.75"):

Hoth Luke from Wampa - lightsaber and blaster?

Han and Jabba the Hutt - did Han come with a rifle and blaster?

Endor Luke & Leia from Speeder Bikes - did Leia have a blaster and Luke have a lightsaber and blaster?

Hoth Han & Luke from the Tauntaun beast packs - did Luke and Han come with both a blaster and lightsaber?

I attached a pic of Luke's blue-bladed lightsaber with a black hilt. Did that come with the Hoth Han and Tauntaun? It's not EU, those are accounted for.

Any help appreciated!

JON9000
07-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Jabba Beast pack Han did not come with a rifle, just a blaster.

JediTricks
07-07-2004, 10:59 PM
The Jabba w/ Han set's blaster was BLUE, no less.

Luke Endor speederbike came with a lightsaber that had an extra wide hilt to accomodate his extra wide hand.

There was a black-hilted Luke saber in the board game that came with a Luke & Vader figure, there were a few accessories in there besides that.

I'm afraid I'm going by memory with these, so that's all I can give you for sure. However, I will point out that SSG's Collectors Database entries were done by Grand Admiral Thrawn who was VERY particular about keeping accurate records of such things, so much so that some other sites have actually "borrowed" our data without permission.

vadersvette
07-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Rebelscum.com has a really nice guide to POTF2 weapons. Here is the address:
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2accessories.asp

Ji'dai
07-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Thanks guys, every accessory is accounted for and they are now with their figures!

Yep, vadersvette, that Rebelscum accessory database was a fantastic resource, thanks! I highly recommend it to anyone.

The main thing that threw me off were the accessories that come with the Escape the Death Star Action Figure Game (the one with Trash Compactor Luke and Darth Vader with removable dome). The game comes with a bag of six different accessories: blaster pistol, rifle, Imperial blaster, and three lightsabers: red, green, and a unique blue one with black hilt.

JediTricks
07-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Yay, that's what I said! I like being right. ;)

Samuel Windu
07-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Rebelscum.com has a really nice guide to POTF2 weapons. Here is the address:
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2accessories.asp

Yeah,this guide is very help :)

DiminutiveJedi
07-05-2005, 07:10 PM
I had that board game, and I kept the figures on the card. Even though I can't be first to tell, I can confirm the accuracy of the report. For what it's worth...

ROTJLuke
07-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Yeah,this guide is very help :)

Yes indeed, rebelscums guide is very helpful and informative :)