PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed figs & variants.

AngmarKing
08-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Hi all, newbie here. Perhaps some of you can help. I've recently started collecting the Unleashed line, and am looking for a list of all the figures and variants produced to date.

Thanks

Rocketboy
08-03-2004, 06:19 PM
The only variants I know of are
Vader - one with removable helmet, one without
and
Clone Trooper - one has red markings

AngmarKing
08-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Ok, thanks. I knew about those, but was wondering if there were any others.

Vader though? That was two totally different figures, right? Whereas the Clone Troopers were just repaints?

The only variants I know of are
Vader - one with removable helmet, one without
and
Clone Trooper - one has red markings

El Chuxter
08-03-2004, 06:39 PM
I'm not much of a packaging afficionado, but I can tell you that Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and soon Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, and the first (masked) Vader have been released on both style cardbacks. There may be others among the earlier figures who will be released eventually on the new painted cardbacks.

AngmarKing
08-03-2004, 07:13 PM
That's cool, but I'm not really interested in packaging variations, as I'm an opener:eek: The only things that stay in packs are the odd double that I plan on selling.
I'm not much of a packaging afficionado, but I can tell you that Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and soon Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, and the first (masked) Vader have been released on both style cardbacks. There may be others among the earlier figures who will be released eventually on the new painted cardbacks.

Turbowars
08-08-2004, 11:31 AM
Ok, thanks. I knew about those, but was wondering if there were any others.

Vader though? That was two totally different figures, right? Whereas the Clone Troopers were just repaints?The only difference is the heads and the base. The one with the Bespin base and without removable extra head is much better in my opinion.

hukilu
08-17-2004, 04:18 AM
As for variants for opener collectors of Unleashed figs there are three in my opinion:

Vader: with helmet form gantry scene and without helmet from meditation chamber.

Clone Trooper: Clone and Red.

Anakin: one with a Red Battle droid base and one with a White Battle Droid base.

AngmarKing
08-17-2004, 09:01 PM
Damn! I didn't know about the white battle droid base:) Oh well, there's another one to search for:D
As for variants for opener collectors of Unleashed figs there are three in my opinion:

Vader: with helmet form gantry scene and without helmet from meditation chamber.

Clone Trooper: Clone and Red.

Anakin: one with a Red Battle droid base and one with a White Battle Droid base.

Turbowars
08-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I'm pretty sure the white battle droid was just a Prototype.

Reefer Shark
08-17-2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah... I've never heard of any of those actually being found. I had counted that one off as a prototype too.

Hey hukilu, do you have one? I've thought about buying an extra to paint white (it does look better white IMO), but I'm not very good at painting and would probably screw it up.
:smoker:

zachatack
09-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Is that definite that Mace and Vader will be re-released? If so, then I don't have to buy them off of eBay and can wait for those. But has Hasbro confirmed that?

Also, is the Boba Fett/Yoda wave now gone from the stores, or have people seen those around lately. I too am coming to collecting late, and just wanted to know before paying high prices. Thanks for your help.

Turbowars
09-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Yes it is definite that Mace and Vader will be re-released.

Fett and Yoda are long gone.

Rocketboy
09-12-2004, 10:52 PM
I still see Yoda quite a bit

zachatack
09-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Thank you.

Kyle Katarn
09-14-2004, 12:03 AM
So they will be re-released, good news, thanks for that. :D

zachatack
09-14-2004, 11:36 PM
I was just on Entertainment Earth, and they show that the next wave includes Darth Vader, Mace Windu and Darth Tyranus, so that's really good news for those of us starting later. Does anyone know if the only difference is the packaging, or have they done anything differently to the figures? Thanks again.

Turbowars
09-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Just the packaging will be updated.