PDA

View Full Version : OMGCNFO Has OTC & VOTC

mm74md
07-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Ok, I jumped the gun & ordered 8 OTC figs from www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com. I won't be able to afford the figures if I keep driving around the entire state of Maryland looking for these things.

With shipping, each figure came to $6.68 each. This is a nice alternative from the larger online shops. KH mentioned them HERE (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=328113) and they seem like a great place to deal with.

bountyfool
07-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Long time reader... first time poster...

I've ordered from them and all was great! The prices are good and the quality was superb. It beats driving all over creation to find nothing. Enjoy.

dindae
07-15-2004, 01:29 PM
Welcome to the boards. :D

Kidhuman
07-15-2004, 03:18 PM
Ok, I jumped the gun & ordered 8 OTC figs from www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com. I won't be able to afford the figures if I keep driving around the entire state of Maryland looking for these things.

With shipping, each figure came to $6.68 each. This is a nice alternative from the larger online shops. KH mentioned them HERE (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=328113) and they seem like a great place to deal with.

I just ordered some of the newer ones as well. These guys are great to deal with.

Welcome bountyfool, hope you enjoy the site.

Jay86
07-15-2004, 04:16 PM
I cant even begin to count how many times I've ordered from these guys. And ever time, my order has come within a few days (3-4). I've grown pretty anti-online buying in the past few weeks/months, the stores run by scalpers just tick me off. I mean theres positives to every online store and negatives to them as well, but I have nothing but positive things to say about these guys. Too bad other online stores are trying to make a profit instead of help people out, like this store. No jacked up prices, maybe by a few cents at most, but these people definitely are trying to help people rather than screw them over. And they do business well too. Great product, fast shipping, great business, and myself (and I'm sure many others) have seen a big improvement with this store as far as its popularity goes. I wish these guys nothing but the best because thats what I get every time from them, nothing but the best in service and shipping and prices.

pegger
07-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Here's a negative....it looks like they don't ship to Canada....