PDA

View Full Version : Who are our Most Wanted Unleashed figures?

El Chuxter
08-03-2004, 05:35 PM
Similar to Tycho's thread about the basic figures Hasbro can make, this is going to be a massive vote-off to see which Unleashed figures we most want to see.

I'll keep track of who is getting how many votes (though likely not as regularly as Tycho did). However, since there are a lot of characters who would be pretty craptacular choices for the Unleashed line (Unleashed WA-7, anyone?), I'm not including everyone in this list. Only the ones that to me seem the most appropriate for the line. Feel free to nominate anyone else you choose, though.

Once the voting's done, we can focus on exactly how the winners would ideally be posed. :D

The first batch:
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

Choose from:
Qui-Gon Jinn
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi
Battle Droid
Jar Jar Binks
Captain Tarpals
Sebulba

Hmmm. Not a whole lot of really action-oriented figures I can think of (and most of the Jedi would fit better under AOTC), but, like I said, feel free to nominate.

My vote goes to Qui-Gon Jinn (who currently has 100% of the vote, since there's only one vote). I really dig the character and think he's never been done quite as well as I'd like.

Although I must admit an Unleashed Jar Jar would be cool, though the pegs on which it sat would be fiery hot. :)

Dr Zoltar
08-03-2004, 05:48 PM
I vote for Qui-Gon as well. He's my favorite character from the first film and would make a great Unleashed figure (especially posed next to the new Obi-Wan).

Deoxyribonucleic
08-03-2004, 05:52 PM
I'm only voting in this one because I want to be able to vote for the unleashed OT characters so if I HAD to pick a favorite from this group, there's only one choice...Qui Gon

:)

Kidhuman
08-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Obi Wan Padawan.

Battle Droid
08-04-2004, 03:49 AM
Battle Droid

AngmarKing
08-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Put me down for Qui Gon Jinn

El Chuxter
08-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Qui-Gon Jinn: 4 (66.7%)
Battle Droid: 1 (16.6%)
Padawan Obi-Wan: 1 (16.6%)

Where's the love for Jar Jar? :crazed:

I'll leave the voting for this round open and start the next round later today or tomorrow (again, taking a cue from Tycho). I'm thinking of possibly breaking down AOTC into two rounds (and maybe throwing in the Clone Wars characters into the second round) to make it more even with the TPM round. What do you guys think?

Kidhuman
08-04-2004, 10:35 PM
AOTC in two rounds and a third for the CW

mrmiller
08-05-2004, 12:17 PM
I vote Sebulba, but I think a Destroyer Droid should be added to the list, as it could be a cool Unrleased figure. Also, how about a Gungian Warrior, or Capt. Tarpils. The only way I'd like a Jar Jar one is if he as on fire or being electrocuted aka the power-coupling scene. :D He just isn't a feirce character.

=MATT=

El Chuxter
08-05-2004, 12:56 PM
mrmiller, I didn't include the Droideka in my original list because I couldn't figure out how to make it "Unleashed," ie, an over-the-top, offscreen moment. However, I love the design, and (even though it's not the most versatile), it would be a nice display piece. I'm thinking one about 3/4 transformed to robot mode, with a rolled up Droideka behind and to one side.

I'm also going to throw in the Gungan Warrior, though personally I think Tarpals or Jar Jar should be made first.

I'm listing your vote as being for Sebulba for the moment, but if you want to change it to the Droideka, just say so. :)

Standings for Round 1 (The Phantom Menace):
(voting still open)

Qui-Gon Jinn: 4 votes (~57.1%)
Battle Droid: 1 vote (~14.3%)
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi: 1 vote (~14.3%)
Sebulba: 1 vote (~14.3%)
Jar Jar Binks: 0 votes
Captain Tarpals: 0 votes
Droideka: 0 votes
Gungan Warrior: 0 votes

Opening voting on Round 2

Round 2: Attack of the Clones (Part 1):

For this round, I'm sticking to the first part of the film. I'm cheating a bit, though, since I'm holding Luminara, Barriss, and Kit for Round 3 (that's where they really shine, and I want to keep these lists somewhat even). Feel free to nominate any character who debuts prior to Obi-Wan landing on Geonosis.

Ki-Adi Mundi
Plo Koon
Eeth Koth
Adi Gallia
Coleman Trebor
Shaak Ti
Red Senate Guard (feel free to consider this the Imperial Guard from ROTJ)
Zam Wessel

It's pretty Council-centric, since there aren't too many other possible Unleashed figures I can come up with. (TPM and the first part of AOTC are primarily "talking head" movies, and, well, an Unleashed Chancellor Palpatine or Unleashed Watto sound about as interesting as The Bridges of Madison County II.)

Although I think the Guard or Plo Koon could make pretty awesome figures, too, my vote goes to Ki-Adi Mundi.

bigbarada
08-05-2004, 01:08 PM
I'll take the Battle Droid for round 1 and Coleman Trebor for round 2.

I'd prefer the Security Guard color scheme for the Battle Droid and maybe they could have another cut to pieces on the base (similar to the Unleashed Clonetrooper).

OC47150
08-05-2004, 03:19 PM
Qui-Gon is an obvious one that's been overlooked.

The Jedi El Chuxter listed would be good choices, too.

Battle Droid
08-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Plo Koon for AOTC Round #1

Please include the Super Battle Droid in AOTC Round #2.

El Chuxter
08-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Battle Droid, I've already been working on the list of the next set of characters, and the Super Battle Droid was one of the first to come to mind. :)

OC47150, did you have a particular Jedi from the first set of AOTC characters? I can't really count a vote from you for all those Jedi.

Current standings:

Round 1: The Phantom Menace:
(voting still open)

Qui-Gon Jinn: 5 votes (~55.6%)
Battle Droid: 2 votes (~22.2%)
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi: 1 vote (~11.1%)
Sebulba: 1 vote (~11.1%)

(voting still open)

Ki-Adi Mundi: 1 vote (~33.3%)
Plo Koon: 1 vote (~33.3%)
Coleman Trebor: 1 vote (~33.3%)
Eeth Koth: 0 votes
Adi Gallia: 0 votes
Shaak Ti: 0 votes
Red Senate Guard: 0 votes
Zam Wessel: 0 votes

OC47150
08-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Coleman would be cool.

Hellboy
08-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Round 1: TPM
I'll go with Qui-Gon Jinn. My second choice would probably be a Naboo Royal Guard.

Round 2: AOTC
While there are some decent Jedi choices here and they always make good Unleashed candidates I feel compelled to go with the Red Senate Guard. Considering they're always seen standing at attention it would be cool to finally see them Unleashed and in action for once.

Kyle Katarn
08-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Round One:

I vote for Obi Wan-Padawan, I think it would be cool if we see this figure and it can be in the time when he fought Darth Maul and slashed him.

Round two:

I vote for Ki Adi Mundi 'cause this is one of my favorite Jedis and it would be nice to see him in an attack pose or in a force power pose.

InsaneJediGirl
08-05-2004, 08:11 PM
Round 1,TPM : Qui-Gon Jinn.Probably the best character in TPM

Round 2,AOTC : Coleman Trebor

Darth Jax
08-05-2004, 08:29 PM
QGJ from TPM. Plo Koon from AOTC (the first half).

Deoxyribonucleic
08-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Red Senate Guard for me please

Kidhuman
08-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Shaak Ti for me

gsr-jedi
08-06-2004, 09:33 AM
For TPM I'd have to go with Qui-Gon Jinn

For AOTC I'd have to go with Eeth Koth

Droid
08-06-2004, 11:55 AM
I don't collect Ufigures, but if they make R1-G4 Unleased I am gonna buy as many as I can carry! :D

El Chuxter
08-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Okay, here are the results going into Round 3. I'm leaving all previous rounds open, at least for now, so everyone can get a shot at voting.

Qui-Gon is winning Round 1 by a landslide at the moment. Round 2 is much closer, and it looks like the Jedi are all splitting each others' votes. I must say that I'm a bit surprised at the slight lead Coleman Trebor has at the moment. I didn't expect the old parrot-head to get ahead and stay ahead like he did. :D

(voting still open)

Qui-Gon Jinn: 9 votes (~64.3%)
Battle Droid: 2 votes (~14.3%)
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi: 2 votes (~14.3%)
Sebulba: 1 vote (~7.1%)

(voting still open)

Coleman Trebor: 3 votes (~27.3%)
Ki-Adi Mundi: 2 votes (~18.2%)
Plo Koon: 2 votes (~18.2%)
Red Senate Guard: 2 votes (~18.2%)
Eeth Koth: 1 vote (~9.1%)
Shaak Ti: 1 vote (~9.1%)

And now, to throw in some more Jedi to split one another's votes. :D

Round 3: Attack of the Clones (Part 2):

Geonosian Warrior(s)
Kit Fisto
Luminara Undulli
Bariss Offee
Sora Bulq (Weequay Jedi)
Pablo Jill
(unnamed) Nikto Jedi
Super Battle Droid
Hi-Yaah! Girl :crazed:

(Okay, I don't really expect anyone to vote for Hi-Yaah! Girl, but she already looks Unleashed, so why not throw her in the mix?)

I doubt I have to actually say who I'm voting for, since everyone is likely aware of my affinity for one of these brave warriors. His dreadlocks and crazy fighting style scream to be immortalized in an Unleashed Figure, and Hasbro could easily work in the mighty grin and totally ripped pecs he's famous for. Hasbro, I want an Unleashed Kit Fisto!!

Also, two quick orders of business to mention before I open the voting to the general public:

If you haven't voted yet, go ahead and start with Round 1. Feel free to write in anyone you don't see listed here.

I'm working on the preliminary lists for future rounds, and want to know how you'd feel about Expanded Universe Unleashed (not including the Clone Wars). After gauging interest, I'll determine whether and how to handle voting on those characters.

And now, Round 3 voting is open.

Allez Unleashed!

Kidhuman
08-06-2004, 01:15 PM
If they want to make a Barriss or Luminari, put the 3.75" figure in a growth ray and its all good. I'll take the Unleashed Grin of Fisto.

Tycho
08-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Great thread idea! -and thanks for the compliments. Running theScene-by-Scene Most Wanted 3 3/4" figure thread (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=343419#post343419) is a difficult and sometimes trying effort, but I think it is coming together well. We've almost got a final Top 50 (I'll say in my advertisement ;) )

Now as to the Unleashed, man are there some tough choices!!!

I'll go for the Battle Droid in Round 1 as I can see it getting into some really cool and extreme poses.

Both Qui-Gon and the Destroyer Droid had appeal to me - maybe 2 DDs, one rolling along side one firing?

OK, I just convinced myself to vote for Destroyer DROIDS (plural) Unleashed because we have nothing like it!

Round 2 is easier: Red Senate Guard - I envision Kir Kanos - but fully armored so it's not Expanded Universe - but similar to that cover where the Royal Guard stands triumphantly over the pile of dead stormtroopers! We have a lot of Jedi figures. A Royal Guard with the EU accepted double-bladed weapon would totally rock!

Battle Droid
08-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Super Battle Droid for AOTC Round #3. (with Tycho's idea of the SBD knocking a standard BD out of it's way.)

Tycho
08-06-2004, 04:42 PM
I'll agree with BattleDroid that a Super Battledroid would make a killer Unleashed figure and SBD's are slightly more important to the Clone Wars than my other top choice - the Geonosian Warrior - as one flying would certainly be awesome for an Unleashed.

It's funny how the Prequels have made cool Jedi almost commonplace (while Kit Fisto Unleashed would rock in its own right).

El Chuxter
08-06-2004, 04:44 PM
I'd like to see a SBD shown just like that, too. (Only thing is, I want the Kit more. :D)

Tycho, if we get into EU Unleashed (which is a question no one's answering yet), Kir Kanos is on the list of folks I'd consider important and cool enough to warrant being on the list.

I know it's early, but I'm going to open up the next two rounds (4-5) so that everyone will have something to chew on while I'm away from my computer over the weekend. But first, the current standings:

(voting still open!)
Qui-Gon Jinn: 9 votes (60%)
Battle Droid: 2 votes (~13.3%)
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi: 2 votes (~13.3%)
Droideka: 1 vote (~6.7%)
Sebulba: 1 vote (~6.7%)

(voting still open!)
Coleman Trebor: 3 votes (25%)
Red Senate Guard: 3 votes (25%)
Ki-Adi Mundi: 2 votes (~16.7%)
Plo Koon: 2 votes (~16.7%)
Eeth Koth: 1 vote (~8.3%)
Shaak Ti: 1 vote (~8.3%)

(voting still open!)
Kit Fisto: 2 votes (50%)
Super Battle Droid: 2 votes (50%)
Geonosian Warrior(s): 0 votes
Luminara Undulli: 0 votes
Bariss Offee: 0 votes
Sora Bulq: 0 votes
Pablo Jill: 0 votes
Nikto Jedi: 0 votes
Hi-Yaah! Girl: 0 votes

And now, to open the latest rounds for The Clone Wars and A New Hope!

