PDA

View Full Version : Where is Bail Organa?

Fulit
12-20-2001, 08:53 PM
Not that I'm really excited about GL's casting choice for Bail, (hate Jimmy S*its) but how come he isn't in any of the trailers or anything? And I haven't heard much about how he figures into the plot either. Anyone know anything?

kit fristo
12-20-2001, 09:12 PM
Bail, will have not have a big part in episode 2 but will have a bigger role in episode 3. We will see Bail in Alderan and courasent.

I hope that helped you..
:)

the kit

Jargo
12-20-2001, 11:07 PM
Well maybe he figures big time and that's why we aint seen him. He's in the forbidde love trailer walking into the chambers of Palpatine behind Padme. Jar Jar is stood beside him. NICE! :rolleyes: His costume looks cool though. I don't care what he does in the movie so long as at some point in the next two movies we get to see the planet Alderaan and how it looked on the ground before it was blown to pieces. The pre-production pictures done by Ralph McQuarrie have stayed in my head all this time that I've just got to see the planet before they finish the saga. I'll kill myself if I don't see thranta flying over the grassy plains and the gleaming white city. But I guess george stole the grassy plains for Naboo and the gleaming white city for Bespin cloud city. Maybe this means we'll never see Alderaan.....:( :cry: :dead: I'll fetch my noose now..........

Rollo Tomassi
12-20-2001, 11:51 PM
Bail Antille...oops..Organa is an "emerging character...":rolleyes:

I really want to see Alderaan on screen, too.:mad: :mad:

JEDIpartner
12-21-2001, 11:10 AM
Maybe there are a lot of people named "Bail" from Alderaan? Maybe it's a common name like John, Mike or Steve? Just a thought on the "Bail Antilles" thing. So we have "Bail", "the Tantive Captain" and "Wedge" from the Antilles family... no? :confused:

bigbarada
12-21-2001, 11:37 AM
So Bail Antilles is the equivalent of John Smith to the Star Wars world?

JEDIpartner
12-21-2001, 01:53 PM
I figure that would pretty much be it!

So... if he were CAPT. John Smith, who's Pocahontas...? Aurra Sing? ;)

Jedi Clint
12-21-2001, 03:19 PM
Bail is supposed to be on the "Loyalists Committee", along with Padme and Jar Jar. They are apparently the ones who are in favor of giving Palpatine emergency powers. Palpatine mentions to them that he doesn't know how much longer he can hold off the vote on the military creation act as the turmoil between Dooku's separatists and Republic increases. Perhaps Padme is the only one opposed to the measure, but Bail might be as well.

Co Jo-Da
12-24-2001, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Bail Antille...oops..Organa is an "emerging character...":rolleyes:

Bail will play a very important in Episode III... With his interaction OBi-Wan and the Skywalker twins... I'm still wondering why Jimmy Smits was choosen over Ryan Phillippe, because at first word Bail was involed in a love triangle with Pademe' and Anakin but I dont' see that with Jimmy Smits playing him...

GNT
12-25-2001, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I don't care what he does in the movie so long as at some point in the next two movies we get to see the planet Alderaan and how it looked on the ground before it was blown to pieces.

Does anyone esle have that feeling that we aren't going to see Alderaan?

Fulit
12-25-2001, 11:31 PM
I get that feeling, at least not in E2. Maybe Alderaan will be in E3 though, or those *shudder* special shots GL is rumored to be inserting into the OT in the future.

Co Jo-Da
12-28-2001, 11:26 AM
In AotC we'll get to see five different worlds in one film (ANH, EBS, RotJ and TPM all only had three each). I hope to see Alderaan in Episode III.