PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Palpy is going to give Anikin/Vader the type of talk he gave Luke.

scruffziller
07-29-2004, 02:18 PM
I sure hope we see a rant from the Empy for Anikin like he gave Luke in ROTJ, to get him to turn to the darkside. "The Jedi have killed the love of your life, Padme.....you want revenge!!!!!! Make them pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":dev:

Beast
07-29-2004, 02:34 PM
Well, Anakin supposedly the one that basically kills Padme. But I'm sure we'll hear Palpatine's seductive speech to Anakin when he sends him to kill the Sepratist leaders in the film. And also when Anakin awakens reborn as Darth Vader. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

The 'Xir
07-31-2004, 01:09 AM
I always envisioned something along the lines of RotJ, where we have the three main players Palpatine overseeing a confrontation(in this case I'd assume verbally) between Anakin and Obi-Wan. Remember Palpatine hasn't revealed himself yet, or whatever his big secret may be, and it might actually be more sinister if he doesn't say anything. But I always felt that we'd get one of those "lectures/speeches" from Palps as he's revealing himself to have Jedi Powers, while admonishing the Jedi of all their wrong doings and encompassing all their faults on the shoulders of Ben in a big seduction scene of Anakin, winning him over to the Dark side. Meaning Obi-wan is just there as a Jedi representative, but knowing he is Anakins mentor, Palps berates Obi-wan in front of Anakin not for anything Ben has done wrong specificaly(maybe) but how the Jedi as a whole have failed Anakin, Padme, and the Republic! Also Lucas might also have set this up where something happened that made it look like Padme was killed in Anakins eyes but the audience would know she is still alive! This combined with Palps big speech/revelation(s) would lend itself as a great scene that would lead Anakin to pick up his lightsabre for the first time against his Master, and may lead into the whole Final Duel.

Palps: "Come see for yourself, the republic is failing, and The Jedi are powerless to stop it from happening."

Anakin: " But! There must be something we can...

Palpatine(interupts) "No, the seperatist have grown to strong, General greivouss' army will have control of the city, and where are the Jedi now(looks at Ben), where are your(looks at Anakin)...Friends?

Obi-Wan: "Anakin?! wait...somethings not right here".

Palptine: "Very true master Kenobi. For too long have I sat idle. Pandering to squabbling diplomats and greedy senators only to watch that which I have worked so hard to protect, fall from me because the Jedi were too blinded by their own inequities and their inept sense of honor and code."

Obi-wan: "This is a trick, like a strange Dream and, and...your not Palpatine!".
Anakin :"Master?"
Obi-wan " Anakin, search you feelings, the Dark side is at work here. You know we have stood for everything that is good and Just in the..."

Palps(interupts): "HA! What know you of just!" "Was it just when the Jedi let Naboo fall under attack?", was it just when they took you from your mother for their own hollow and selfish wants, and was it Just when they kept you from saving her when She.. Needed.. You...Most?

Obi-wan, "Anakin clear you mind...don't give in!"

Palps: Yes young Skywalker clear your mind, and feel the power they've been keeping from you, the power to will as only you know how. the power that could have saved your mother, and now all to late could have saved... Padme".

Anakin, "What was it you said to me Master, ...Dreams pass in time?"
(lights his sabre)

(Sidious's laghter echos in delight) :evil:

Ehh! :ermm: Not exactly what I was thinking but not bad for making it up on the fly I guess! :D Just having some fun!

stillakid
07-31-2004, 09:37 AM
I wonder if Palpy is going to give Anikin/Vader the type of talk he gave Luke.

"Anakin, I'm your father."

jedi master sal
07-31-2004, 01:27 PM
Nuff said!

scruffziller
08-03-2004, 10:35 AM
"Anakin, I'm your father."
Luke, I am your grandfather............:confused: :D