PDA

View Full Version : Will You Attend a SSG Forums Party at Celebration 3?

SirSteve
07-13-2004, 08:47 PM
We are trying to determine how many people would show up to a SSG Forums party during Star Wars Celebration 3 in Indianapolis. Please cast your vote accordingly.

Thanks.

DarthBrandon
07-13-2004, 10:05 PM
We are trying to determine how many people would show up to a SSG Forums party during Star Wars Celebration 3 in Indianapolis. Please cast your vote accordingly.

Thanks.

I'd love to, but with work, new baby & other responsibilities I can't make it unless I win the lotto & we all know the answer to that one.

mastermatt24
07-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Would really like too, but I cant :ermm: :cry:

Kidhuman
07-13-2004, 11:21 PM
I am going and want to meet people I have been chatting with for awhile now, so F*** Yeah I would, :beard:

The 'Xir
07-14-2004, 12:34 AM
Is a Nerf Herder Scruffy? :beard: Does a Neimoidian love money? :greedy: Dude...I'm there! :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-14-2004, 12:14 PM
I'm pretty sure I can go, but I need more details on the time and place.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-14-2004, 02:39 PM
Yes, I will be going to EIII, funny enough, I'll be visiting and staying with in "real life" for the first time, a dear friend and his wife and kids I met here on SSG (we literally email each other almost every day at least once a day for the past 2 and a half years). So heck yeah, I'm up the an SSG party!! :D

LusiferSam
07-14-2004, 08:30 PM
I've got to say no. The main reason being I can't make it to Celebration 3. If I were able to make it I'd strongly consider going to a SSG party. And if did show up at one of these parties I'd have go by my real name and let folks guess who I was or make up a different name for added confession.

dr_evazan22
07-14-2004, 09:50 PM
Is a Nerf Herder Scruffy? :beard: Does a Neimoidian love money? :greedy: Dude...I'm there! :)

lol

You an still count me in.

mrpauldeeds
07-15-2004, 11:21 PM
wish i could, but im in school soon.:(

scruffziller
07-16-2004, 03:47 PM
If would attend, everyone must wear nametags of their SSG screenname with a T-shirt with a well known avatar of their use on the front and back and we must call everyone by their SSG screen name.:D

stad
07-17-2004, 02:58 PM
I would think you should only vote if you are planning to attend C3. It kind of skews the poll to vote that you wouldn't go to a SSG party, when really you just aren't going to be at the show.

Kidhuman
07-17-2004, 09:02 PM
If would attend, everyone must wear nametags of their SSG screenname with a T-shirt with a well known avatar of their use on the front and back and we must call everyone by their SSG screen name.:D

I will be rocking the :beard: shirt, so I dont need a name tag. :D :beard:

Tonysmo
07-18-2004, 02:51 AM
I fully intend to be there, for at least two days. my question though.. I will also be bringing my son. Hes gonna be 11 by the time it rolls around... soo.... I certainly hope to meet up with everyone, I truely do.. but it certainly depends on "where" the party happens to be.. ie, I cant really take him into a bar now can I?

" HEY! We dont serve those kind here! "

"huh?"

"your Kid! He'll have to wait outside"

lol, uh.. no..

sooo again,. have the party someplace where we can all enjoy. If not, I certianly understand.. maybe a preparty before the party?

What kinda dad would I be if I didnt make my kid suffer through all my bad Star Wars habits??

Kidhuman
07-18-2004, 09:52 AM
Bring the boy, he can play with JabbaJohnL. ;) :beard:

The 'Xir
07-18-2004, 08:37 PM
I'm working with associates of both the Syracuse(where I am) and Indianapolis Wyndhams' and I'm getting quotes for discounted rates on a multiple room deal Including a party room where we could hold the SSG party! So if you plan on going to CIII and don't have rooms in the area yet, you may want to hold off just a little while to see if I can put this deal together! The reason SirSteve created this poll was to find out how many people would attend an SSG party so I could relay the info to Wyndham about what size room we may need! So if you know of fourm members who plan on going to CIII but haven't voted please let them know about the poll! Yours and their input is appreciated!!!

Check out info about the Indy Wyndham here! (http://www.hotels.com/property.jsp?property=14423&gds=3)

ThanX! The 'Xir

Kidhuman
07-18-2004, 11:37 PM
Steve, my wife will be there and she is a member here as well, so tally another vote for her.

dr_evazan22
07-18-2004, 11:44 PM
My brother is coming and he's not a member.

I'll wear my SSG badge from C2. As for shirts, those that play SWG will need to include those names as well, as I know them by their SWG names better. There's Wakarimasen and James, which one is greeengoblin and which is runobot I can't remember, then there's the other 2, Tonysmo and Scruffziller! lol

jedi master sal
07-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Heck yeah, count me in. I've been asking if SSG was going to have a booth w/banner at C3. (Even volunteered to man the booth for awhile) Steve if you do get a booth are you going to sell shirts, hats, etc?

Anyway, I'm totally down for a SSG dinner/party. I've been around here for years and I "ain't never met one of yer' ugly mugs yet...," so I can't wait to get that chance.

-Sal

scruffziller
07-19-2004, 05:41 PM
My brother is coming and he's not a member.