(For Clone Wars, I'm thinking of realistic figures, to go with the current line.)

Round 4: The Clone Wars
Anakin Skywalker (as seen in the final episode of Season 2--torn shirt, mechanical arm, somewhat battered)
ARC Trooper
Asajj Ventress
Durge
Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clonetrooper Armor
Padme Amidala-Skywalker (cold weather parka)
(unnamed) Shistavanean Wolfman Jedi
Quinlan Vos (http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/quinlan_vos_2.jpg) (Aayla Secura's former Master)

Round 5: A New Hope
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Princess Leia Organa
Grand Moff Tarkin
Luke Skywalker (Tatooine gear)
Old Ben Kenobi
Greedo
Het N'kik (Jawa with an Imperial blaster)
Dannik Jerriko (pipe-smoking Anzati "vampire")
Lak Sivrak (Shistavanean Wolfman cut from the SE's)
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
Wedge Antilles

My votes are for Stormtrooper Obi-Wan and Het N'kik.

Tycho
08-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Durge

Han Solo Stormtrooper

Kidhuman
08-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Asajj and Old Ben

Battle Droid
08-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Obi-Wan in Clonetrooper armor & Old Ben

Kyle Katarn
08-07-2004, 12:19 AM
Round 3:

I'll vote for Kit Fisto, this jedi's great.

Round 4:

Durge can be a great figure and might have a great action pose.

Round 5:

Wedge Antilles can be great in a "preparing to get in the ship" pose.

Darth Jax
08-07-2004, 01:37 AM
add another vote for Kit for round 3.

round 4 even though the female figures have been awesome and padme in her parka could be as well, i'd rather have quinlan vos.

round 5 my write-in vote would be for momaw nadon (hammerhead), but from your list of choices i'd take han in stormie gear.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-07-2004, 01:52 AM
Pardon my late reply. A little birdie told me that if i didn't vote, a man named "Guido" would be sent to my house and continuously quote Yoda if i didn't vote ASAP. :crazed:

TPM- Qui Gon. No doubt. His greatness has been overlooked. Maybe they could do an Unleashed version of him when he's melting that blast door in the ship in the very beginning.

AOTC (1)- Ki Adi Mundi. Just because i think he isn't given enough respect and plus, it would be great to see how the artists would mess with that conehead. ;)

AOTC (2)- Without a doubt, Kit Fisto!! Man, if they did an unleashed of him with that huge arse grin, that would be beyond awesome of Hasbro. That would sell rather well too, at least, i think it would.

Clone Wars- Obi Wan in stormtrooper armor- If they put him using his saber in a great pose and had it set up properly (no repaint/resculpt of the current Obi-Wan mind you, new pose all together), this would be the best unleashed figure to date.

ANH- I'm torn on this one. There could be a really good version of Princess Leia when she firsts busts a cap when the Empire first takes over her ride. Granted, it wouldn't be too action packed, but the Unleashed figure of Padme was very awesome too. However, my vote would be for Old Ben Kenobi. They could do him when he takes the saber to Ponda (sp?) arm in the cantina. Hasbro could include a portion of the bar with the bloodied arm on the floor and have him in that pose just as he's finished, where the saber is out and he's looking around like, "alright, who wants some?" Very awesome.

:D

necor
08-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Round 1 : Qui.Gon

Round 2 : Plo Koon

Round 3 : Kit Fisto

Round 4 : Asajj Ventress

Round 5 : Old Ben

Rocketboy
08-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Round 1:
Qui-Gon Jinn
Although, I'd also like Obi-Wan and Sebulba eventually

Round 2:
None really appeal to me, but the Red Senate Guard could also be a ROTJ Unleashed.

Round 3:
Kit Fisto - Don't like most of the AOTC list, but Kit seemsto be the best one...unless there could be one with both Luminara and Bariss.

Round 4:
Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clonetrooper Armor

Round 5: Now this was a tough one!
Luke Skywalker (Tatooine gear) - as long as he doesn't have a lame lightsaber like Luke Jedi does.
Princess Leia Organa and Greedo would all be really cool, as would a Luke and Han Stormtrooper 2 in 1 kinda thing (like I wanted with Bariss and Luminara).

Deoxyribonucleic
08-07-2004, 12:21 PM
#3 Bariss Offee

#4 someone take my vote, I do not care for the clone wars

#5 Han Solo Stormtrooper disguise

Kidhuman
08-07-2004, 08:43 PM
#4 someone take my vote, I do not care for the clone wars

Asajj for Deoxy.

Hellboy
08-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Round 3: AOTC part 2
-Kit Fisto :D

Round 4: Clone Wars
-Obi-Wan Kenobi: Clone Trooper armor

Round 5: ANH
-Han Solo Stormtrooper disguise

InsaneJediGirl
08-08-2004, 08:13 AM
Round #3 - Luminara (a Luminara/Barriss 2-Pack would be best :D )

Round #4- Obi-Wan as Clonetrooper

Round #5 - Old Ben

gsr-jedi
08-08-2004, 10:45 AM
Round 3 - Kit Fisto he just looks so cool

Round 4 - I'd have to give my vote to Quinlan Vos. He's got that whole flirt with the dark side, I'm a bad @$$ kind of vibe going on. I think he could turn out looking very cool.

Round 5 - This was a difficult one. I think a Leia or Greedo could look good. I love the idea of an Old Ben in a pose that recaptures the youth he has now. But I'm gonna have to cast my vote towards Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise. As long as they don't use the same pose as the Stormtrooper figure, and give him a removable helmet.

Samuel Windu
08-09-2004, 11:14 AM
Old Ben & Troops (Snowtrooper,TIE Pilot,AT-AT Driver)

El Chuxter
08-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Okay, hope you enjoyed your weekend, everyone. Here's the current standings! :D

(voting still open!)
Qui-Gon Jinn: 12 votes (~66.7%)
Battle Droid: 2 votes (~11.1%)
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi: 2 votes (~11.1%)
Droideka: 1 vote (~5.6%)
Sebulba: 1 vote (~5.6%)

(voting still open!)
Red Senate Guard: 4 votes (~26.7%)
Coleman Trebor: 3 votes (20%)
Ki-Adi Mundi: 3 votes (20%)
Plo Koon: 3 votes (20%)
Eeth Koth: 1 vote (~6.7%)
Shaak Ti: 1 vote (~6.7%)

(voting still open!)
Kit Fisto: 9 votes (~69.2%)
Super Battle Droid: 2 votes (~15.4%)
Luminara Undulli: 1 vote (~7.7%)
Bariss Offee: 1 vote (~7.7%)
Geonosian Warrior(s): 0 votes
Sora Bulq: 0 votes
Pablo Jill: 0 votes
Nikto Jedi: 0 votes
Hi-Yaah! Girl: 0 votes

(voting still open!)
Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clonetrooper Armor: 6 votes (~46.2%)
Asajj Ventress: 3 votes (~23.1%)
Durge: 2 votes (~15.4%)
Quinlan Vos: 2 votes (~15.4%)
Anakin Skywalker: 0 votes
ARC Trooper: 0 votes
Padme Amidala-Skywalker: 0 votes
Shistavanean Wolfman Jedi: 0 votes

(voting still open!)
Old Ben Kenobi: 5 votes (~38.5%)
Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise): 4 votes (~30.8%)
Het N'kik/Jawa: 1 vote (~7.7%)
Luke Skywalker (Tatooine gear): 1 vote (~7.7%)
Momaw Nadon: 1 vote (~7.7%)
Wedge Antilles: 1 vote (~7.7%)
Rebel Fleet Trooper: 0 votes
Princess Leia Organa: 0 votes
Grand Moff Tarkin: 0 votes
Greedo: 0 votes
Dannik Jerriko: 0 votes
Lak Sivrak: 0 votes
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise): 0 votes

(Darth Jax, I counted your write-in for Momaw Nadon. If you want me to change that, let me know when you post your vote for ESB.)

Qui-Gon Jinn and Kit Fisto are the only two runaway successes at the moment, but as votes continue to come in, that could change. Keep in mind that all rounds will remain open until we're ready to move on to the next portion of the poll (ranking the winners and some sort of "second chance" round for the runners-up), and write-in votes are always accepted.

samuel windu, did you want to vote for specific characters, or do you just want to put in one vote per round for the most popular army-builder character?

I'm waiting on some votes from the following folks:
AngmarKing: Rounds 2-5
bigbarada: Rounds 3-5
Dr Zoltar: Rounds 2-5
mrmiller: Rounds 2-5
OC47150: Rounds 3-5
(I think that's everyone.)

Since I've not gotten much response on the EU Unleashed figures, aside from Tycho's request for Kir Kanos and the success of the Clone Wars round, I'm putting together two lists of possible Unleashed figures from the EU. Expect these after the ROTJ round.

And now, without further ado, I will anounce
Round 6: The Empire Strikes Back
(voting opens now!)
Wampa
Snowtrooper
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Dengar
Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
Lobot
Bespin Security Guard

As for me, this is a tough round. I think the Wampa would rule, no question, and I'd love to round out the bounty hunters, but I have to go for the smoothest cat this side of Ord Mantell, Lando Calrissian.

bigbarada
08-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Round 3: Kit Fisto

Round 4: Asaj Ventress (I don't care for the Clone Wars but my brother likes her)

Round 5: Han Stormtrooper

Round 6: WAMPA!WAMPA!WAMPA! (my homage to the 1980s commercial ;) )

Rocketboy
08-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Lando Calrissian (Bespin) easily.

Tycho
08-09-2004, 01:13 PM
The Snowtrooper, Lando, and the Wampa made for a tough decision for me.

Lando is a necessity - but I envision a cool Lando General figure with his cloak flowing, gun drawn, in an action pose not seen in the movie, but looking cool none-the-less. A Skiff Guard Lando fighting the Nikto would also be seriously cool - the gun blast going off just over Lando's shoulder, exactly as it was seen in ROTJ. - So basically, I want Lando from ROTJ - the blue ESB outfit has been so over-seen.

The Wampa would be awesome, and if to scale, the largest Unleashed ever made! But Hasbro's recent PERFECT Ultra Wampa figure suffices. They did a really nice job with the cave, bloody bone, etc. So I think it's been done well already.

The Imperial Snowtrooper sounds awesome for this round, and gives us another rare chance to have a figure from The Battle of Hoth.

El Chuxter
08-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Tycho, I'd not thought about the possibility of Lando in his general garb, but him in his skiff guard disguise was one of the first possibilities for ROTJ to come to mind. I've added General Lando to the list, which I'll probably be posting toward the end of the day today.

My personal preference for an Unleashed Lando (which they almost have to do) would be a more dramatic take on his escape from Bespin.

I'm not posting the new totals right now (it's a lot of cutting and pasting :p), but the last three votes have been logged.

OC47150
08-09-2004, 02:02 PM
If Hasbro does release a General Lando, he has to have that 'someone must've told them about my little maneuver at the battle of Tanaab' smirk on his face.

Tycho
08-09-2004, 02:12 PM
What happened to a Luke Bespin lightsaber duel or "in anguish" to go with the Unleashed Vader.

I just realized that it could be a write-in if you went so far into ESB as Bespin Escape Lando.

I'd like to change my vote to Luke Bespin "destroyed"

mastermatt24
08-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Frist: Battle Droid

Second: Senate Gaurd ( I would rather see the blue version)

Third: Kit Fisto

Fourth: ARC Trooper

Fith: Rebel Fleet Trooper

Sixth: Snowtrooper
(If I can Vote)

El Chuxter
08-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Frist: Battle Droid

Second: Senate Gaurd ( I would rather see the blue version)

Third: Kit Fisto

Fourth: ARC Trooper

Fith: Rebel Fleet Trooper

Sixth: Snowtrooper
(If I can Vote)

Absolutely! Anyone can join in the voting at any time! (The more voters we have, the more accurate this will be overall.)

I've put your vote for the Blue Senate Guard as a write-in, since the costume differs enough from the Red Senate/Royal Guard just enough to keep it from being a feasible color variation.

Tycho, I've also changed your vote to Luke Skywalker: Bespin Fatigues. (Thanks for bringing that up. He totally slipped my mind.) I didn't get more specific, because my thoughts are once we get the list together, we can decide what poses for the individual characters (or costumes, in this case) would be best and offer up some suggestions to Hasbro.

Right now, the brief rundown is as follows, and, as always, jump in anytime!

