PDA

View Full Version : OTC Boba Fett variation

Hellboy
07-20-2004, 10:07 PM
Alright its official, the great minds over at Hasbro are trying to fleece us. A conspiracy is afoot, I'm convinced. :alien: :greedy:

Not only have we had a variation on every Boba Fett 3.75" figure released up till now it's shown up in the new OTC 12" line with the different colored jumpsuit. Now it's surfacing in the OTC basic figure assortment just like it did in the Saga line. Glad I'm not a completest because this is absurd. :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2476&item=5909682720

jjreason
07-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Sorry, Hellboy, I had a look at the pics and there was no explanation in the auction narrative. Is this the whole green/blue situation again?

Kidhuman
07-22-2004, 09:09 PM
If it is true, I feel sorry for variant collectors.

Hellboy
07-22-2004, 09:31 PM
Sorry, Hellboy, I had a look at the pics and there was no explanation in the auction narrative. Is this the whole green/blue situation again?

Yeah thats it. The Fett in the auction is the green version and the one thats been hitting up till now has been the blue. So instead of just giving us the correct version in the OTC line Hasbro has decided to once again milk the popularity of Boba Fett by releasing both like they did during the Saga run. :greedy:

mastermatt24
07-24-2004, 11:00 PM
Hasbro even said, at CC, that they are releasing two variations of the 12inch Fett too. :neutral: They said that one was ESB and he other was ROTJ....

Hellboy
07-25-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm not buying that reasoning for a minute. If this was indeed their intention from the beginning how can they explain releasing 2 versions of the 3.75" figure in both the Saga and OTC line when the figure is solely based off of the Sail Barge battle scene in ROTJ. :rolleyes:

Samuel Windu
07-29-2004, 10:07 AM
I hold my judgment until I found the both versions of OTC Fett.

IMFETTUP
07-29-2004, 11:43 AM
I thought it was cool on the saga line, but that's it! I will only be getting one version, probably the first one I find. Already picked up the 12" Boba(blue suited). The force is strong in my wallet, but not that strong!:cry:

TheDarthVader
08-01-2004, 01:52 PM
I didn't know there was an OTC variation Fett. That really sucks. I am not buying either one just for that reason!

B.
TDV