PDA

View Full Version : wheres the OTC

jedi67
07-30-2004, 09:00 PM
ok i live in parkersburg west virginia and ive recentley found some of the otc vehicles like the tie fighter,vaders tigh fighter and the x-wing but still no otc figures will i miss the first wave or all of the ots figures.. HELP i dont believe in paying stupid online prices i cant tell you how many saga figures i had to buy online wich really put a big hole in my wallet just because our local retailers dont know what their doin.. can anyone help?

Kidhuman
07-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Odont know where in WVa you are exactly, but I have checked Bluefield K-Mart and they didnt have anything new. I live in South West Va, and have seen them twice and that was by me. Give it some time and they will show up. They are supposed to be co-inciding with the DVD release and that is in Sept. so expect a heavy flow of them around then. Most online stores that take preorders have them liusted as Sept. But, some have had them in and www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com had them for about 6.95 each and they are great for shipping and low prices. My order was packed with styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrapped and everything arrives MOMC. Check them out if you need to.

Kyle Katarn
07-30-2004, 11:06 PM
Today I went to Wal-Mart and there were no OTC stuff, nothing, only SAGA, and both Clone Wars collection. The only place I've found some figures is in Julio Cepeda, that is kind of TRU but they were only VOTC.

Kidhuman
07-30-2004, 11:10 PM
What do you mean both CW collections at Wal-Mart?

B'Omarr Monkey
07-31-2004, 12:27 AM
I back what kidhuman says. Give it time. My feeling is that by October, you'll be sick of seeing this in the stores. I've only found three of the VOTC so far, and none of the regular OTC, but I'm feeling very relaxed about it. I have no compulsive need to check the stores daily, or even every few days.

I remember how excited I was to finally see Bossk and Dengar, now I have the same feeling seeing them that I did when I saw Ack-Med Beq a few months back. I can't wait for them to be gone from the pegs.

mrpauldeeds
07-31-2004, 01:30 AM
well your not alone...

i cant find jack in the bay area CA. Its sad, all i find are saga zam wesells!!! i havnt even seen the bossk wave yet. hopefullly soon!:neutral:

My target doesnt even have star wars pegs anymore. how messed up is that?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-31-2004, 10:59 PM
Didn't the debut line of any new Hasbro Star Wars line immediately fly off the shelves? Whether it was Episode 1, or POTJ or Saga, the first weeks of their debut there is nary a figure or two to find.

So far I got the Dagobah Luke which I spotted at a Target and that is the only figure I got and aside from a trip to Sprawl-Mart (which I ain't supposed to go to) the only OTC or VOTC figure I've seen. But I haven't rushed to E-Bay or any other online store because I know in a few weeks, I'll see more and more, especially of the standard figures like Vader, Yoda, Leia, etc. So like Yoda says, "patience."

By the way, the X-wing, Falcon and Darth Vader's Tie Fighter are awash at Toys 'R Us.

Kyle Katarn
07-31-2004, 11:42 PM
What do you mean both CW collections at Wal-Mart?

Oh, excuse me it's cause I'm used to say like that when the normal Clone Wars and the Clone Wars Animated Series are in a store.

dindae
08-01-2004, 11:34 AM
I have yet to see the OTC figures but everything else I have spotted. The VOTC 12" seemed doomed to fail already since they are still sitting at my local K-mart.

Slicker
08-01-2004, 01:29 PM
You should count yourself lucky that a K-Mart near you even has Star Wars toys.

Veers
08-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Be patient. They will hit soon.