(voting still open!)
Qui-Gon Jinn (currently in the lead with ~63.2% of the vote!)
Battle Droid
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sebulba
Jar Jar Binks
Captain Tarpals
Droideka
Gungan Warrior

(voting still open!)
Red Senate Guard (currently in the lead with 25% of the vote!)
Coleman Trebor
Ki-Adi Mundi
Plo Koon
Blue Senate Guard
Eeth Koth
Shaak Ti
Adi Gallia
Zam Wessel

(voting still open!)
Kit Fisto (currently in the lead with ~73.3% of the vote!)
Geonosian Warrior(s)
Luminara Undulli
Bariss Offee
Sora Bulq
Pablo Jill
Nikto Jedi
Super Battle Droid
Hi-Yaah! Girl
Total

(voting still open!)
Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clonetrooper Armor (currently in the lead with ~42.9% of the vote!)
Anakin Skywalker
ARC Trooper
Asajj Ventress
Durge
Padme Amidala-Skywalker
Shistavanean Wolfman Jedi
Quinlan Vos

Round 5: A New Hope:
(voting still open!)
Old Ben Kenobi (currently tied for the lead with ~33.3% of the vote!)
Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise) (currently tied for the lead with ~33.3% of the vote!)
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Princess Leia Organa
Grand Moff Tarkin
Greedo
Het N'kik/Jawa
Dannik Jerriko
Lak Sivrak
Wedge Antilles
Momaw Nadon

Round 6: The Empire Strikes Back:
(voting still open!)
Lando Calrissian (Bespin) (currently in the lead with 40% of the vote!)
Wampa
Snowtrooper
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Dengar
Lobot
Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
Bespin Security Guard

Kyle Katarn
08-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Round 6: I vote for Wampra: I want to see this creaure really wild, it would look awesome.

Hellboy
08-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Round 6: ESB
-Snowtrooper

Tycho
08-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Isn't anyone going to vote for Blue Snaggletoothe Unleashed? LOL

El Chuxter
08-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Okay, figuring in Hellboy's and Kyle Katarn's votes, Round 6 is now a three-way tie :eek:, with Lando, Wampa, and Snowtrooper all having about 28.6% of the vote.

I know it's a bit early, but I'm now opening up
Round 7: Return of the Jedi
(voting opens now!)
Bib Fortuna
Gamorrean Guard
Jabba the Hutt
Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO) (this is the only way I could come up with a decent "Unleashed C-3PO" figure)
Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
Weequay Guard
Nikto Guard
Lando Calrissian (General)
Scout Trooper
General Crix Madine
Ewok

A special note on the Ewok:
There is pretty much no chance that Hasbro would ever make more than one Unleashed Ewok. For this reason, I'm only doing one entry for any Ewok (or combination, as they're so small, it'd be possible to do two or maybe even three in one package). If the Ewok makes it to the finals, we can then discuss among ourselves which Ewok(s) would be preferred.
Any write-in vote for any individual Ewok will be counted as a vote for "Ewok."
Why are there two Landos in this round, then, you ask? (Well, actually, you can thank Tycho for already saying he wanted General Lando.) However, unlike the Ewok, there is a chance that we could see both Landos (or both of the Lukes from the ANH round.) But like I said, we'd be lucky to see even one Ewok, and we have a better chance of getting an entire line of electronic 12" Teek figures than seeing a second Unleashed Ewok.

Keep in mind that you can still vote in any round if you haven't already done so, and that you can write in anyone for the appropriate round.

My vote: although I'd love the Ewok, something tells me the Gamorrean Guard would be awesome as an Unleashed figure!

Kyle Katarn
08-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Round 7:

I would like to see Jabba Unleashed it would be in the time he was fighting for his life when Leia was killing him.

Hellboy
08-09-2004, 05:02 PM
Round 7: ROTJ
-Scout Trooper

Battle Droid
08-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Round #6 TESB: Wampa

Round #7 ROTJ: Jabba the Hutt

Darth Jax
08-09-2004, 05:34 PM
ESB - while the snowtrooper would be awesome (and most likely made anyways) my vote goes for the guy that had the baddest man in the galaxy be his best man - Dengar

ROTJ - slave leia's been done, although i haven't found one yet. oola would make another hot female figure, but i'll go with the drooling wonder Gamorrean Guard.

(EC i'll stick with my write-in vote for ANH, thanks. and definitely there should be at least one EU round, perharps two pre-NJO and NJO era)

Kidhuman
08-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Round 6...Lando

Round 7...Biker Scout

Rocketboy
08-09-2004, 10:43 PM
A Gamorrean Guard would be pretty sweet.

Deoxyribonucleic
08-09-2004, 11:59 PM
Round 6: Snow Trooper

Round 7: Lando Skiff Guard

WOW that was a tough choice!

Tycho
08-10-2004, 02:10 AM
Lando Calrissian, Rebel General.

I got him on the list you say? Well then I better vote for him.

"How could I be voting for him....if you didn't know it was coming?

It's a trap!"

necor
08-10-2004, 08:08 AM
Round 6 : Snow Trooper

Round 7 : Gamorrean Guard

El Chuxter
08-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Here's the current standings on the movie (and Clone Wars) rounds!

(voting still open!)
Qui-Gon Jinn (~63.2% of the vote!)
Battle Droid
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sebulba
Jar Jar Binks
Captain Tarpals
Droideka
Gungan Warrior

(voting still open!)
Red Senate Guard (25% of the vote!)
Coleman Trebor
Ki-Adi Mundi
Plo Koon
Blue Senate Guard
Eeth Koth
Shaak Ti
Adi Gallia
Zam Wessel

(voting still open!)
Kit Fisto (~73.3% of the vote!)
Geonosian Warrior(s)
Luminara Undulli
Bariss Offee
Sora Bulq
Pablo Jill
Nikto Jedi
Super Battle Droid
Hi-Yaah! Girl

(voting still open!)
Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clonetrooper Armor (40% of the vote!)
Anakin Skywalker
ARC Trooper
Asajj Ventress
Durge
Padme Amidala-Skywalker
Quinlan Vos

(voting still open!)
Old Ben Kenobi (~33.3% of the vote!)
Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise) (~33.3% of the vote!)
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Princess Leia Organa
Grand Moff Tarkin
Greedo
Het N'kik/Jawa
Dannik Jerriko
Lak Sivrak
Wedge Antilles
Momaw Nadon

(voting still open!)
Snowtrooper (~33.3% of the vote!)
Wampa
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Dengar
Lobot
Bespin Security Guard

(voting still open!)
Gamorrean Guard (40% of the vote!)
Bib Fortuna
Jabba the Hutt
Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)
Weequay Guard
Nikto Guard
Scout Trooper
General Crix Madine
Ewok (remember: this is a vote for any Ewok or combination of Ewoks)

If you've missed any of these rounds, the voting is still open, so make your voice heard!

And now for
Round 8: Expanded Universe Part 1
(From the dawn of time through Rogue Squadron (roughly 4 years after ROTJ), not including Clone Wars):
Exar Kun (http://www.theforce.net/multimedia/archive/Images/Expanded_Universe/Characters_Male/Exar_Kun/exar_kun.jpg): An expecially dangerous Sith Lord from a few thousand years prior to TPM.
Ulic Qel-Droma (http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/images/user_profile/2309598.jpg): Another Jedi/Sith Lord from the same time, who was redeemed in the end.
Darth Bane (http://www.darthsonic.de/facts/allgemein/pics/darth_bane.jpg): The Sith Lord who came up with the now famous "Rule of Two."
Villie (http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/vilmarh_grahrk.jpg): A Devaronian lowlife who does all sorts of under-the-table jobs for Darth Sidious.
A'Sharad Hett (http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/med/11/11558.jpg): A Tusken Jedi.
Jorus C'Baoth (http://www.sith.pl/bots/sith/slynni_lordowie/pliki/joruscbaoth.jpg): Jedi advisor to Palpatine and leader of the doomed Outbound Project. (This picture is of his clone, Joruus, and you can consider this a vote for him if you so choose.)
Vergere (http://cf.geocities.com/sith_lady3000/personnages/Vergere.jpg): Jedi Master who discovered the Yuuzhan Vong incursion into the galaxy and vanished, only to re-emerge years later.
C-3PX (http://www.wheelon.com/comics/covers/small/swdr3.jpg): Assassin droid with an uncanny resemblance to a certain droid nicknamed Goldenrod.
Kyle Katarn: Rebel mercenary-turned Jedi Knight.
Prince Xizor: Crime lord of Black Sun.
Guri: Human replica droid and right hand of Xizor.
Corran Horn (http://books.echostation.com/I-jedi.jpg): Corellian ace pilot who later also becomes a Jedi Knight.

I tried to pick twelve of the most important and/or most popular characters from this time period, but it's a vast stretch of time and there are hundreds of possibilities I probably missed. As always, write-ins will be accepted. However, please do not write in a vote for Mara Jade. After much consideration, I opted to place her in the second round of EU voting.

Also, keep in mind that a vote for any of these characters is a vote for the character in any costume, not merely the character as he or she appears within this time frame. So if you want an Unleashed Kyle Katarn (I'm willing to bet at least one regular voter in this poll will want such a figure :)), but want him in his Jedi outfit, you should vote for him now. The same thing goes for Corran Horn. I'm pretty sure those would be the only two characters this would apply for.

This is going to be a tough vote, because I'd be the first to snatch up an Unleashed Corran or Unleashed Kyle, but my preference has to go to Ki-Adi's greatest Padawan, Tusken Jedi Knight A'Sharad Hett.

Happy voting!

Rocketboy
08-10-2004, 11:48 AM
Depiste hating most EU, I'll go with Prince Xizor, because Shadows is the only SW EU novel I like.

mastermatt24
08-10-2004, 11:49 AM
ok... I dont like this last round... I LIKE THEM ALL AND CANT POSSIBLY CHOOSE ONE! so.. that means, can you write in a yuzzhan vong warrior with ampistaff plz? :D
Oh yea, For round 7: Scout Trooper

El Chuxter
08-10-2004, 11:53 AM
that means, can you write in a yuzzhan vong warrior with ampistaff plz? :D

No. :p But I can add one as a write-in for the second round of EU voting if you want. Other than Vergere (who first showed up shortly after TPM in Rogue Planet), none of the NJO characters really seemed appropriate for this round.

Did you want to cast a vote for one of these characters, or write in someone else who appears prior to Heir to the Empire?

Tycho
08-10-2004, 12:09 PM
A battle-ravished Ulic Qel Droma from just after his fight to the death with his only brother Cay Qel Droma would be awesome. Perhaps with the younger Jedi dead at his feet - and a new Sith Lord has paid the price for his power!

That'd make an awesome Unleashed!

mastermatt24
08-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Fine. :mad: Ill go with Kyle.

OC47150
08-10-2004, 01:20 PM
CW: Asajj but Quinlan Vos is a close second.

ANH: a hard choice but old Obi-Wan.

ESB:Bespin Luke.

ROJ: Although I talked about General Lando yesterday, I gotta go with the biker scout.

EU: Corran would be good, but what about Wedge?

El Chuxter
08-10-2004, 01:36 PM
EU: Corran would be good, but what about Wedge?

I didn't include a Wedge EU figure, since the pilot uniform is in the films, and I thought it would be a better choice for an Unleashed Wedge than his civilian clothes or general's uniform (the only two EU costumes I could come up with).

I guess technically Wedge doing anything "Unleashed-style" would be EU, but no more than the "off-camera" moments captured in the Unleashed figures so far.

Don't worry about Wedge not showing up on the final list, at least at this point. It doesn't look like he'll be the winner for ANH, but I'm predicting he'll do well enough in the runoff to rank as one of our most wanted.

I'm keeping an eye on the figures that aren't necessarily winning (or even getting any votes, in some cases), but are mentioned as strong possibilities. There were several mentions for Greedo and ANH Leia, for example, but no votes for either. I'm going to come up with some way to ensure such characters end up ranked correctly.

OC47150
08-10-2004, 01:41 PM
My mistake. I was trying too hard to decide between stormtrooper Han and old Obi-Wan to notice Wedge in the ANH category.

Regardless, Wedge is one figure Hasbro has underused all the way around. It would be good to have a few more of him.

Kyle Katarn
08-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Well, I vote for Kyle Katarn, better if its from Jedi Outcast game.

El Chuxter
08-10-2004, 02:18 PM
With OC47150's votes, Old Ben Kenobi has moved ahead of Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise) to break the ANH tie. However, ROTJ is currently a tie, with the Gamorrean Guard and Scout Trooper each having four votes total.

Kyle Katarn has a narrow lead in the first round of Expanded Universe voting, followed by a four-way tie between Ulic, A'Sharad, Kyle, Xizor, and Corran.

