PDA

View Full Version : OTC Yoda

Kidhuman
07-08-2004, 01:27 PM
This one is rgally really nice. I like it alot. I love the facial expression of Yoda. He looks irked by Luke or something. 3 fingers and 3 toes, all with painted nails. Shoulder, waist and head movement. Legs are stuck together on him though.

Overall he gets a B

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-10-2004, 06:34 PM
This is, IMO, the best ESB Yoda, and maybe the best overall Yoda we've ever gotten. His face is great, it looks exactly like it did in ESB. He has teeth, and they look perfect, but they're not painted, so that takes it away a bit. His head is on one of those balls, but the ball is the brown of his cloak so the small visible bit (which should be his neck) looks odd. He has ball-joint shoulders, a first for Yoda, and swivel-cut elbows (like on the Chian two-pack version), as well as movable wrists. On mine, his left elbow keeps coming off, which is kind of a pain, but it's easy to pop back in. He has a blissl flute around a necklace and some pouch things on his belt. He also has waist articulation, but that's because he splits in two there to fit in the backpack.He fits in it well, with a peg to put him in there. As I said in the Luke review, the two of them combined look awesome. While not in the backpack, Yoda can rest on his cane, which is smaller and browner than other ESB canes, but it's the correct style.

A great figure with some minor paint problems, he gets an A-.

plasticfetish
07-19-2004, 04:41 PM
This is, IMO, the best ESB Yoda, and maybe the best overall Yoda we've ever gotten.I agree with you, I love this thing.

For those that don't have him yet, there's new photos in the Database...

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showgallery.php?cat=884