I know them by their SWG names better. There's Wakarimasen and James, which one is greeengoblin and which is runobot I can't remember, then there's the other 2, Tonysmo and Scruffziller! lolMy SWG name isn't all that far off from here, it is SCRUFFZILLERACO.:D

T-shirt with a well known avatar of their use on the front and back:D
Go to Wal-Mart and buy one of pak of those really good iron on printer sheets and that would make a great T-Shirtar.

Kidhuman
07-19-2004, 08:42 PM
SOunds like a party at Sals room and he is buying the refreshments. :D

The 'Xir
07-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Cooool, Well it looks like we're safe with 20, so for now I'll just go for a room for 50 people, 'Cause I'm sure the number will grow from now 'til then! SirSteve I'll be contacting you soon!

scruffziller
07-21-2004, 09:54 AM
Most likely I will not be able to go because I am going to California in July and probably won't have enough vacation time, I realized. I am not sure how long I will be in Cali so I will have to see. When is the Celebration? Is it like a week before the release of EPS3?

scruffziller
07-28-2004, 09:46 AM
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually am planning on going now for sure. My brother and I at least will be going, a few other friends may come too. They know of the site as I have quoted much info from off of here and they make fun of me because this site is my life.:D

bigbarada
07-28-2004, 11:49 AM
I had to vote "no" simply because I won't be going to Celebration 3. However, if I was going, I would most definitely be there!

Of course, this is also the best reason I've had yet to even try to make it to C3, where is it going to be?

scruffziller
07-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis convention center.

gsr-jedi
08-04-2004, 01:24 AM
I voted yes, as I should be going to CIII since I just reserved a room at the Residence Inn Marriott, which is like .4 miles away, close enough to walk, in the morning at least. AAA discount made it $159/night for a 1 bedroom/sofabed.

scruffziller
08-06-2004, 01:26 PM
I voted yes, as I should be going to CIII since I just reserved a room at the Residence Inn Marriott, which is like .4 miles away, close enough to walk, in the morning at least. AAA discount made it $159/night for a 1 bedroom/sofabed.
Since you liked the Hilarious Figurine Theatre gsr, I will be making a T-Shirtar of the avatar that you see here, "and STEVE IRWIN AS EVIL...LUKE SKYWALKER!!!!":D

JEDIpartner
08-17-2004, 11:31 AM
I say "yes"!

OC47150
08-17-2004, 05:35 PM
If I have enough advance warning and can work it into my schedule, I'd like to meet some of the people from the boards.

Kidhuman
08-17-2004, 10:05 PM
If I have enough advance warning and can work it into my schedule, I'd like to meet some of the people from the boards.

Consider this advance notice. From 4/21-4/25 is the dates. Work it in now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beard:

OC47150
08-18-2004, 10:41 AM
I know that much already, silly. But what time, where, etc...? That's what I meant.

SirSteve
08-18-2004, 11:05 AM
We are still making arrangements. As soon as we get something confirmed, you will definitely know! :D

The 'Xir
09-07-2004, 02:07 AM
Hey SS, Have you guys found a place yet to hold it? Sorry I haven't gotten back to you about my work on getting a Hall at the Wyndham, but I've been busy and sick(out of work 2 weeks). There's also a whole process that has to be done to request a reservation for emploee reservations and discounts. My friend(who works for them) came over, we filled out the online application as best as we could, and for some reason it wouldn't submit! Don't know if the site wasn't working that day or what, but we tried a few times and nothing worked! So, we're either gonna try again, or ask his mom to do it for us, she works in adminstration here at the local Wyndham. I also can ask another friend of mine that originally told me about it! It really sucks though, 'cause I've been trying to get it done for forever it seems now, and nothing has happened, it's frustrating to,'cause I know April '05 will be upon us before we know it, and rooms/spaces will be gone if they're not already!!! :frus: Sorry! Hopefully I'll have better news soon! :rolleyes:

bobafrett
10-05-2004, 08:48 PM
I'll have to see how my cash flow is at that time. Last celebration I went, but spent much of the time volunteering in my armor for badge check. If I do go, I would very much like to attend an SSG party!

bobafett07728
10-06-2004, 11:17 AM
I will definitely attend a SirStevesParty, and would be dissapointed if there wasn't one. One of my highlights of this four-day adventure will be meeting a lot of the members. Bring it on!!!

greengoblin3825
10-13-2004, 02:15 AM
Being that this may be the last one count me, the wife and brother in. Just tell me when and where (other than the obvious)

bobafett07728
10-13-2004, 09:28 AM
I am curious to know why some people are voting "no" simply because they aren't going to Celebration. :confused: If you aren't planning on going, why the heck are you even posting in this thread!?!?!? :mad: It's stating the obvious, everyone knows if you aren't attending Celebration, you won't be at a SSG party!! You should only vote "no" if you are indeed attending the Celebration, and have no intentions on being involved in a SSG party. Otherwise your vote is seriously misleading.

Just my two cents. . . :D

Kyle Katarn
10-13-2004, 12:06 PM
I would like to attend Celebration III and join the party but...school is school and I will have a test those days, so you can tell me how it was. :cry: