PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith Unleashed

Tycho
07-29-2004, 12:36 PM
Attack of the Clones gave us our majority of Unleashed* (see bottom)

I predict these figures will be Unleashed for Revenge of the Sith:

ROTS:

Anakin Unleashed
new Vader Unleashed
Obi-Wan Unleashed
General Grevious Unleashed
Chancellor Palpatine Unleashed
Bail Organa Unleashed
StormCloner Unleashed
Wookiee Warrior Unleashed
Battle Droid Unleashed
a Jedi or two Unleashed

AOTC:

Jango Fett / Boba Fett
Anakin Skywalker
Padme Amidala
Mace Windu
Darth Tyranus
Master Yoda
Clone Trooper
Aayla Secura

TPM:

Darth Maul
Aurra Sing

ANH:

Han Solo
Tusken Raider
Stormtrooper

ESB:

Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Bossk
IG-88

ROTJ:

Princess Leia
Darth Vader
Boba Fett
Chewbacca

Kyle Katarn
07-29-2004, 05:04 PM
Ia gree with you and I'm very anxious to see General Grievous vintage, just imagine him in an attack possition with two lightsabers. I'm wandering if Hasbro will release some kind of Unleashed figures of the Clone Wars animated series.

Tycho
07-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Oooh! Clone Wars animated Unleashed!

I'd want:

Obi-Wan in Clone Trooper Armor
Anakin battle thrashed from his fight with Ventress
ARC Trooper
Durge blasting fire
Durge as a huge mutant thing
Ventress with 2 lightsabers - perhaps smoking in the rain
General Grevious
Ki-Adi Mundi
Shaak-Ti

OC47150
08-02-2004, 02:21 PM
The unleashed series is a definite hit.

I agree overall with your lists, Tycho, but the Palpy would have to be something special since the Emperor unleashed said is only so-so.

Battle Droid
08-02-2004, 02:54 PM
General Grievous' Bodyguard
Super Battle Droid
Destroyer Droid

jedi master sal
08-02-2004, 10:05 PM
TPM:
Qui-gon Jinn
Padme (Capture the Viceroy)

AOTC:
Geonosian Warrior (Don't laugh-if they can make a Tusken, they can make a Geonosian)

SW:
GREEDO!

ESB:
Zukuss/4LOM 2 pack!
Dengar
Lando Calrissian w/removable cape

ROTJ:
pack of Ewoks. I dunno say three or so. Maybe-Wicket, Paploo and Chief Chirpa

Just to name a few off the top of my head.

As for ROTS, Grevious is a given. Obi and Anakin are a given as well.
Beyond that I don't care to guess. There's plenty to do from all of the movies, that if this line survives, we should be seeing all of the major characters and some of the minor ones for years to come.

bigbarada
08-09-2004, 01:03 PM
I just want a Wookie Warrior from ROTS.

Maybe they could also make an Unleashed Wookie Senator from EP1 with intense filibuster action! :stupid: ;)

El Chuxter
08-09-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm trying to stay mostly spoiler-free for ROTS, but I still had to risk this thread.

Grievous is a total given, and should be one of the better figures if done correctly. I don't know enough about the storyline to know who else is definite.

Hellboy
08-09-2004, 05:44 PM
I'd like to see Grievous' henchmen/bodyguards done like Battle Droid listed. From what I've heard they sound really cool. I won't go into detail why since Chux is trying to stay spoiler free but they'd definitely be on my list.

A Wookie Warrior is also a no-brainer as is Palpatine with his lightsaber.

El Chuxter
08-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Funny thing is, I think I saw Grievous' bodyguards in the preview for the ROTS game at ComicCon, but I hadn't heard about Palpatine's lightsaber. :D

(I figured it was pretty likely, so no big deal.)

Hellboy
08-09-2004, 06:00 PM
I hadn't heard about Palpatine's lightsaber. :D

(I figured it was pretty likely, so no big deal.)

