PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Figurine Theatre.

scruffziller
07-08-2004, 01:31 PM
I wish I had this much time on my hands.:D
Do a right click and save it is a big file.

http://portfolio.iu.edu/mtdye/starwars.avi

scruffziller
07-12-2004, 04:13 PM
C'mon guys I gotta get some comments on this. Isn't it just the most absolutley hilarious thing you have ever seen?

Kidhuman
07-12-2004, 08:38 PM
I DL'd it but didnt have the right codec for WMP. Couldnt watch it.

gsr-jedi
07-12-2004, 10:51 PM
KH, you should try to get the codec. That MIGHT just be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

"Crikey, those are some big @$$ rebels!"
"I am here, ole!"

ROTFL

stillakid
07-13-2004, 08:38 AM
Boy, that took a while.

After trying every other media player I have, I finally opened up REALPLAYER which told me that I needed a codec (the rest simply wouldn't do anything with the file.) REAL asked me if I wanted to download the necessary software which opened up the CNET Download site. DON'T click on the first download "secure download" box. It's a waste of time. Click on the second underneath it. That downloads a DivX player and the codec. You have to watch this thing in the DivX player.

Whew. In the end, it really wasn't worth it. It was mildly amusing. My friends and I did that kind of stuff way back when, but this was like a Saturday Night Live skit. Not that funny and way too long. They had moments but really need to edit it down to about 2 minutes.

scruffziller
07-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Whew. In the end, it really wasn't worth it. It was mildly amusing. My friends and I did that kind of stuff way back when, but this was like a Saturday Night Live skit. Not that funny and way too long. They had moments but really need to edit it down to about 2 minutes.
No Stilla, you're suppose to say something like..............
"Okay, who snuck cameras into my house!!!!!:mad: :D" ;)

stillakid
07-15-2004, 10:17 AM
No Stilla, you're suppose to say something like..............
"Okay, who snuck cameras into my house!!!!!:mad: :D" ;)

Oops..."Hey! Who snuck cameras into my house! :frus: :mad: "