PDA

View Full Version : My tenant is auditioning for "American Idol"!

JEDIpartner
07-30-2004, 10:26 AM
I haven't heard T.J. sing. He's currently singing with the men's chorus and has sung in various productions for years. The question is not "can he sing", but rather "is he 'pop'?" So... we shall see. Apparently his mum thinks he sounds like Josh Groban. Then again... what middle-aged woman wouldn't want their son to sound like Josh Groban? He gives their age group a wet spot. :rolleyes: He is a tall-ish baby-faced, blond boy who has an often-bewildered expression on his face. He's not very fit looking so I can already say that Simon will tell him to lose weight. Deffo. He's coming over on Sunday to select songs. We'll see how he does! Nice to come for help from the "old guard". ;)

Does anyone else personally know someone who has auditioned for "Idol" or any other of these reality-type shows?

Kidhuman
07-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Wish him the best of luck.

JEDIpartner
07-30-2004, 10:40 AM
I shall...

Exhaust Port
07-30-2004, 11:59 AM
If he wins, raise his rent and that of his fellow tenants as your property is now catering towards famous folks. :)

JEDIpartner
07-30-2004, 12:13 PM
I'll see if he wants to buy my house from me, which would allow me to move elsewhere! LOL

Kidhuman
07-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Odds are he will move and not buy the house. :D

JEDIpartner
07-30-2004, 03:43 PM
I hate to say... I don't think has has much of a chance. He's rather timid. Still... good on him! If I weren't too bloody "old" to audition, I would certainly do so!