Since I'm leaving all rounds open until we're ready to proceed to the next phase of voting, I'm going to go ahead and open up
Round 9: Expanded Universe (Heir to the Empire through the New Jedi Order)
(voting opens now!)
Grand Admiral Thrawn (http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/kerberos/sci-fi/starwars/char/imperial/other/thrawn/thrawn.jpg): Possibly the second most dangerous threat to our heroes (after Palpatine), a ruthless military mastermind.
Noghri (http://www.cswu.cz/rasy/images/noghri.jpg): A race of silent alien warriors loyal to Darth Vader and his children.
Mara Jade (http://www.ffurg.com/casting_call/marajade/mara-photo.jpg): Former Emperor's Hand who marries Luke Skywalker.
Talon Karrde (http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/castingcall/pics/talon1.jpg): Smuggling kingpin with a heart of gold and any information you could ever imagine needing.
Clone Emperor (http://www.starwars-tw.com/story/character/dark/emperor-clone.jpg): The clone of Palpatine, who nearly regains his former glory in a single year.
Kir Kanos (http://www.darklords.net/cempire1.jpg): Last survivor of the Royal Guards.
Kyp Durron (http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/kyp_durron.jpg): Unorthodox apprentice of Luke Skywalker who briefly is possessed by dead Sith Lord Exar Kun.
Nom Anor (http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/gallery/nomanor2.jpg): Yuuzhan Vong chief of espionage, who causes trouble in the galaxy years before the full-scale assault.
Jacen Solo (http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/castingcall/pics/yjk2.jpg): Jedi Knight and eldest son of Han and Leia.
Jaina Solo (http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/castingcall/pics/yjk2.jpg): Jedi Knight and daughter of Han and Leia.
Tahiri Vela (http://www.isis.de/members/~hansolo/bilder/lexikon/tahiri2.jpg): Former girlfriend of Anakin Solo, raised by Tuskens, trained as a Jedi, and "shaped" by the Yuuzhan Vong.
Yuuzhan Vong Warrior: Foot soldier of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion.
Supreme Overlord Shimmra: Emperor of the Yuuzhan Vong race. (This one would almost have to have a cowering Onimi attached to the base.)

Keep in mind you can write in anyone who appears during or after Timothy Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy (five years after ROTJ).

This is another tough choice for me, but--no matter how much I'd love a lot of these characters, especially Kir Kanos and Shimmra, I can't pass on the opportunity to get another Mara Jade figure.

If you're just joining us, you can still vote in all nine rounds. Unless interest drops off dramatically, I'll leave the voting open through the weekend, meaning that on 8/16/04 at around 12 Pacific Standard Time I will close the voting, announce the winners, and (if necessary) initiate any tiebreaker votes.

If you know anyone who collects Unleashed and hasn't dropped by, let them know about this thread. The more people we can get voting in each round, the more accurate the final results will be.

If you've been voting in the other rounds and have absolutely no interest in any of the Expanded Universe figures, please say so and pass your vote. I hadn't addressed this earlier, but DNA and kidhuman adopted Tycho's rule during the Clone Wars round, and I can think of no reason it can't apply to this contest as well.

As of right now, I'll need everyone's vote for Round 9, and the following votes from the following folks, if you're still interested in the proceedings:
AngmarKing: Rounds 2-8
Battle Droid: Round 8
bigbarada: Rounds 7-8
Darth Jax: Round 8
Deoxyribonucleic: Round 8
Dr Zoltar: Rounds 2-8
gsr-jedi: Rounds 6-8
Hellboy: Round 8
Insane Jedi Girl: Rounds 6-8
Jedi Master Guyote: Rounds 6-8
kidhuman: Round 8
mrmiller: Rounds 2-8
necor: Round 8

Kyle Katarn
08-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Round 9:

I vote for Grand Admiral Thrawn, he's just the best and I would like to see him again 'cause the Expanded Universe series one didn't satisfy me.

Rocketboy
08-10-2004, 02:52 PM
I'll pass on this round. Someone can take my vote.

Kyle Katarn
08-10-2004, 03:20 PM
I'll pass on this round. Someone can take my vote.

Okay I'll take your vote, I vote again for Admiral Thrawn.

jedi master sal
08-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Well, I finally got around to posting here in this thread. Thanks for the invite El Chuxter!

My vote for TPM Unleashed would go for Qui-gon, with Padawan Obi second. How about adding Captain Panaka to that list?
Padme in Crimson Handmaiden outfit (the one she was wearing when she laid seige to Viceroy Gunray) should be added too.

My vote for AOTC would be Plo Koon! I love the look of the character. Almost like a Predator in the SW universe. Well to me anyway.

Round 3 vote goes to Super battle Droid. While I like Kit Fisto much better, the Super Battle Droid was seen in far more scenes and there doesn't seem to be a proliferation of Bad guys (or droids).

Round 4 is EXTREMELY difficult to just choose one! All of the ones mentioned except the Wolfman Jedi definitely need to be made. not to say Wolfie shouldn't, just not as important as the others. If they do an ARC Trooper, I'm certain they would just have a painting variation for the Blue and Red versions. Asaaj and Durge just scream Unleashed. Anakin and Padme could wait a little. Obi in Clonetrooper armor should have already been done by now in the 3 3/4 inch line. And not just the animated but regular figures as well! If he was done as Unleashed then have a puddle of Durge tissue at his feet for the base! Quinlan Vos is another of those,"should have already been made a figure" characters. If they never do him as an action figure than Unleashed would be the only way to go, IMHO. Okay so my vote would have to go to...ARC Trooper. just cause we would almost be guaranteed two variants!

Round 5 GREEDO!!! ABSOLUTELY NUMBER ONE DON"T THINKOF ANYONE ELSE. Okay I'll go back to upper and lowercase now. Luke/Han as Stormtrooper would be cool. Even thought they are different heights, I can see Hasbro making two version no three version of this figure. One as an actual Stormtrooper and the other two with removable helmets. Shoot, they could be nice to us and just pack in three different heads, so we can swap them out for which ever character we want. Old Ben is a Very good choice.

Round 6: Wow the Wampa would be cool but WAY too big, so he's out. Snowtrooper should be a given. The more troops the merrier. But My vote goes to Lando! Besides they can always pack in a Colt 45 beer can accessory! Now that's Unleashed! Although Luke "destroyed" as Tycho put it, would go very well with the already Unleashed Vader.

Yikes even more Rounds...

Round 7: Lando again would be awesome, but I'd love to see a Scout trooper Unleashed. How about on a speederbike!?! It could feasibly fit in the standard package, if in sections. Jabba would be cool but again, like the Wampa, he's just TOO big. (Look at these choices realistically fellows. Yes, I'd like an Unleashed Wampa and Jabba, but that's a larger figure in comparison to what's out there already)

Round 8 EU: Ooh you just had to put down Villie didn't you! I was going to say Corran Horn, but Villie is a much more visually appealing character. Not only is he an Alien (Deveronian), but bright red. He's similar to Hellboy in this way, so some may initially confuse him. But if they make Quinlan Vos, then they should definitely make Vilmahr Grahk (Villie's true name)(sp?)

Good lord, will the rounds never stop??? heh heh.

Round 9: Now this one is TOUGH! Lots of good choices. The Thrawn Trilogy is what revitalized SW, so quite a few of these should be made, since this is what many new fans "cut their teeth" on. Sure the movies were always out there but this was something altogether new. Thrawn is a must, Mara Jade is a Must, Talon Karrde is a must. Dang, I hat having to pick just one, but I'd have to finally go with Mitth'raw'nuruodo (Thrawn for short).

So to recap my votes are for (in order):
1. Qui-gon
2. Plo Koon
3. Super Battle Droid
4. ARC Trooper (with two variant paint schemes!)
5. Greedo
6. Lando (Bespin)
7. Scout Trooper
8. Villie
9. Thrawn

El Chuxter
08-10-2004, 04:01 PM
Current standings (up through jedi master sal's post)!

(voting still open!)
Qui-Gon Jinn (65% of the vote!)
Battle Droid
Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sebulba
Jar Jar Binks
Captain Tarpals
Droideka
Gungan Warrior
Captain Panaka
Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)

(voting still open!)
Red Senate Guard (~23.5% of the vote!)
Plo Koon (~23.5% of the vote!)
Coleman Trebor
Ki-Adi Mundi
Blue Senate Guard
Eeth Koth
Shaak Ti
Adi Gallia
Zam Wessel

(voting still open!)
Kit Fisto (~68.8% of the vote!)
Geonosian Warrior(s)
Luminara Undulli
Bariss Offee
Sora Bulq
Pablo Jill
Nikto Jedi
Super Battle Droid
Hi-Yaah! Girl

(voting still open!)
Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clonetrooper Armor (~35.3% of the vote!)
Anakin Skywalker
ARC Trooper
Asajj Ventress
Durge
Padme Amidala-Skywalker
Quinlan Vos

(voting still open!)
Old Ben Kenobi (~35.3% of the vote!)
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Princess Leia Organa
Grand Moff Tarkin
Greedo
Het N'kik/Jawa
Dannik Jerriko
Lak Sivrak
Wedge Antilles
Momaw Nadon

(voting still open!)
Snowtrooper (~28.6% of the vote!)
Lando Calrissian (Bespin) (~28.6% of the vote!)
Wampa
Zuckuss
4-LOM
Dengar
Lobot
Bespin Security Guard

(voting still open!)
Scout Trooper (~38.5% of the vote!)
Gamorrean Guard
Bib Fortuna
Jabba the Hutt
Weequay Guard
Nikto Guard
General Crix Madine
Ewok (remember: this is a vote for any Ewok or combination of Ewoks)

Round 8: Expanded Universe Part 1
(voting still open!)
Kyle Katarn (~38.6% of the vote!)
Exar Kun (http://www.theforce.net/multimedia/archive/Images/Expanded_Universe/Characters_Male/Exar_Kun/exar_kun.jpg)
Ulic Qel-Droma (http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/images/user_profile/2309598.jpg)
Darth Bane (http://www.darthsonic.de/facts/allgemein/pics/darth_bane.jpg)
Villie (http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/vilmarh_grahrk.jpg)
A'Sharad Hett (http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/med/11/11558.jpg)
Jorus C'Baoth (http://www.sith.pl/bots/sith/slynni_lordowie/pliki/joruscbaoth.jpg)
Vergere (http://cf.geocities.com/sith_lady3000/personnages/Vergere.jpg)
C-3PX (http://www.wheelon.com/comics/covers/small/swdr3.jpg)
Prince Xizor
Guri
Corran Horn (http://books.echostation.com/I-jedi.jpg)

Round 9: Expanded Universe (Heir to the Empire through the New Jedi Order)
(voting still open!)
Grand Admiral Thrawn (http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/kerberos/sci-fi/starwars/char/imperial/other/thrawn/thrawn.jpg) (75% of the vote!)
Noghri (http://www.cswu.cz/rasy/images/noghri.jpg)
Mara Jade (http://www.ffurg.com/casting_call/marajade/mara-photo.jpg)
Talon Karrde (http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/castingcall/pics/talon1.jpg)
Clone Emperor (http://www.starwars-tw.com/story/character/dark/emperor-clone.jpg)
Kir Kanos (http://www.darklords.net/cempire1.jpg)
Kyp Durron (http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/kyp_durron.jpg)
Nom Anor (http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/gallery/nomanor2.jpg)
Jacen Solo (http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/castingcall/pics/yjk2.jpg)
Jaina Solo (http://www.theforce.net/jedicouncil/castingcall/pics/yjk2.jpg)
Tahiri Vela (http://www.isis.de/members/~hansolo/bilder/lexikon/tahiri2.jpg)
Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
Supreme Overlord Shimmra

If you've missed any of these rounds, the voting is still open, so make your voice heard!

bigbarada
08-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Round 7 is the most difficult decision for me so far, since I would like to see about 60% of that list as Unleashed figures. If you had included Barada or Kithaba that would have clinched it; but as it stands I'll have to pick:

Gamorrean Guard (who just barely edged out the Biker Scout because of his larger size)

I don't care too much about EU so I'll just cast my votes in with whoever is on top: Kyle Katarn and Thrawn

El Chuxter
08-10-2004, 04:34 PM
If you had included Barada or Kithaba that would have clinched it

Do you want to vote for one of them as a write-in? I'm going to record your vote for the Gamorrean Guard, but if you want to change it, let me know.

bigbarada
08-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Do you want to vote for one of them as a write-in? I'm going to record your vote for the Gamorrean Guard, but if you want to change it, let me know.

