PDA

View Full Version : Master Replicas AT-AT Preorder @ SWS.com

mini-rock
07-14-2004, 09:55 PM
This highly anticipated piece is now up for preorder at SWS. Odd they would put it up before the MR site, but oh well. I went ahead and got my order in just in case.

StarWarsShop.com - AT-AT Limited Edition

http://shop.starwars.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=382&ck=yes

[DSS]Pedr0
07-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Freak!! I am waiting for an official anouncement from MR or jd comes in. ;)

mini-rock
07-14-2004, 10:23 PM
That's SUPERFREAK playa! ;)

Yeah, I was going to wait for the official announcement from MR as well and go through them, but I figured there is no harm in at least getting an order in with SWS. I doubt these will sell out anytime soon, but sometimes it's good to play it safe. :)

JediLip
07-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Well, SWS took down the AT-AT. I wonder why? Maybe they jumped the gun on posting it before MR officially announced it?

Now, Code 3 needs to make a Snowspeeder to display with the AT-AT. :D

mini-rock
07-15-2004, 04:33 PM
SWS totaly jumped the gun on this. I still haven't heard what the status of my order is though.

BTW, not sure if MR's will be the same, but it was only $27.95 for Next Day shipping.

ANAKINYODA
07-16-2004, 09:22 PM
:sur: woo....AT-AT shipping in Oct. From Aug to Oct, total order all MR star wars product is 2FX $119x2, ATAT $1199, 3Blaster $499+449+499=$1447 sub total is

$2884 x Hong Kong ex-rate 7.6 = $21918.4 WAH......this amount is not included shipping cost. :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

[DSS]Pedr0
07-16-2004, 11:22 PM
Dont think I will be preordering this on Tues. Altho I WILL order this this year from SOMEWHERE!

Bobbyg714
07-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi all,

I just came across this forum and I am a rookie poster so please forgive me for jumping in. . I was just wondering what everyone thinks the demand for this item will be? I know I will be ordering one on Tuesday, but was wondering if others will also be ordering? I have also ordered the blasters and have a few of the sabers too. MR really does a great job with the sabers and I can't wait to see how the blasters look. Thanks for the time.

Chief_Chirpa
07-17-2004, 08:19 PM
:sur: woo....AT-AT shipping in Oct. From Aug to Oct, total order all MR star wars product is 2FX $119x2, ATAT $1199, 3Blaster $499+449+499=$1447 sub total is

$2884 x Hong Kong ex-rate 7.6 = $21918.4 WAH......this amount is not included shipping cost. :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

I thought you said you weren't buying any more mr products anakinyoda after your anakin signature fiasco. :eek:

ANAKINYODA
07-17-2004, 08:59 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yes of couse I will not to buy MR product. I say, if someone Asian people to buy MR product the total cost may be to high. lol lol But I know in Hong Kong, some wholesales sell the AT-AT around HKD$6000:D :D

Chief_Chirpa
07-17-2004, 09:43 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yes of couse I will not to buy MR product. I say, if someone Asian people to buy MR product the total cost may be to high. lol lol But I know in Hong Kong, some wholesales sell the AT-AT around HKD$6000:D :D

turning to the dark side i see. lol

JediLip
07-18-2004, 06:13 PM
Hi all,

I just came across this forum and I am a rookie poster so please forgive me for jumping in. . I was just wondering what everyone thinks the demand for this item will be? I know I will be ordering one on Tuesday, but was wondering if others will also be ordering? I have also ordered the blasters and have a few of the sabers too. MR really does a great job with the sabers and I can't wait to see how the blasters look. Thanks for the time.

Welcome Bobbyg714. :D

I don't plan on ordering one. It's not very high on my priority list...mainly because of cost (w/ shipping to AK), I don't have a place to put it, and my main focus right now is lightsabers. I'm curious to see how many will sell on Tuesday. I honestly think it'll take a while to sell out. But who knows?

JediLip
07-18-2004, 06:17 PM
But I know in Hong Kong, some wholesales sell the AT-AT around HKD$6000:D :D

At the current rate, 6,000 Hong Kong dollars = $769.33 U.S. dollars. That's a pretty sweet deal! :D Too bad you're boycotting MR products. ;)

[DSS]Pedr0
07-18-2004, 07:01 PM
my main focus right now is lightsabers
Hey Lip, I know you are a builder, ever build a Vader RotJ? Do you have one? I want one and want to know if anyone does scratch builds on these all metal. The few I have seen are excellent.

JediLip
07-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Pedr0']Hey Lip, I know you are a builder, ever build a Vader RotJ? Do you have one?

Yes, I have a Vader ROTJ, and it's a lot of fun building it. I based mine off the saber featured in "The Magic of the Myth" tour. The "MoM" version.
Those are great to build because you get to beat the crap out of it.

Were you looking for one already built? Or do you want to find the parts to build it yourself? I can refer you to someone who may be able to hook you up. ;) Or I might have some spare parts lying around. I'll have to check.

Here's mine (still needs Linholf style belt clip)...
http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/.Pictures/Sabers/Darth%20Vader%20ROTJ.jpg

[DSS]Pedr0
07-18-2004, 09:00 PM
NICE!! I am looking for a built one, weathered to match screen accuracy or as close to it as possible.

ANAKINYODA
07-19-2004, 06:59 AM
:ermm: I feel that, if the AT-AT unique lower number stamped in the footpad which is the display stand is $1199 and AT-AT is $0. Some ebay seller will only sell the display stand for earn money :crazed: . If the number stamped in AT-AT will be better.This is my suggestion. Hope all brother don't angry:D

Bobbyg714
07-19-2004, 12:02 PM

I don't plan on ordering one. It's not very high on my priority list...mainly because of cost (w/ shipping to AK), I don't have a place to put it, and my main focus right now is lightsabers. I'm curious to see how many will sell on Tuesday. I honestly think it'll take a while to sell out. But who knows?
I am curious also. I heard this announced at Last year's Toy Fair and started saving for it then. In my opinion, this will either sell out real fast, or sit out there until the holiday season. Since I already have a spot setup for it I will order tomorrow to make sure I get one. It really looks unbelievable. I am pleased with the saber replicas I have and can't wait to get the blasters too.:D

Bobbyg714
07-20-2004, 01:46 PM

I don't plan on ordering one. It's not very high on my priority list...mainly because of cost (w/ shipping to AK), I don't have a place to put it, and my main focus right now is lightsabers. I'm curious to see how many will sell on Tuesday. I honestly think it'll take a while to sell out. But who knows?JediLip,
I am really surprised at how many have sold so far. Looks like they are 33+% sold and it is only society members that can order until the 27th. At this rate it may actually sell out faster than I had imagined for such a high price item.

Bob

JediLip
07-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Yeah, they seem to be selling relatively fast. I read somewhere that non-CS members can call MR's 800 number and order the AT-AT today. Was the 27th a typo?
Anyway, I'm still not going to get one, but I'd like to hear reviews from the people that do get one. ;)

Bobbyg714
07-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Yeah, they seem to be selling relatively fast. I read somewhere that non-CS members can call MR's 800 number and order the AT-AT today. Was the 27th a typo?
Anyway, I'm still not going to get one, but I'd like to hear reviews from the people that do get one. ;)
Not sure, the release I read had the 27th. A non-cs member friend of mine tried to order online today and it told him it was not available to him until next week. If members are the only ones buying, I would assume it may sellout when opened up to public officially next week. I mean if the status is accurate almost 45% are gone. Not bad @1200 a pop to members only. ;)