Sorry Chux, my bad, :nerv: I made the assumption it was pretty much known by all. I guess my attempt at not throwing in spoilers didn't work out to well. :o

TheDarthVader
08-09-2004, 07:46 PM
We already have an unleashed Chewbacca. I realize the wookie warrior would be different (and proabably cool), but I want a different Darth Vader and a different Palpatine to go with the other three I have. (Emperor, Vader ESB, and Vader ROTJ). :)

Kyle Katarn
08-09-2004, 07:57 PM
I want a different Darth Vader and a different Palpatine to go with the other three I have. (Emperor, Vader ESB, and Vader ROTJ). :)

Yeah, it would be cool to have a younger Palpatine maybe when everybody knows his truth and he maight have a real creepy face like the one it was posted few days ago of the custom Palpatine.

Slicker
03-25-2006, 11:09 PM
All of these Unleashed look so great. I forsee this line lasting forever.

JimJamBonds
03-25-2006, 11:25 PM
All of these Unleashed look so great. I forsee this line lasting forever.

Maybe they could even make a 'mini' Unleased line?!?!

Slicker
03-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Maybe they could even make a 'mini' Unleased line?!?!I don't know about that. It doesn't sound like a very good idea. They'd probably just pegwarm but who knows. I love the big Unleashed line and hope that it goes on forever.

JimJamBonds
03-25-2006, 11:31 PM
I don't know about that. It doesn't sound like a very good idea. They'd probably just pegwarm but who knows. I love the big Unleashed line and hope that it goes on forever.

Yeah I think you are right, a mini line would probably suck! Long live the true Unleashed line!

Slicker
03-25-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah I think you are right, a mini line would probably suck! Long live the true Unleashed line!Right on brotha. I'm not bashing your idea whatsoever it's just that it seems a little bit too far fetched for them to size them down when this line is so successful.

JimJamBonds
03-25-2006, 11:37 PM
I'm not sure about you but I hope they never do a "Vader going down the steps" Unleashed fig. IMHO that would suck and I'd probably be mad at myself for spending the money on such a crappy figure. So with that in mind I hope they never make such a fig.

2-1B
03-25-2006, 11:45 PM
Chux, you shouldn't have stayed so Spoiler Free, you might not have been so salty at the movie when it first came out.

2-1B
03-25-2006, 11:47 PM
Right on brotha. I'm not bashing your idea whatsoever it's just that it seems a little bit too far fetched for them to size them down when this line is so successful.

Hmmmm, I won't be so civil. I will bash his idea as I find it completely unfathomable. Nobody would ever be so stupid as to miniaturize a popular line of toys for no reason.

Where the **** do you get such stupid ideas, Jim Jam? I swear you just post here to get under everyone's skin with inflammatory suggestions of toys that will never come to be. Troll. :stupid:

JimJamBonds
03-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Hmmmm, I won't be so civil. I will bash his idea as I find it completely unfathomable. Nobody would ever be so stupid as to miniaturize a popular line of toys for no reason.

Where the **** do you get such stupid ideas, Jim Jam? I swear you just post here to get under everyone's skin with inflammatory suggestions of toys that will never come to be. Troll. :stupid:

Just stirrin' the pot there Caesar, why do you think I have that 'tar?

Tycho
03-26-2006, 12:06 AM
I'm not sure about you but I hope they never do a "Vader going down the steps" Unleashed fig. IMHO that would suck and I'd probably be mad at myself for spending the money on such a crappy figure. So with that in mind I hope they never make such a fig.

What about a figure trying the 12-Step-Program? Maybe Unleashed Lando with a Colt-45? He could be accurately portrayed "going down the steps" then - oh and fullsize, including a real can of Colt-45 if they still brew those.

JimJamBonds
03-26-2006, 12:07 AM
What about a figure trying the 12-Step-Program? Maybe Unleashed Lando with a Colt-45? He could be accurately portrayed "going down the steps" then - oh and fullsize, including a real can of Colt-45 if they still brew those.

Its still made in 40 oz. glass bottles! I saw somebody buying one tonight at the gas station just a few blocks from Caesar's house.

El Chuxter
03-26-2006, 11:28 AM
I was so salty because my bacon helmet dripped down on my head.