PDA

View Full Version : Who is Star Wars best "extra" hero?

Tycho
07-16-2004, 12:14 AM
So not counting the main cast members and taking into account a little Expanded Universe, who is the best "extra" hero?

Choose from:

Nomi Sunrider
Ulic Qel Droma
A'Sharad Hett
Quinlan Vos
Aayla Secura
Barriss Offee
Kit Fisto
Wedge Antilles
Biggs Darklighter
General Rieekan
Hobbie
Janson
Wicket
Logray
Kyle Katarn
Corran Horn
Talon Kaarde
Mara Jade Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Anakin Solo

I think I have to say Anakin Solo If you read New Jedi Order "Conquest" and "Star By Star" - you'd know what I mean.

Kidhuman
07-16-2004, 12:55 AM
I am kind of digging Wedge in this one. He was the only pilot to fight in both Death Star attacks, and survive none the less. Talon Karrde is a close second.

mrpauldeeds
07-16-2004, 04:49 AM
from the trilogy my favorite is Wedge, he doesnt get enough credit.

from the new stuff, i like Kit Fisto. he smiles and looks like he has dreds and looks cool.

and from EU i like corren horn. ive read some of the x-wing books, and he does some pretty cool things.

stillakid
07-16-2004, 09:50 AM
I'm going to say the Jawa that shot R2. Without him, none of it might have happened.

Wait! I changed my mind. I vote for the Midichlorians. Without them, none of this would have happened.

Droid
07-16-2004, 02:22 PM
No question, off this list - Wedge!

El Chuxter
07-16-2004, 02:51 PM
Where is 2-1B, the droid who saved the man who saved the galaxy? :mad:

I'll say Wedge first (he's almost a main character), then Mara Jade Skywalker, followed closely by Corran Horn and Kit Fisto.

stillakid
07-16-2004, 03:08 PM
What about the Ice Cream Maker guy! :mad: Without him, well.....um, they...they wouldn't have any ice cream....er...later.... after the...um, fight and stuff.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-16-2004, 11:28 PM
I'm right with El Chux on this one...it's such a toss up between Wedge and Mara Jade but I'll go Wedge first and Mara Jade following by nanometers!

Slicker
07-16-2004, 11:30 PM
I am totally with stillakid. Even before I saw his reply the ice cream man (for future reference we'll quote ToyFare Magazine and call him Maynard McGuffin) popped into my head. IHe had to have been a mad chick magnet. How many other ice cream men did you see? Maynard's a straight pimp. And here's a little piece of Expanded Universe I just made up and you never knew, Maynard is Mace Windu's twin brother.

Tycho
07-17-2004, 01:03 AM
Yeah. He invented Purple ice cream!

dr_evazan22
07-19-2004, 12:38 AM
Is it fair to list EU and PT/OT characters in the same list?

For the movies I'll go with Wedge. Like someone already said, he was in all 3 movies and he didn't have any powers other then his piloting skills. Way to go Wedge!

From the NJO - I'm going with Jacen. For soemone so young, he did an astounding job following the path that was right for him. I respect the fact that he didn't give in to peer pressure to be more militaristic. And I personaly agree more with his interpretation of the Force.

The rest of the EU - Mara

Rocketboy
07-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Is it fair to list EU and PT/OT characters in the same list?No, because they never really existed in the SW universe. :)

Anywhoo, I'll also vote for Ice Cream Man.
He saved Bespin's Ice Cream from the tyranny of the Empire!
The citizens of Bespin would have to eat popsicles without him!

InsaneJediGirl
07-20-2004, 02:16 PM
Its a toss up between Corran Horn and Mara Jade.If we're going back away from NJO,Nomi Sunrider would be my pick.