PDA

View Full Version : Where do we post about that nifty new Theed Celebration Amidala, Pablo Jill, etc?

Tycho
07-26-2004, 08:09 PM
It's hard to tell where to post about some of our final OTC figures since they will be black cards (with scenic backgrounds?) for

Theed Amidala
Rabe
Sly Moore
Pablo Jill
Senator Yarua

I mean Amidala looks incredible! That's going to be a great figure.

Sly Moore! Whoa! Who'd have thought she'd turn out looking that cool?

Yarua is plain, but exactly what he's supposed to be.

Pablo Jill I have concerns with leg articulation, and how well he'll stand, but overall, I think it's a great sculpt!

Kidhuman
07-26-2004, 09:11 PM
Good question Tycho. I would guess the OTC section

Beast
07-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I would guess it would be the OTC Section. Since they will be released on OTC cards. They'll just not be Original Trilogy figures. Maybe Steve should make it the PTC/OTC thread. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
07-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Gee... do we know for sure that they'll be on black and silver cards? I assume they won't have the OTC logo. (Hmm, this would have been a good question to ask at the Q&A.) :ermm:

We can just call them Saga-black.

Beast
07-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Yeah, Hasbro said a while back that they'd just not have the 'Original Trilogy Collection' logo. Similar to the packaging for the Yoda Lightsaber. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jjreason
07-27-2004, 01:03 AM
Can anyone point me in the direction of some pics? I've been poking around for the last hour without success. :(

Okay, I'm back - and with any luck this link will work here for those who haven't seen it. I think they look great, but I don't remember Pablo Jill's legs bending oddly like that...... he walked in a human fashion across the stairs in the Jedi Temple.

http://starwars.com/community/feature/20040720/img/20040720_p8_4_bg.jpg

plasticfetish
07-27-2004, 01:36 AM
Yeah, Hasbro said a while back that they'd just not have the 'Original Trilogy Collection' logo. Similar to the packaging for the Yoda Lightsaber.That's great... cool. Well, I can't wait to see these new ones (in person.)

Can anyone point me in the direction of some pics?Yeah, there's some in the database from the Comic-Con Hasbro Q&A...

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showgallery.php?cat=1917

and then over here...

http://www.starwars.com/community/feature/20040720/indexp8.html

Edit: Hah! You found it.

mrpauldeeds
07-27-2004, 02:04 AM
man, that IG-88 unleashed fig looks incredable. just, just wow. i had some doubts about it, but they made it look awsome. cant wait to get it. now make zukuss and 4-lom and dengar.

evenflow
07-27-2004, 08:49 AM
I have to say these figures looks awesome, and I am really glad they included the Globe of Peace. Its the little things that make the difference for me. I wish they could have included a ET senator with Yarua though.

bigbarada
07-27-2004, 11:12 AM
The Wookie Senator looks awesome and is a definite must-buy for me. Amidala, Pablo Jill and Sly Moore are alright, but I can't get too excited about them.

Hopefully, this is just the beginning of what will be a slew of "Wookies-Who-Aren't-Chewbacca" (WWAC) action figures. :cool:

aceguide
07-28-2004, 08:53 AM
These all look fantastic. Count me in wherever you post about them!

Samuel Windu
07-29-2004, 09:48 AM
I'm so happy to see any new characters from all 5 movies.