PDA

View Full Version : Bad Wookies

Bosskman
07-24-2004, 03:17 PM
Who here thinks that the wookies will be fighting AGAINST the Republic in the Clone Wars? I remember seeing something on the official site about the wookie senators joining with the Confederacy. I've been thinking about this for a while and it would be better IMO to have it this way than to have it how everybody expects (ie, wookies being the "good" guys).

Beast
07-24-2004, 03:27 PM
Nah, not from what I heard. The Wookies are fighting the droid army in the movies, alongside with Yoda, a few Jedi, and the CloneTroopers. At least until after the Battle Droids are defeated. Then Palpatine sends the orders to the CloneTrooper army, and they turn on their Jedi and the Wookies. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jay86
07-24-2004, 08:11 PM
I too heard that the Wookies help the Jedi fight the Clones AFTER Palpatine orders the Clonetroopers to kill them. At first they start off on their (the Clones side, much like the Jedi) side fighting along side them.

Bosskman
07-25-2004, 09:06 AM
Yeah, the awesome conceptual pics of the wookies I just saw on the os seem to show them figting the droids so I guess that's how it's gonna be.