PDA

View Full Version : Jango and Boba?

Corran Horn
12-19-2001, 06:44 PM
:sur: I wonder if they'll make a kid Boba Fett to go along with daddy jango? That would be cool getting an anakin sized Boba! And if Jango had a removable Helmet, because at starwars.com in the databank it says he takes off his armor to help his friend out sometimes! and maybe they'll make more expanded universe, like a Mitth'raw'nurodo?:crazed:

mylow thehutt
12-19-2001, 06:50 PM
:) maby with 25th packaging,you coul onley hope.:rolleyes:

Corran Horn
12-19-2001, 07:02 PM
This is the jango figure.

Wolfwood319
12-19-2001, 07:10 PM
First off, that Jango picture is not of the 3 3/4'' figure. Its a model based of the realscan imaging. Most likely will be the basis for the 12'' figure, or the electronic Tiger figure.

Secondly, why would Hasbro release Jango Fett/Kid Boba Fett, Episode 2 characters mind you, in 25th Anniversary Packaging? 25th Anniversary 2-packs are for ANH only.

Finally, it's all but been confirmed that there will be a figure of Young Boba Fett, probably with a Jango figure.

"Smooth as pudding":D

evenflow
12-20-2001, 07:36 AM
I am saying that they will be sold seperately, Hasbro will do anything to make an extra buck.

Jargo
12-22-2001, 07:35 PM
Both Lucasfilm and Hasbro know full well the following that Boba Fett has and have already capitalised on it with the 300th figure special package. I think it's fair to say that the teams involved realise what a cash cow they have on their hands with both Boba anfd jango fett. So therefore I'm positive there will be many many many incarnations of both to go along with the new movie. It's highly likely that Hasbro will want you to spend more cash and pack the two seperately but expect to see some good and some bad with these characters. It's clear that Hasbro has some new tricks up their sleeves but how they pull them off is yet to be seen. The new gimmicks and devices employed with episode two toys will either excite or dismay all of us. Hasbro have to work really hard to gain retail confidence with episode two or lose yet more profit and face a disaster like the episode one fiasco.
I think it's going to be incredibly interesting to see how Hasbro handle the toys in the next six months as they test the water in readiness for the feedinhg frenzy that will accompany the films release.
Be sure though that Hasbro have some nice goodies planned. with an odd disaster thrown in for good measure. Well - they do have to cater to so many different types of collector after all..... ;)