PDA

View Full Version : For you army builder freeks!!!!!!

ew2seal
07-21-2004, 11:51 AM
I think we are all in agreement when I say that the army builder sets of the clone wars line was successful. They are hard to find now. Two I think we are all in agreement when I say it was one of those items hasbro should have went crazy with as far as #'s, compared to ep2 fiasco the first year when they made too much of the stuff that wasn't going to sell. Saga stuff we still see on the shelves at select places. In conclusion the army builder sets were a good idea. HINT HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does everyone think when I say hasbro should do this rite off the bat with the ep3 figures. I have not heard anyone speak of this idea yet. Anyone heard about this yet. If they are going to. What do the rest of you people think.

I SAY EP3 ARMY BUILDERS. BUILD THEM AND THEY WILL SELL!!!!!!!!

Dr Zoltar
07-21-2004, 12:30 PM
SA Clonetrooper Army Builders.

'Nuff said.

JEDIpartner
07-21-2004, 02:09 PM
There should be a three-pack of fully articulated Clonies straight out of the gates. There is no reason they shouldn't do this based on the fanfare received by their previous trooper four-packs and Clone Wars three-packs. This time... I'd expect them to be three of the same single-figure carded but in a multipack.

jedi master sal
07-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Good ideas, all. Of course that's why we won't see it. Maybe after the initial fervor over the EPIII figures dies down, Hasbro will make more Army building sets. They are smart enough to know that they will have a certain percentage of sales come from the first time we see the new figs. Be honest, how many of you (myself included) bought a few Red Clones. They'll do the same here too. Thing is there will be alot more armies this time around. not just clones, but battle droids, and various seperatists living being armies. I'm looking forward to the Neimoidian Warriors myself.

AmanaMatt
07-25-2004, 02:59 PM
At the Hasbro Q&A Friday, the whole SA Clonetrooper issue (in not getting numbers we want to see of this fig) was brought up, and the Hasbro team seemed to get the picture - they indicated we should see this out next year in some quantity, but we'll see. Apparently, the fans brought this very issue up to Team Hasbro many times on the floor, so that is always nice to see them acknowledge the overwhelming response.