Sure, put me down for Barada as a write-in. Thanks. :cool:

Battle Droid
08-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Round #8: A'Sharad Hett

Round #9: Noghri

mastermatt24
08-10-2004, 05:37 PM
OMG! why did you do this to me again??? :( :frus: I would love to see all of round 9.............. But I would really like to see a Yuuzhan Vong Warrior. So he'll get my vote

Hellboy
08-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Round 8:
-A'Sharad Hett

Round 9:
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

TheDarthVader
08-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Sorry for being so late but I would like to vote!!!!!!!

1- Qui Gon
2- Plo Koon
3- Super Battle Droid
4- Asajj
5- Old Ben
6- Lando Calrissian
7- Gammorean Guard
8- Darth Bane
9- Admiral Thrawn

I will try to keep up! :D

B.
TDV

Kidhuman
08-10-2004, 10:26 PM
ROund 8: Jorus C'Baoth

Round 9: I would love to see Thrawn, but he basically didnt do much in the trilogy, so I give my vote to Talon Karrde

Darth Jax
08-10-2004, 10:47 PM
EU (the early years) - A'Sharad Hett

EU (the later years) - this round is worse than the clone wars was, too many good choices. since battle droid beat me to writing in Noghri (which i want made), i'll cast my vote for Mara. seems to be a trend for me wanting the female characters made. but i'd also like to see both Kyp and Kir immortalized in unleashed plastic.

AngmarKing
08-10-2004, 10:59 PM
Here's the rest of my votes;

Round 2- Zam Wessel
Round 3- Kit Fisto
Round 4- Durge
Round 5- Old Ben Kenobi
Round 6- Snow Trooper
Round 7- Scout Trooper
Round 8- Darth Bane
Round 9- Mara Jade.

Deoxyribonucleic
08-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Round 8: Corran Horn

Round 9: Mara Jade

necor
08-11-2004, 08:22 AM
Round 8 : Corran Horn

Round 9 : Mara Jade

gsr-jedi
08-11-2004, 10:44 AM
Looks like I missed a couple rounds, here's my votes

Round 6 - Snowtrooper

Round 7 - SCOUT TROOPER

Round 8 - Corran Horn

Round 9 - Mara Jade

mrpauldeeds
08-11-2004, 12:40 PM
here are my votes....

1.Qui Gon
2.Plo Koon
3. Kit Fisto
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Momaw Nadon
6. Zuckuss (and 4-Lom)
7. Gamoereon Guard
8. Kyle Katarn
9. Tharwn

we have to get a momaw in action!!!:D

El Chuxter
08-11-2004, 02:05 PM
here are my votes....

6. Zuckuss (and 4-Lom)

I'm going to count that as a vote for Zuckuss, since we can only pick one per round at this point. But you're the second person to show some love for 4-LOM, so he's definitely going to be back for the runoff. :D

mrpauldeeds
08-11-2004, 11:29 PM
okay zukuss gets the vote...but when i said zukuss and 4-lom, i ment like a 2 pack. since they are always referd to as zukuss and 4-lom.

man the ESB one is a hard one to chose from....snowtrooper, wampa, dengar, lando......man all those should be made as well and zukuss and 4-lom.

Darth Jax
08-11-2004, 11:47 PM
sweet, another vote for the hammerhead.

Tycho
08-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Oooh! An opportunity to get another female Jedi in there.

The decision came down to Mara Jade or Jaina Solo.

I think the passion to be Unleashed runs deeper in dark side Jaina Solo!

El Chuxter
08-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Phase I voting is completed! Here are the winners:

Qui-Gon Jinn

Plo Koon

Kit Fisto

Asajj Ventress

Old Ben Kenobi

Round 6: The Empire Strikes Back
Snowtrooper

Scout Trooper

Round 8: Expanded Universe (Part 1):
A'Sharad Hett
Kyle Katarn
Corran Horn

Round 9: Expanded Universe (Part 2):
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Since Round 8 ended in a tie, we have one run-off to attend to before going into Phase II.

Please vote for one of the following, and do not write in any votes:
A'Sharad Hett
Kyle Katarn
Corran Horn

If you do not want to vote in this run-off, but you're reading this, please check in to let everyone else know you're passing your vote.

This round will be open for approximately 24 hours, at which point we will begin ranking the winners.

(And then we'll work on a big ol' list to eventually go to Hasbro! :D)

I injured my hand over the weekend, and typing is an ordeal for me at the moment, so please forgive my not posting the complete stats for now.

OC47150
08-16-2004, 01:51 PM
The great state of Indiana casts a vote for Corran!

Kyle Katarn
08-16-2004, 03:59 PM
I vote for Kyle Katarn.

jedi master sal
08-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Crappy tie breaker. I don't like any of them.

A'Sharad Hett (Hello, tusken already being done)
Kyle Katarn (Bleh character IMHO)
Corran Horn (Luke/Han Hybrid)

I guess if I have to vote then I pick Corran Horn. But which one? In Rebel pilot outfit NO (Hoth Luke anyone), but if in Green Jedi robes, YES!

Hellboy
08-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Round 8: EU Round 1 Run-Off:
-A'Sharad Hett

TheDarthVader
08-16-2004, 04:48 PM
I vote for Corran Horn .

B.
TDV

bigbarada
08-16-2004, 05:01 PM
I guess I'll just vote for Kyle Katarn again... whoever the heck he is.

gsr-jedi
08-16-2004, 07:39 PM
I gotta cast my vote for the man I voted for the first time, Corran Horn. I'll say it now, he should have both lightsabers.

Darth Jax
08-16-2004, 09:06 PM
A'Sharad Hett, please

Battle Droid
08-16-2004, 09:12 PM
A'Sharad Hett

mastermatt24
08-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Like said before we already got a Tusken coming out.. so I'll vote for Kyle. :D

mrpauldeeds
08-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Corren Horn is my vote

necor
08-17-2004, 12:02 AM
Corran Horn again

Kidhuman
08-17-2004, 06:45 AM
Steal my vote.

AngmarKing
08-17-2004, 07:17 AM
Can't decide. I'm skipping this round.

Tycho
08-17-2004, 12:28 PM
Corran Horn for sure. Long live the New Jedi Order!

Hellboy
08-17-2004, 03:29 PM
I'll take KH's vote and cast another one for A'Sharad Hett. I'd assume Angmarking's vote is up for grabs too but I'll play fair and leave that for somebody else.

mastermatt24
08-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Ill take King's vote and vote for Kyle. TY King. :D

AngmarKing
08-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Anytime! I didn't have a clue, in this round:D
Ill take King's vote and vote for Kyle. TY King. :D

Deoxyribonucleic
08-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Corran Horn

El Chuxter
08-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Due to my getting a nasty infection in my hand, the run-off lasted a bit longer than I'd expected. :)

I realized I didn't cast a vote this round, but with a 4-4-8 split, it could make no difference, and I declare Corran Horn to be the winner.

I'll fill in the next round of voting in a bit. My hand really hurts. :cry:

TheDarthVader
08-18-2004, 02:11 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your hand, El Chuxter. I hope you get better soon. I am looking forward to voting some more!!!!!!! :D

B.
TDV

El Chuxter
08-18-2004, 04:39 PM
Okay, I'm going to still have to be rather brief, but I want to get Phase II underway, so I'm suffering through the pain. (Take my word for it, though: if you get bitten by a cat, go to the doctor immediately, no matter how minor it looks! I had a serious infection in less than 24 hours from a relatively mild-looking bite. End public service announcement.)

For Phase II, we're going to rank the nine we've chosen as our winners, which will establish the single most wanted Unleashed figure, and give us a rough framework to work with in making a big ol' comprehensive list. I'll leave this open until Monday, 8/23/04, at about 12 PM PST. If you've not voted until now, feel free to jump in!

In Phase I, we established the most wanted from each of nine rounds representing the movies, Clone Wars, and Expanded Universe. Now, for Phase II, I need for everyone to rank these nine characters in the order you'd like to see them made, with #1 being the one you most want, and #9 being the one you could most live without.

Please do not write in anyone for this phase of voting, and please rank all nine. If you don't want any of the EU characters, put them at the bottom of the pile. Ties are acceptable if you absolutely cannot decide between two characters, but please try to pick a favorite before resorting to a tie.

If everyone follows the rules, this will be really easy to plug the data into a spreadsheet and rank these nine!

Choose from:
Qui-Gon Jinn (The Phantom Menace)
Plo Koon (The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones)
Kit Fisto (Attack of the Clones)
Asajj Ventress (Clone Wars)
[old] Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi (A New Hope)
Snowtrooper (Empire Strikes Back)
Scout Trooper (Return of the Jedi)
Corran Horn (I, Jedi; Rogue Squadron; and the New Jedi Order)
Grand Admiral Thrawn (Timothy Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy)

Here's my order, to start things rolling:
1. Kit Fisto
2. Qui-Gon Jinn
3. Scout Trooper
4. Corran Horan
5. Ben Kenobi
6. Plo Koon
7. Grand Admiral Thrawn
8. Asajj Ventress
9. Snowtrooper

Have at you!

Hellboy
08-18-2004, 05:28 PM
1 -Scout Trooper
2 -Snowtrooper
3 -Qui-Gon Jinn
4 -Grand Admiral Thrawn
5 -Kit Fisto
6 -Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi
7 -Asajj Ventress
8 -Plo Koon
9 -Corran Horn

Darth Jax
08-18-2004, 07:44 PM
1. Kit Fisto
2. Snowtrooper
3. Plo Koon
4. Biker Scout
5. Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi
6. Asajj Ventress
7. Qui-Gon Jinn
8. Thrawn
9. Corran Horn

Kyle Katarn
08-18-2004, 08:20 PM
1.- Grand Admiral Thrawn
2.- Kit Fisto
3.-Scout trooper
4.- Ben Kenobi
5.- Snowtrooper
6.-Asajj Ventress
7.- Qui-Gon Jinn
8.-Plo Koon
9.-Corran Horn

Deoxyribonucleic
08-18-2004, 11:58 PM
1. scout trooper
2. snow trooper
3. old ben kenobi
4. corran horn
5. grand admiral thrawn
6. qui gon
7. plo koon
8. kit fisto
9. asajj ventress

:)

Kidhuman
08-19-2004, 06:51 AM
Biker Scout
Old Ben
Qui-Gon
Kit
Snowtrooper
Plo-Koon
Asajj
Thrawn
Corran

jedi master sal
08-19-2004, 10:52 AM
1. Plo Koon (My persoanl favorite Jedi from the prequels)
2. Qui-Gon Jinn (Shouldn't this have alreayd been done? HELLO, Hasbro?)
3. [old] Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi (Yet another no brainer. Maybe the base could be the cantina with Ponda Baba's arm as part of teh base as well!)
4. Scout Trooper (The more troopers the better)
5. Snowtrooper (See above)
6. Kit Fisto (One of my favs from the PT, just not as high as Plo Koon)
7. Asajj Ventress (Of the three EU characters left, she would be the best as an Unleashed figure)
8. Grand Admiral Thrawn (Between Thrawn and Corran, I think Thrawn is much more interesting, therefore I picked him over Corran)
9. Corran Horn (Bleh, I don't like this choice at all, so he's my "bottom-dweller")

necor
08-19-2004, 11:15 AM
1. Snow Trooper
2. Kit Fisto
3. Plo Koon
4. Corran Horn
5. Scout Trooper
6. Old Ben Kenobi
7. Qui Gon
8. Asajj Ventress
9. Grand Admiral Thrawn

Rocketboy
08-19-2004, 11:45 AM
Snowtrooper
Qui-Gon Jinn
Scout Trooper
Ben Kenobi
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Asajj Ventress
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Corran Horan

mastermatt24
08-19-2004, 11:47 AM
1) Scout Trooper (ROTJ)
2) Snow Trooper (ESB)
3) Asajj Ventress (CW)
4) Plo Koon (AOTC)
5) Kit Fisto (AOTC)
6) Grand Admiral Thrawn (HTTF)
7) Corran Horn (I, Jedi)
8)Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
9) Old Ben (ANH)

:D

TheDarthVader
08-19-2004, 12:18 PM
1. Plo Koon (The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones)
2. [old] Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi (A New Hope)
3. Qui-Gon Jinn (The Phantom Menace)
4. Snowtrooper (Empire Strikes Back)
5. Scout Trooper (Return of the Jedi)
6. Kit Fisto (Attack of the Clones)
7. Asajj Ventress (Clone Wars)
8. Corran Horn (I, Jedi; Rogue Squadron; and the New Jedi Order)
9. Grand Admiral Thrawn (Timothy Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy)

tagmac
08-19-2004, 09:59 PM
I'm hitting this thread pretty late, so I apologize for "breaking the rules" with regards to the voting. Here are my picks:

TPM:
Qui-Gon Jinn

AOTC:
Shaak Ti

ROTS:
Anakin
General Grievous

ANH:
Princess Leia
Tarkin

ESB:
Lando
Snowtrooper
not mentioned:
Han in Carbonite - imagine the possibilities of catching him mid-freeze
Ugnaught ripping apart C-3PO (kill 2 birds with 1 stone)

ROTJ:
Scout Trooper
Royal Guard
another not mentioned - R2-D2 zapping Teebo (kill 2 birds with 1 stone again)

EU:
Mara Jade
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Asajj Ventress

gsr-jedi
08-20-2004, 01:48 AM
Here's my choices

1. Scout Trooper
2. Qui-Gon Jinn
3. Old Obi-Wan
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Snowtrooper
6. Kit Fisto
7. Corran Horn
8. Plo Koon
9. Thrawn

El Chuxter
08-20-2004, 12:18 PM
I'm hitting this thread pretty late, so I apologize for "breaking the rules" with regards to the voting. Here are my picks:

TPM:
Qui-Gon Jinn

AOTC:
Shaak Ti

ROTS:
Anakin
General Grievous

ANH:
Princess Leia
Tarkin

ESB:
Lando
Snowtrooper
not mentioned:
Han in Carbonite - imagine the possibilities of catching him mid-freeze
Ugnaught ripping apart C-3PO (kill 2 birds with 1 stone)

ROTJ:
Scout Trooper
Royal Guard
another not mentioned - R2-D2 zapping Teebo (kill 2 birds with 1 stone again)

EU:
Mara Jade
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Asajj Ventress

tagmac, I've actually already tallied the results for the first phase, so I can't count your votes as they could possibly change the nine that everyone's ranking for the second phase. Phase III is going to deal with everyone who didn't win in Phase I, and Phase IV is going to put together the results from Phases II & III to make a master list. At that point, we may do a bit of tweaking before passing it along to Hasbro.

