PDA

View Full Version : I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out

Tonysmo
07-10-2004, 05:24 AM
..and all other Star Wars related items for that matter.

Ive just purchased a house. yep. My first house purchase. Im excited about it of course.

Of course it isnt final. the closing date is August 8th.. but everything is on track.. I will no longer be heading the "basement dwellers of America" which is probably the coolest thing. My son gets to stay in the same school which is a bonus... and I get to stay in the same neighborhood. ( if you knew the area, yet another bonus! )

so anyhow, I thought its good news, for me anyhow, as now I will get to figure out how to fully display all my wonderful toys, even though new ones wont be coming in as often as they used too.. ( Ive actually been slacking.. )

and yeah, this does damper my Stormtrooper armor.. Im still saving up for it.. slowly..

Kidhuman
07-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Congrats Tony, hope all goes well.

derek
07-10-2004, 12:01 PM
congrats, but in reality, the empire will now be involved even more in your life. the sad truth is you're only renting this house from them. :cry:

Reefer Shark
07-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Congratulations!! Looks like beautiful house in a nice neighborhood. I shudder to think what a house that size would cost in my neck of the woods....

My lady and I are looking into buying a condo, or town house right now. We plan on buying something small first, then selling it later down the line (hopefully making some $$$ on it so we can buy a bigger joint like yours).

:smoker:

dr_evazan22
07-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Nice looking place there Mr Smo. Congratulations! Enjoy cutting the grass, and all the other stuff that goes along with it. When do you move in?

Deoxyribonucleic
07-10-2004, 02:24 PM
Excellent Tonysmo! Looks SWEET! Many congratulations for you and "the boy" ;)

Tonysmo
07-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

We wont be in till probably the middle of August, at least a good 5 weeks away from today..

so I wait.. and wait.. and wait...

Woot!

Kidhuman
07-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Start packing