PDA

View Full Version : what are the entire list of ep2 figures

kit fristo
12-19-2001, 05:09 PM
hello mr sir steve.
can u tell me the entire list of the upcomming ep figure list thank u.

Jargo
12-19-2001, 05:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.........HAHAHAHAHAHA. :crazed: You'll be lucky sunshine.

kit fristo
12-19-2001, 05:49 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
WHAT DO U MEAN??????????
SUCKER

mylow thehutt
12-19-2001, 06:42 PM
:) WEll mr kit just go to pictures archives,go to ep2,then go to standard figures and there they'll be the complet list.enjoy

kit fristo
12-19-2001, 07:18 PM
mylow can u put up that link for me??
thanks the kit

master jedi
12-20-2001, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by kit fristo
mylow can u put up that link for me??
thanks the kit

Go to the SSG start page and click on the picture archive link.

SirSteve
12-20-2001, 05:35 PM
Hasbro made me remove all the character/vehicle names...

:(

mylow thehutt
12-20-2001, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by SirSteve
Hasbro made me remove all the character/vehicle names...

:(

:frus: Tardersauce!

kit fristo
12-20-2001, 07:56 PM
hey sir steve can you send it to my e-mail???:eek: :stupid: :stupid: :sur: :sur: :sur: :sur: :cry: :cry:

kit fristo
12-20-2001, 09:27 PM
yo everyone. will hasbro be making a geoneosin, kaminoian, flying geoneosin and a kit fisto figure???????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Rollo Tomassi
12-20-2001, 11:23 PM
Hasbro just announced thay will NOT be making a Kit Fristo figure. A company spokesman said "Their just wasn't enough interest from the collecting community so we have shelved this figure until a later, unspecified date and may not release it at all."

bigbarada
12-21-2001, 12:00 AM
I also read another Hasbro press release that said, "We have cancelled all of our plans to make any Kaminoan or Geonosian figures, because we feel it would be too much like work. So forget it!"

Beast
12-21-2001, 01:36 AM
Yeah, and a source of mine also said that they plan to destroy all three molds so that in the future they won't foolishly make these figures since they are not wanted.

They do intend to do plenty more figures of Jar Jar Binks, Barada's , and some Rollo droids as well. Sounds sweet to me. I can't wait for these. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rollo Tomassi
12-21-2001, 06:16 AM
Ahhhh...yes. Rollo Droids. Otherwise known as Astromech droids. Well, what did you THINK the "R" in R2 stood for? Coming soon from Hasbr:greedy: Rollo4-M9 and Rollo1-G4. :D:D:D

bigbarada
12-21-2001, 10:32 AM
I thought Rollo droids were those little chromed over uni-wheeled droids who just rolled around and looked at stuff in Ep1.:)

I've heard rumor that Hasbro has at least ten Darth Maul resculpts on the way in 2002 and six more planned for 2003.

Oh yeah, bring on the new Barada figures!

Beast
12-21-2001, 03:06 PM
Utinni = :crazed:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
12-21-2001, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Utinni
Jar Jar Binks.
I wonder, are you one of the 19?
Do they let you play with them in their secret little fortress?
You have no idea what I am talking about.
None of you do.
Except the 19.
But the key is now within your grasp.
And you shall remember who gave it to you...
AMANAMAN

Someone saw lord of the rings and it had an effect on them, I see. Let me guess, you shall rule the 19 with your magic ring that you forged in Mt. Doom. :crazed:

Three rings for the Elven-Kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die.
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

19 Rings = 19 "special secret" SSG members. Utinni, you are a silly one. Now go away or we shall taunt you, a second time. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rollo Tomassi
12-21-2001, 04:22 PM
HAH! Tripped up by a numerological coincidence!

Nice try, Lao -Che!:D