PDA

View Full Version : Endor Wave

jedimarvin
07-18-2004, 11:53 PM
OTC is beginning to trickle in to my area, but I never managed to track down the Saga Endor wave with Han, lando and Madine. Anybody actually find them? All the Wal marts and TRU's near me have been doing prettyw ell keeping up to date, with the exception of that wave.

Ji'dai
07-19-2004, 12:05 AM
Never saw that wave here. My KB just got in their first new figures in a long time - the Jabba's Palace wave with Bar2D2 etc.. But I was able to score 2 J'Quilles there though (woo-hoo!). So I'm finally caught up with SAGA this year - with the exception of the Endor wave.

Kidhuman
07-19-2004, 09:14 AM
The Endor wave sems to have been short shipped. They are putting them out on OTC cards, so that might be the reason. I secured 2 of 3 from this wave through trades.

Rocketboy
07-19-2004, 09:41 AM
I've seem tons of them. More Landos than Han or Madine though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-19-2004, 12:03 PM
I have all the Saga and new OTC figures, except for the Endor wave. Hopefully it'll be easier to find in the OTC.

Dr Zoltar
07-19-2004, 07:51 PM
I saw this wave twice. Once with 2 of each new fig. The 2nd time was this morning. Wal-Mart had multiples of Madine and Lando, but no Han.

JediTricks
07-20-2004, 01:56 AM
I've never seen this wave in person, it's the last 3 figures I wanted from Saga. I even picked up a Rappertunie as trade bait for 'em, but couldn't scrape up anything else good before Rappertunie's star began to fall.

I really HATE when Hasbro does this to line-enders, and they ALWAYS do it this way, sloppy jerks.

Kidhuman
07-20-2004, 08:48 AM
I really HATE when Hasbro does this to line-enders, and they ALWAYS do it this way, sloppy jerks.

Think they would learn. AT least they are being put on Saga cards. Unlike BoShek and Sio Bibble who were never re-released.

Dr Zoltar
07-20-2004, 04:34 PM
Think they would learn. AT least they are being put on Saga cards. Unlike BoShek and Sio Bibble who were never re-released.
BoShek is fairly common now. I just found one last Friday at TRU. He's also fairly cheap on eBay.

Sio Bibble on the other hand...:ermm:

Kidhuman
07-20-2004, 09:41 PM
I got a Boshek too in a trade, but still, at least put them out if they were short shipped. ANd why oh why are they turning up 3 years later?

JediTricks
07-20-2004, 11:15 PM
I believe because Hasbro shipped the last POTJ waves fairly thin and then just kept shipping after Saga started, but chains like WM and TRU didn't want to put out old product so they just held onto it in their warehouses until it finally came around that it was time to get rid of 'em. You might notice that TRU stores recently got a few shipments of Ep 2 Preview figures just in the nick of time to be 2.5 years late. :p

Yeah, I'm glad Hasbro is putting these Saga line-enders on OTC cards, but the wait for THOSE is killing me and who knows if they'll be as good.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-04-2004, 01:41 AM
I believe because Hasbro shipped the last POTJ waves fairly thin and then just kept shipping after Saga started, but chains like WM and TRU didn't want to put out old product so they just held onto it in their warehouses until it finally came around that it was time to get rid of 'em. You might notice that TRU stores recently got a few shipments of Ep 2 Preview figures just in the nick of time to be 2.5 years late. :p

Yeah, I'm glad Hasbro is putting these Saga line-enders on OTC cards, but the wait for THOSE is killing me and who knows if they'll be as good.

Yes, I recently found E2 Preview figures at TRU and I picked up an extra Clone. Last time I was in there, I saw BoShek and R4-M9. I decided to get another R4 since I could always use another droid.

Only Saga basic figure I need is Madine. The first of the Endor Wave I found was Han, and then I found a Lando. I've not seen any Endor wave lately and never found Madine.