PDA

View Full Version : Where's Gen. Veers & Capt. Needa?

1st Prime
07-28-2004, 01:41 PM
I hope this is the right thread. When will Hasbro ever release Gen. Veers & Capt. Needa? I would love to see Veers w/removable chest plate & helmet. Just my wish list I guess. :ermm:

Droid
07-28-2004, 02:17 PM
You may want to visit the Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before thread. Veers has been ranked in the Top Fifty Most Requested Figures. Needa and Veers are both in my personal Top Thirty Most Wanted figures too. They should be made!

Ji'dai
07-28-2004, 03:37 PM
The POTF2 AT-AT came with an exclusive "AT-AT Commander" figure which was supposed to be Veers I guess. I doubt we'll see Needa or Veers until 2006 if at all.

vadersvette
07-28-2004, 09:14 PM
I remember a couple months back that Veers was rumored to be made, along with a Hoth Vader and Bib Fortuna. The last two did get included in the OTC, although Bib is just a repaint. I bet that if Hasbro decides to make Veers, it will be the AT-AT commander from 1998 repainted.

Turambar
07-28-2004, 09:35 PM
I would like to see him in both 3 3/4 and 12" versions. Hopefully hasbro can do a spiffy job with him as they did with Ozzy Ozzle. Needa would be a cool figure, as well. We could also use up-to-date versions of tarkin & piett (motti was perfect, though).