PDA

View Full Version : otc basic and votc found!!!!

jedimastergeorge
07-15-2004, 09:43 AM
I work 3rd shift and i got off of work at bout 8:00 am and went to my local grocerie store/department store called meijer and i found fresh otc basic figures:
luke dagobah
rd d2 dagobah
obi ben kenobi spirit
yoda dagobah
luke jedi
chewie
luke xwing
darth vader
i believe thats it of the basic but i did see right up front the vintage obi wan kenobi thats all they had of him or of the rest of them..no sign of han or leia or luke for that matter! i was shocked! the basic figures were 5.99 and the votc im sure everybody knows is yes lets all say it together now.... 9.99 ok anyway they are out and about so keep looking for those who haven't found any yet cause they're coming your way!!!! Im going this weekend after i get paid to look for the han solo and leia and perhaps few more of the basic figures. so good luck out there!

jedimastergeorge
07-19-2004, 01:09 PM
i also found two more vintage otc figures leia and han at the same place three days later but in another state!!!!

sluray
07-19-2004, 04:43 PM
I found the VOTC Han, Leia, and Obi-Wan at Wal-Mart for $9.43 this morning. I did not find Luke. These packages are awesome but the price is too high in my opinion. But it is worth it because they did a good job on the product. Thank god there will be only 12 of them to collect. I am looking forward to the VOTC 12" line. Those will be awesome.:)

ROTJLuke
07-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Damn, I havent found anything in my area yet...:(