Your suggestions are good ones, and I'll add them to the running for Phase III, which will begin on Monday. In the meantime, if you want to rank the nine choices for this round of voting, I'll add them to the totals.

Tycho
08-20-2004, 02:16 PM
Ranking the winners:

This was easier than I thought it would be...

Old Ben Kenobi
Qui-Gon Jinn
Imperial Snowtrooper
Kit Fisto
Bikerscout
Corran Horn
Asajj Ventress
Plo Koon
Grand Admiral Thrawn

I almost couldn't see Thrawn unleashed since he's not an "action character" but then I thought of something good:

Thrawn sitting in his command chair, with the holographic tactical screens made to surround him!

That'd look cool "Unleashed."

AngmarKing
08-20-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm with Tycho on this. That is pretty well where I would go on the list.:)

mrmiller
08-20-2004, 11:46 PM
If they get to doing EU- I'd love to see a Thrawn, Maybe in his command chair doing a "thinkers" pose with a Yalsamari (sp?) around his neck and one or 2 Nohgri guards beside his chair. Now that would be cool. Anyhow, my vote goes:

1. Thrawn
2. Old Obi-Wan
3. Qui-Gon Jinn
4. Snowtrooper
5. Kit Fisto
6. Plo Koon
7. Scout Trooper
8. Asajj Ventress
9. Corran Horn

=MATT=

tagmac
08-20-2004, 11:49 PM
Sounds good. Here's my rankings for this round:

1. Qui-Gon Jinn
2. Snowtrooper
3. Scout Trooper
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Old Obi-Wan
6. Thrawn
7. Kit Fisto
8. Plo Koon
9. Corran Horn

mrpauldeeds
08-21-2004, 03:26 PM
my rankings are....

1. Kit Fisto (i think he could look amazing in an actin pose, with his head tenticles flailing around)
2. Snowtrooper (personaly my fav. trooper)
3. Old Obi-Wan (would look sweet with ponda babas bloody arm on the ground)
4. Qui-Gon Jinn (he just has to be made, but making him look 'cool' i think would be a problem)
5. Scout Trooper (could have half the bike in the package and him sitting on it with him looking behind with his blaster firing)
6. Plo Koon (my fav jedi in AOTC, but i think kit has more potential in the unleashed line)
7. Asajj Ventress (would make a nice looking unleashed fig)
8. Thrawn (standing with his arms folded just looking evil)
9. Corran Horn (cant see him being made, so he's on the bottom)

InsaneJediGirl
08-21-2004, 04:06 PM
1.Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
2.Obi-Wan Kenobi (ANH)
3.Corran Horn
4.Asajj Ventress
5.Kit Fisto
6.Plo Kloon
7.Grand Admiral Thrawn
8.Snowtrooper
9.Scout Trooper

El Chuxter
08-23-2004, 02:33 PM
Okay, I was going to close out Phase II, but you guys aren't going to believe this. We currently have two ties in our rankings! Scary, scary.

As it stands now, the rankings are as follows:
9. Corran Horn
8. Grand Admiral Thrawn
7. Asajj Ventress
6. Plo Koon
5. Kit Fisto
3 (tie). Scout Trooper
3 (tie). (Old) Obi-Wan Kenobi
1 (tie). Qui-Gon Jinn
1 (tie). Snowtrooper

Since Phase II doesn't necessarily have any direct bearing on Phase III, I will leave it open for a bit longer, as further votes will (hopefully) break up the ties.

Of the folks who have voted in the past, I don't have Phase II votes for Battle Droid, bigbarada, Dr Zoltar, Jedi_Master_Guyote, or OC47150. Where are you guys? :p

Phase III

Of the folks who didn't win a round, there were 46 characters who received at least one vote. Since the nine winners from Phase II, we just have to figure out which five of those don't make the cut and put out a list of our fifty in order, right?

Wrong.

Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clonetrooper Armor made a very strong showing in the Clone Wars round, losing to Asajj by only one vote. (I'm singling him out only to have a solid example.) Princess Leia Organa from ANH didn't receive any votes, but a lot of folks mentioned her as a second choice. How do we know for sure that Obi-Wan deserves to be in the top 50 instead of Leia? We don't.

By the same token, no one said, "Man, I sure would love an Unleashed Sora Bulq [who got no mentions at all], but I've got to vote for Kit Fisto." But we have no way of knowing that no one thought it.

Therefore, before opening up the large free-for-all, we have to figure out who doesn't belong on the "I ain't got no love" list. As it stands right now, that list is made up of:

Captain Tarpals
Gungan Warrior
Adi Gallia
Geonosian Warrior(s)
Sora Bulq
Pablo Jill
Nikto Jedi
Hi-Yaah! Girl
Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars)
Grand Moff Tarkin
Dannik Jerriko
Lak Sivrak
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)
Bespin Security Guard
Lobot
Bib Fortuna
Weequay Guard
Nikto Guard
General Crix Madine
Exar Kun
Vergere
C-3PX
Guri
Clone Emperor
Kyp Durron
Nom Anor
Jacen Solo
Tahiri Vela

No one made any mention of these folks at all. If you think one or more of those would definitely make your list of the 50 most necessary Unleashed figures, please respond telling me which one or ones. Also, if there's someone whose name hasn't come up who you think is a must-have (for instance, if you really want a Tonnika Sister Unleashed), write-in their name.

I'll leave this open for two days, after which we'll get going on the master list. I'm not setting up a maximum of write-ins, but please don't say "All of them." Keep in mind we have some really strong contenders that they'll be up against.

Oh, and if I made a mistake and missed someone's comments on one of these guys, let me know.

OC47150
08-23-2004, 03:19 PM
1. Qui-Gon
2. Old Obi-Wan
3. Scout trooper
4. Plo Koon
4. Kit Fisto
6. Corran Horn
7. Asajj
8. Snowtrooper
9. Thrawn

Kidhuman
08-23-2004, 03:57 PM
Captain Tarpals - yes
Gungan Warrior - yes
Adi Gallia - yes
Geonosian Warrior(s) - yes
Sora Bulq - yes
Pablo Jill - yes
Nikto Jedi - yes
Hi-Yaah! Girl - no
Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars) - yes
Shistavanean Wolfman Jedi - yes
Grand Moff Tarkin - yes
Dannik Jerriko - no
Lak Sivrak - no
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper) - yes
Bespin Security Guard - yes
Lobot - yes
Bib Fortuna - yes
Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO) - yes
Weequay Guard - yes
Nikto Guard - yes
General Crix Madine- Yes, cant wait for that Baton pointing unleashedness
Exar Kun - no
Vergere - no
C-3PX - If its the assasin droid by Maul, Yes, if not no
Guri - Yes
Clone Emperor - no
Kyp Durron - no
Nom Anor - no
Jacen Solo - Yes
Tahiri Vela - no

mrpauldeeds
08-23-2004, 03:59 PM
for the "aint got no love" list...i dont really want any, but some would be cool to have, here they are on my list. no particular order...

1. Grand Moff Tarkin
2. Bib Fortuna
3. Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)

and i loved the idea of a Han Carbonite Unleashed, with Han in mid freeze. so add that one in if it isnt already.:D

Kyle Katarn
08-23-2004, 04:19 PM
Captain Tarpals-No
Gungan Warrior-No
Adi Gallia-Yes
Geonosian Warrior(s)-Yes
Sora Bulq-No
Pablo Jill-Yes
Nikto Jedi-Yes
Hi-Yaah! Girl-Yes
Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars)-Yes
Shistavanean Wolfman Jedi-Yes
Grand Moff Tarkin-yes
Dannik Jerriko-No
Lak Sivrak-No
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)-Yes
Bespin Security Guard-No
Lobot-Yes
Bib Fortuna-yes
Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)-Yes
Weequay Guard-Yes
Nikto Guard-Yes
General Crix Madine-Yes
Exar Kun-No
Vergere-No
C-3PX-No
Guri-Yes
Clone Emperor-Yes
Kyp Durron-No
Nom Anor-No
Jacen Solo-Yes
Tahiri Vela-No

Deoxyribonucleic
08-23-2004, 04:25 PM
I'd like to see a grand moff tarkin...from OT only though!

Kidhuman
08-23-2004, 04:26 PM
I'd like to see a grand moff tarkin...from OT only though!

What...No Weequay Jedi?

Darth Jax
08-23-2004, 07:00 PM
of the poor souls that didn't get mentioned i wouldn't mind seeing lak sivrak restored to prominence. luke (stormtrooper) to go along with han. salacious crumb tugging out goldenrods "eye." but one that hasn't been mentioned (and could already be in the works, i don't pay attention to upcoming figs) a jawa blasting R2.

gsr-jedi
08-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Captain Tarpals - yes
Gungan Warrior - no
Adi Gallia - yes
Geonosian Warrior(s) - no
Sora Bulq - no
Pablo Jill - no
Nikto Jedi - no
Hi-Yaah! Girl - no
Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars) - yes
Shistavanean Wolfman Jedi - no
Grand Moff Tarkin - yes
Dannik Jerriko - no
Lak Sivrak - no
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper) - yes
Bespin Security Guard - no
Lobot - no
Bib Fortuna - no
Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO) - no
Weequay Guard - no
Nikto Guard - no
General Crix Madine - no
Exar Kun - no
Vergere - no
C-3PX - no
Guri - no
Clone Emperor - no
Kyp Durron - no
Nom Anor - no
Jacen Solo - yes
Tahiri Vela - no

Rocketboy
08-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Yes to these:
Captain Tarpals - if done right
Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars)
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)
Weequay Guard - if done right

No to the rest - all definite peg warmers

El Chuxter
08-25-2004, 10:55 AM
Okay, slight change of plans for Phase III. Judging from the responses so far, after a few more replies, everyone on the list will be fair game! So let's go ahead and make them all eligible.

First, assume that the nine winners are going to be made. (Long shot, I know, but work with me here.) This means that Qui-Gon Jinn, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Asajj Ventress, Old Ben Kenobi, Snowtrooper, Scout Trooper, Corran Horn, and Grand Admiral Thrawn are not eligible.

From the following list, rank your top fifty! (I know there are only 41 spots open, but a few extra gives us some leeway in averaging everything out.) If you don't number them, I will assume they are ranked in order from most-wanted to least-wanted.

Write-ins will still be accepted, and if you see someone added to another list after you've posted yours, just post your changes here.

I'll leave this round open until September 21, at which point the lists will be averaged out and we'll start figuring exactly where the nine winners fall so that we can come up with a mack-daddy list!

