PDA

View Full Version : Canada OTC cards

Reefer Shark
07-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Have you guys seen the Canada OTC cards yet? They all have the same background (star burst effect), and no rebellion/imperial sign.

I don't like 'em as much as the U.S. versions, but I really want this (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5911131900&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT) one for my Vader collection.

Too bad I cant afford it right now :dis: .

Kidhuman
08-13-2004, 08:41 PM
That looks really sweet with the StarBurst and all. I want one too. JJReason, hope you look for this for me. :D

Mabs? How about you? You looking too?

Turbowars
08-13-2004, 09:24 PM
Yes I saw them a few days ago amd yes I want a complete set

Ji'dai
08-13-2004, 09:25 PM
That's kinda neat looking. I've heard complaints from Canadian collectors about the card designs they get. I think the US versions are available there in specialty stores, but they are more expensive.

TheDarthVader
08-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Sweet! JJreason, you gotta help me too. We have dealt in the past! I just want the Darth Vaders. I can't afford 2 sets. Those cards are cool, but I like the US cards better. I am gonna have to get a set of Vaders!

B.
TDV

jjreason
08-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Whoever wants help just shoot me a PM. I've had miserable luck finding anything so far, but have found a few which I've left carded (figured you guys might want to trade for your versions, I open anyhow).

I have: Luke, R2, Yoda Dagobah and Chewie. Passed on Han, but wish now I'd picked him up just to have as trade bait for other figures I want.

I'll be sure to scoop any Darths I find, TDV, and we can strike a deal.

jjreason
08-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Just found a few more Starburst figs, and have sent a few PM's. :cool:

pegger
08-20-2004, 12:32 PM
If anyone else is looking for Canadian Star Bursts..PM me....hoping to work out a trade for a Catina set (which I don't think will make it up here)

Hopefully jjreason can vouch for me being a good guy too :nerv:

Turbowars
08-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Anyone willing to just sell these out right to me? Thanks

Reefer Shark
09-30-2004, 09:15 PM
Sweet! Just got my Canada ver Vader and Fett in trade from a fellow SSG'er. Very cool stuff!!

A BIG thank you to my friend in Canada!