Here's the folks who are eligible:
4-LOM
Adi Gallia
Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
ARC Trooper
A'Sharad Hett
Barada
Bariss Offee
Battle Droid
Bespin Security Guard
Bib Fortuna
C-3PX
Captain Panaka
Captain Tarpals
Captain Typho
Clone Emperor
Coleman Trebor
Dannik Jerriko
Darth Bane
Dengar
Droideka
Durge
Eeth Koth
Ewok (any Ewok)
Exar Kun
Gamorrean Guard
General Crix Madine
Geonosian Warrior(s)
Grand Moff Tarkin
Greedo
Gungan Warrior
Guri
Hi-Yaah! Girl
Jabba the Hutt
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Jar Jar Binks
Jawa
Jorus C'Baoth
Ki-Adi Mundi
Kir Kanos
Kyle Katarn
Kyp Durron
Lak Sivrak
Lobot
Luminara Undulli
Mara Jade
Momaw Nadon
Nikto Guard
Nikto Jedi
Noghri
Nom Anor
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan)
Pablo Jill
Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
Prince Xizor
Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
Quinlan Vos
R2-D2 (Flying)
R2-D2 w/ Teebo
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Sebulba
Senate Guard (Blue)
Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
Shaak Ti
Sora Bulq
Super Battle Droid
Supreme Overlord Shimmra
Tahiri Vela
Talon Karrde
Ulic Qel-Droma
Vergere
Villie
Wampa
Wedge Antilles
Weequay Guard
Zam Wessel
Zuckuss
(or anyone else you wish to add)

El Chuxter
08-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Here's my personal rankings:

1) Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
2) Mara Jade
3) Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
4) Dengar
5) Ki-Adi Mundi
6) Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
7) Gamorrean Guard
8) Wampa
9) Zuckuss
10) Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
11) Jabba the Hutt
12) Super Battle Droid
13) A'Sharad Hett
14) ARC Trooper
15) Jawa
16) Sebulba
17) Jar Jar Binks
18) Greedo
19) Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
20) 4-LOM
21) Droideka
22) Ewok (any Ewok)
23) Grand Moff Tarkin
24) C-3PX
25) Bib Fortuna
26) Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
27) Luke Skywalker (Tatooine gear)
28) Quinlan Vos
29) Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
30) Wedge Antilles
31) Weequay Guard
32) General Crix Madine
33) Dannik Jerriko
34) Lak Sivrak
35) Zam Wessel
36) R2-D2 w/ Teebo
37) Luminara Unduli
38) Coleman Trebor
39) Captain Panaka
40) Adi Gallia
41) Tahiri Vela
42) Nom Anor
43) Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
44) Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
45) Guri
46) Eeth Koth
47) Darth Bane
48) Exar Kun
49) Kyle Katarn
50) Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)

Tycho
08-25-2004, 12:59 PM
We have to rank them, too?

I just figured out 41 I'd want.

Now I think I added some to get me up to 47 or 49 thereabouts.

I'm participating, but I could take a day or more to rank them!

I'm adding to my list:

Anakin Solo
Han Carbonite Unfreezing
Han Bespin Torture
Leia Boussh Disguise
Leia Endor
Leia Bespin Escape
Chewie tossing stormtrooper (Carbon freezing room)
the Nexu

and if they do "Super-Unleashed"

The Rancor
The Acklay
The Sando Aqua Monster
The Colo Clawfish

How I'd rank these? I have some work to do.

TheDarthVader
08-25-2004, 02:36 PM
1. Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
2. Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
3. Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
4. Han Solo Carbonite
5. Obi Wan Kenobi Padawan
6. Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
7. Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
8. Grand Moff Tarkin
9. Senate Guard (Blue)
10. Jabba the Hutt
11. Wedge Antilles
12. R2-D2 (Flying)
13. Han Solo Stormtrooper
14. Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
15. Darth Bane
16. Zuckuss
17. Sebulba
18. Salacious Crumb w. C3PO
19. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
20. Luke Skywalker (Tatooine gear)
21. Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
22. Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
23. Lando Calrissian (General)
24. Jawa
25. Jar Jar Binks
26. Ki-Adi Mundi
27. Gamorrean Guard
28. Pablo Jill

Darth Jax
08-26-2004, 12:52 AM
1. Droideka
2. Quinlan Vos
3. Padme in black leather outfit
4. ARC Trooper
5. Gamorrean Guard
6. Momaw Nadon
7. Sandtrooper
8. Salacious Crumb with C-3PO
9. Dengar
10. Greedo
11. Grand Moff Tarkin
12. Han (Stormtrooper)
13. Lando (Skiff Guard)
14. Padme (Parka)
15. Obi-Wan (Clone Armor)
16. Noghri
17. A'Sharad Hett
18. Imperial Probe Droid (Hoth)
19. Lando Bespin
20. Bariss Offee
21. Luminara
22. Mara Jade
23. Luke (Bespin)
24. Super Battle Droid
25. Wedge Antilles
26. Jawa(s)
27. Ewok(s)
28. Battle Droid
29. Padme (Battle Dress)
30. Leia (ANH)
31. 4-LOM
32. R2D2 with Teebo
33. Luke (Stormtrooper)
34. Kir Kanos
35. Sora Bulq
36. Zuckuss
37. Lak Sivrak
38. Ki-Adi Mundi
39. Shaak Ti
40. Talon Karrde
41. Eeth Koth
42. Senate Guard (Blue)
43. ARC Trooper (diff. color/diff. pose)
44. Ssi-Ruuk
45. Oola

that's all i've got for now. several are write-ins that only recently have come to mind.

mrpauldeeds
08-26-2004, 12:54 AM
my list for this round.....

1. Dengar
2. Zuckuss, 4-LOM (2 pack)
3. Han Solo in mid freeze
4. Momaw Nadon
5. C-3PO w/ crumb
6. Grand Moff Tarkin
7. Greedo
8. Royal Guard
9. Han/ Luke stormtrooper disguise (dont really care who)
10. Lando Bespin
11. Weequay Guard
12. Gamorreon Guard
13. Jar Jar
14. Wedge
15. Luke Bespin
16. Bib Fortuna
17. Wampa (too big? but possible)
18. Battle droid
19. Super battle droid
20. R2 with Teebo
21. Jawa's
22. Mara Jade
23. Ki- Adi Mundi
24. Droideka
25. Zam Wessel
26. Shaak Ti
27. Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
28. Lak Sivrak
29. Coleman Trebor
30. Prince Xizor
31. Ewok(s)
32. Clone emporer
33. Jabba (like wampa, too big?)

OC47150
08-26-2004, 07:16 AM
Good lists from mrpauldeeds and Darth Jax. A nice mixture of core and obscure figures.

Noghri, now that's a name I haven't seen mentioned before! I'd like a 3 3/4" figure of them.

mastermatt24
08-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Of the folks who have voted in the past

I used to vote but I was on vacation.. So you can just go ahead and go on with out me.

El Chuxter
08-26-2004, 10:25 PM
mastermatt, I closed out the voting on the first two phases, but you're more than welcome to vote in further rounds if you'd like to. :)

Hellboy
08-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Well here is my list. I highlighted all of my write-ins in BLUE.

1 -Senate Guard: Red, aka Emperor's Royal Guard
2 -Obi-Wan Kenobi: Clone Trooper Armor
3 -Jawa (I'd love to see this come with an EMP'ed R2)
4 -Luke Skywalker: Bespin
5 -Sandtrooper
6 -Han Solo: Stormtrooper Disguise
7 -Zuckuss
8 -ARC Trooper
9 -Lando Calrissian: Bespin
10-Ki-Adi-Mundi
11-Leia: Boussh Disguise
12-Anakin Skywalker: Clone Wars
13-Dengar
14-Coleman Trebor
15-Gamorrean Guard
16-Greedo
17-Luke Skywalker: Dark Empire
18-4-LOM
19-Weequay Guard
20-Mara Jade
21-Talon Karrde
22-A'Sharad Hett
23-Shaak Ti
24-Leia Organa-Solo: Dark Empire
25-Grand Moff Tarkin
26-Barada
27-Djas Puhr
28-Ewok (or better yet Ewoks)
29-Ulic Qel-Droma
30-Rebel Fleet Trooper
32-Imperial Officer
32-Noghri
33-Clone Emperor: Dark Empire
34-Quinlan Vos
35-Droideka
36-Luminara Unduli
37-Super Battle Droid
38-Battle Droid
39-Nikto Guard
40-Obi-Wan Kenobi: Padawan
41-Gungan Warrior
42-Naboo Royal Guard
43-Exar Kun
44-Bib Fortuna
45-Captain Typho
46-Eeth Koth
47-Luke Skywalker: Hoth
48-Geonosian Warrior
49-Durge
50-Captain Panaka

gsr-jedi
08-28-2004, 10:52 AM
Here's my list - my write-ins are in blue as well.

1. Dengar
2. Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
3. Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
4. Sandtrooper
5. ARC Trooper
6. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
7. Leia Boussh Disguise
8. Quinlan Vos
9. Nexu
10. Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
11. Mara Jade
12. Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
13. Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
14. Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
15. Zuckuss/4-LOM set
16. Eeth Koth
17. Ki-Adi Mundi
18. Greedo
19. Droideka
20. Gamorrean Guard
21. TIE Fighter Pilot
22. Yoda - ESB
23. Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
24. Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
25. Leia Endor
26. Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
27. Coleman Trebor
28. Battle Droid
29. Grand Moff Tarkin
30. Prince Xizor
31. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan)
32. R2-D2/C-3PO set
33. Captain Tarpals
34. Captain Panaka
35. Super Battle Droid
36. Wampa
37. Jacen Solo
38. Jaina Solo
39. Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
40. Senate Guard (Blue)
41. Zam Wessel
42. Adi Gallia
43. R2-D2 (Flying)
44. Lando Calrissian (General)
45. Geonosian Warrior(s)

and even though I don't have 50, my number 51 would have to be Wuher in drunk mode, cause you know he's spiced up his blue milk.

Kyle Katarn
08-30-2004, 07:26 PM
1.Kyle Katarn
2.Jabba the Hutt
3.Mara Jade
4.Prince Xizor
5.Ki-Adi Mundi
6.Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
7.ARC Trooper
8.Greedo
9.Grand Moff Tarkin
10.Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
11.Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
12.4-LOM
13.Battle Droid
14.Clone Emperor
15.Dengar
16.Durge
17.Cydon Prax
18.Bib Fortuna
19.Guri
20.Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)
21.Shistavanean Wolfman Jedi
22.Tavion
23.Desann
24.Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
25.Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
26.Adi Gallia
27.Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
28.R2-D2 (Flying)
29.C-3PX
30.R5-D4
31.Jan Ors
32.Jacen Solo
33.Jaina Solo
34.Pablo Jill
35.Lobot
36.Ephant Mon
37.Captain Typho
38.Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
39.Ulic Qel-Droma
40.Dash Rendar
41.Wampa
42.Rancor
43.Max Rebo
44.Noghri
45.Lando Calrissian (General)
46.Luke Skywalker (Tatooine gear)
47.Spacetrooper
48.Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
49.Zam Wessel
50.Wedge Antilles

El Chuxter
08-31-2004, 02:19 PM
Okay, Kyle, I have no idea who some of your write-ins are. :)

I haven't started the scoring yet, but I'm going to count all 2-packs of full-sized characters as 2-way ties unless that causes some problem down the road. I'd love a Zuckuss/4-LOM set, but I doubt it happens unless we somehow get "Deluxe Unleashed" at some point. (I'm keeping oversized characters, because if nothing else they could be done off-scale.)

Kidhuman
08-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Chux, I will make a list, but right now I am busy with my own poll which should end this weekend sometime, so then I will post my list.

gsr-jedi
09-18-2004, 07:39 PM
What's up?

El Chuxter
09-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I've not had time to update the totals, but they will be forthcoming. Until I post them, anyone else can add their two cents. :)

We're still missing a few regulars. Tycho, kidhuman, I'm looking at y'all. :p

Kyle Katarn
09-22-2004, 10:47 PM
OK finally! I missed this thread, will there be more phases?

mrpauldeeds
09-23-2004, 08:08 PM
yeah lets get this back on the road chux. this is a fun thred!!

Kidhuman
09-23-2004, 08:56 PM
1. Old Man Ben
2. Dengar
3. Biker Scout
4. Ewok
5. STormtrooper
6. Jango(w/no Boba)
7. 4LOM
8. Zuckuss
9. Tarkin
10. Lando
11. ARC Trooper
12. Leia(ESB From Cloud City on Platform)
13. Luke (Dagobah training with Yoda in tow)
14. Vader(Dagobah w/ Luke face)
15. Tarkin
16. Rebel Trooper
17. Battle Droid
19 SUper Battle Droid
20. Droideka
21. Qui-Gon
22. NOghri
23. Jawa
24. Greedo
25. Captain Panaka
26. Zam
27. Captain Typho
28. ANakin(CW)
29. Obi Wan in CLone Garb
30. Thrawn
31. Palleon
32. Jorus C'Boath
33. Boushh(Leia)
34. Weequay
35. Barada
36. Bespin Guard
37. Han Stormtrooper
38. Luke Stormtrooper
39.C3PO w/ Crumb
40. Kidhuman
41. Lando SKiff
42. Wedge
43. Imp. Officer
44. Moff JErjerrod
45. Emp Guard
46. Noghri
47. Talon Karde
48. Ki-Adi
49. Kit
50. Luminara
51. Barriss

El Chuxter
09-27-2004, 06:16 PM
kidhuman, I had to play around with your list just a bit, as Tarkin and Noghri were on there twice, and since you had a couple of characters who won in Round 1 and weren't eligible this time around. I gave Tarkin and the Noghri the higher rankings and counted everyone else in the order given. Let me know if you want to change your list or add anyone.

How I came up with the rankings:
Since not all the lists were 50 characters (:p), I subtracted each ranking from 51 to assign a point value. In other words, a character gets 50 points for each #1 ranking, 49 points for each #2 ranking, etc, down to 1 point for each #50 ranking. Then all the points for each character were added together, and they're ranked from the most to the least number of points.

Okay, that said, here are the current rankings. Keep in mind this isn't final! We only have eight folks' votes figured into these rankings, so I want to keep it open for a while so that we can get a more accurate poll going.

If you've not voted (Tycho, DNA, Guyote, etc), jump in anytime.

1: Dengar
2: Grand Moff Tarkin
3: Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
4: Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
5: Zuckuss
6: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
7: ARC Trooper
7: Greedo
9: 4-LOM
10: Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
11: Ki-Adi Mundi
12: Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
13: Mara Jade
14: Gamorrean Guard
15: Jawa
16: Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
17: Droideka
18: Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)
19: Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
20: Battle Droid
20: Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
22: Super Battle Droid
23: Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
24: Jabba the Hutt
25: Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
26: Ewok (any Ewok)
27: Wedge Antilles
28: Sandtrooper
29: Quinlan Vos
30: Weequay Guard
31: Leia: Boussh Disguise
32: A'Sharad Hett
33: Bib Fortuna
33: Wampa
33: Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
36: Noghri
36: Jar Jar Binks
38: Han Solo (Carbonite)
39: Coleman Trebor
40: Momaw Nadon
41: Prince Xizor
41: Zam Wessel
43: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan)
44: Clone Emperor
45: Luminara Undulli
45: R2-D2 (Flying)
47: Sebulba
48: Shaak Ti
48: R2-D2 w/ Teebo
50: Captain Panaka
50: Senate Guard (Blue)
52: Rebel Fleet Trooper
52: Luke Skywalker (Tatooine gear)
54: Talon Karrde
54: Eeth Koth
56: Kyle Katarn
56: Lak Sivrak
58: Captain Typho
59: C-3PX
60: Stormtrooper
60: Barada
60: Padme (Black Leather)
63: Jango (no Boba)
64: Leia: Bespin
64: Nexu
66: Luke: Dagobah
66: Bariss Offee
68: Vader: Dagobah
68: Pablo Jill
68: Lando Calrissian (General)
68: Darth Bane
72: Guri
73: Durge
74: Imperial Officer
74: Adi Gallia
76: Cydon Prax
76: Ulic Qel-Droma
76: Luke Skywalker: Dark Empire
79: Probe Droid
80: Jacen Solo
81: Shistavanean Wolfman Jedi
81: Jaina Solo
83: Tavion
83: TIE Pilot
85: Desann
85: Yoda: ESB
87: Pellaeon
87: Leia: Dark Empire
89: Jorus C'Baoth
90: Leia: Endor
91: Djas Puhr
92: Bespin Security Guard
93: R5-D4
94: Jan Ors
95: General Crix Madine
96: R2/3PO Set
96: Dannik Jerriko
98: Captain Tarpals
98: Kir Kanos
100: Lobot
100: Sora Bulq
102: Jerjerrod
102: Ephant Mon
104: Nikto Guard
105: Dash Rendar
105: Exar Kun
107: Gungan Warrior
107: Tahiri Vela
109: Rancor
109: Naboo Royal Guard
109: Nom Anor
112: Max Rebo
112: Geonosian Warrior(s)
112: Ssi-Ruuk
115: Oola
116: Spacetrooper
116: Luke Skywalker: Hoth
N/R: Hi-Yaah! Girl
N/R: Kyp Durron
N/R: Nikto Jedi
N/R: Supreme Overlord Shimmra
N/R: Vergere
N/R: Villie[/b]

Kidhuman
09-27-2004, 08:18 PM
Ots all good, but where is number 41 from my list on yours? Dont make me show you the pose. :D :beard:

Kyle Katarn
09-27-2004, 11:19 PM
:D OK, Kyle's number 56! Maybe next year he will be in the firts 20. Congratulations to Dengar. :D

El Chuxter
09-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Ots all good, but where is number 41 from my list on yours? Dont make me show you the pose. :D :beard:

I left him out because I was under the impression that Hasbro had already confirmed the kidhuman: Unleashed figure. :crazed:

Everyone, tell your friends. . . and if necessary, bash their heads in! The more votes, the more accurate it will be. We'll figure out exactly where our Round 1 winners fall in this list soon, and then start discussing how we think each figure would best be "unleashed."

Kidhuman
09-28-2004, 08:04 PM
I left him out because I was under the impression that Hasbro had already confirmed the kidhuman: Unleashed figure. :crazed:

THe situation is about money right now. They are treating me like the Tonnika sister of the unleashed line. :crazed:

mrpauldeeds
10-12-2004, 02:28 AM
kay whats next chux?

everyone who hasnt voted please do so.

OC47150
10-12-2004, 04:06 PM
My top five vote getters:

* Han/stormtrooper disguise
* Obi Wan/clone trooper armor
* ARC trooper
* R2/3PO combo
* Princess Leia (ANH)

My two cents: I'd like to see the Luke Bespin and a generic Luke (ANH) created but there are other figures I could see being released first.

El Chuxter
10-29-2004, 04:33 PM
I believe the waiting has gone on long enough, and we will have to make do with the votes we have. I shall do some computing and we'll start the finals shortly. As in this weekend, promise. :D

Kidhuman
10-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Hooray, I had forgotten about this thread

El Chuxter
10-29-2004, 06:35 PM
First of all, thanks to everyone who voted! We're in the home stretch now, and I hope everyone will stick around while we put together the final list.

If you haven't voted yet, though, feel free to add your two cents to this, the final round.

Here's the rough list of the top fifty picks from the last round of voting:

1) Dengar
2) Grand Moff Tarkin
3) Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
4) Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
5) Zuckuss
6) Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
7) ARC Trooper
7) Greedo
9) 4-LOM
10) Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
11) Ki-Adi Mundi
12) Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
13) Mara Jade
14) Gamorrean Guard
15) Jawa
16) Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
17) Droideka
18) Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)
19) Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
20) Battle Droid
20) Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
22) Super Battle Droid
23) Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
24) Jabba the Hutt
25) Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
26) Ewok (any Ewok)
27) Wedge Antilles
28) Sandtrooper
29) Quinlan Vos
30) Weequay Guard
31) Leia: Boussh Disguise
32) A'Sharad Hett
33) Bib Fortuna
33) Wampa
33) Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
36) Noghri
36) Jar Jar Binks
38) Han Solo (Carbonite)
39) Coleman Trebor
40) Momaw Nadon
41) Prince Xizor
41) Zam Wessel
43) Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan)
44) Clone Emperor
45) Luminara Undulli
45) R2-D2 (Flying)
47) Sebulba
48) Shaak Ti
48) R2-D2 w/ Teebo
50) Captain Panaka
50) Senate Guard (Blue)

Of course, since there's one more round to go, this isn't the final list. We had the nine winners from the first phase of voting, which is as follows:

1) Qui-Gon Jinn
2) Old Ben Kenobi
3) Scout Trooper
4) Snowtrooper
5) Kit Fisto
6) Plo Koon
7) Asajj Ventress
8) Grand Admiral Thrawn
9) Corran Horn

This isn't a completely scientific poll here, but still there are some rules we have to follow. First, none of these nine characters can rank any lower than or tie with any character he (or she, in Asajj's case) went up against in the first round.

The lowest ranking character on this list is Corran, who went up against A'Sharad Hett (#32) in the beginning. Since he will have to rank above A'Sharad, this means all nine winners from round one do as well, so we can cut off the bottom nine from the 50.

Sorry, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan), Clone Emperor, Luminara Undulli, R2-D2 (Flying), Sebulba, Shaak Ti, R2-D2 w/ Teebo, Captain Panaka, and Senate Guard (Blue). Good game, but you just didn't make the cut. Better luck next time.

The top ranking character on the (now) top 41 is Dengar, from ESB. Dengar cannot rank above the Snowtrooper, who came in fourth in the first round. So the top four characters get slapped on the list before Dengar, cutting our work of working these guys in to the master list almost in half. Qui-Gon is the grand champeen!

But hold on a cotton-pickin' second! There were a couple of ties in there, so it's not really 41, it's 42! D'oh!

Here's our rough list that we're working from:
1) Qui-Gon Jinn
2) Old Ben Kenobi
3) Scout Trooper
4) Snowtrooper
5) Dengar
6) Grand Moff Tarkin
7) Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
8) Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
9) Zuckuss
10) Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
11) ARC Trooper
11) Greedo
13) 4-LOM
14) Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
15) Ki-Adi Mundi
16) Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
17) Mara Jade
18) Gamorrean Guard
19) Jawa
20) Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
21) Droideka
22) Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)
23) Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
24) Battle Droid
24) Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
26) Super Battle Droid
27) Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
28) Jabba the Hutt
29) Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
30) Ewok (any Ewok)
31) Wedge Antilles
32) Sandtrooper
33) Quinlan Vos
34) Weequay Guard
35) Leia: Boussh Disguise
36) A'Sharad Hett
37) Bib Fortuna
37) Wampa
37) Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
40) Noghri
40) Jar Jar Binks
42) Han Solo (Carbonite)
43) Coleman Trebor
44) Momaw Nadon
45) Prince Xizor
45) Zam Wessel

Corran must rank higher than A'Sharad, but lower than Thrawn.

Thrawn must rank higher than Mara, but lower than Asajj.

Asajj must rank higher than Clone Armor Obi, but lower than Plo.

Plo must rank higher than Asajj (since Clone Obi was way higher than the nearest prior opponent of Plo), but lower than Kit.

Kit must rank higher than Plo, but lower than the Snowtrooper.

So let's begin by settling the ties (and knocking Zam or Xizor from the list) and starting each challenger against his (or her) highest rated opponent on the list. (Okay, some aren't the highest rated, but they'll allow us to narrow down the focus pretty considerably, and it would be dull to put all of them up against Dengar, wouldn't it?)

Vote in each of the following rounds:

Which would you rather have?

1) ARC Trooper or Greedo?

2) Battle Droid or Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)?

3) Bib Fortuna or Wampa?

4) Wampa or Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)?

5) Noghri or Jar Jar Binks?

6) Prince Xizor or Zam Wessel?

7) Kit Fisto or Dengar?

8) Plo Koon or Grand Moff Tarkin?

9) Asajj Ventress or Han Solo: Stormtrooper Disguise?

10) Thrawn or Lando Calrissian (Bespin)?

11) Corran Horn or Zuckuss?

And for the record, my votes: :)

1) Greedo
2) Battle Droid
3) Wampa
4) Wampa
5) Jar Jar Binks
6) Zam Wessel?
7) Kit Fisto
8) Plo Koon
9) Asajj Ventress
10) Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
11) Zuckuss?

Kidhuman
10-29-2004, 06:45 PM
1) ARC Trooper

2) Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)?

3) Wampa

4) Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)

5) Noghri

6) Zam Wessel

7) Dengar

8) Grand Moff Tarkin

9) Han Solo: Stormtrooper Disguise

10)Lando Calrissian (Bespin)

11) Zuckuss

Darth Jax
10-29-2004, 10:19 PM
1) ARC Trooper or Greedo? - Arc Trooper

2) Battle Droid or Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)? - Battle Droid

3) Bib Fortuna or Wampa? - Wampa

4) Wampa or Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)? - Padme

5) Noghri or Jar Jar Binks? - Noghri

6) Prince Xizor or Zam Wessel? - Zam

7) Kit Fisto or Dengar? - Kit Fisto

8) Plo Koon or Grand Moff Tarkin? - Plo Koon

9) Asajj Ventress or Han Solo: Stormtrooper Disguise? - Han Stormie

10) Thrawn or Lando Calrissian (Bespin)? - Lando

11) Corran Horn or Zuckuss? - Zuckuss

Hellboy
10-30-2004, 11:34 AM
1 -ARC Trooper
2 -Battle Droid
3 -Bib Fortuna
4 -Wampa
5 -Noghri
6 -Zam Wesell
7 -Dengar
8 -Plo Koon
9 -Han Solo: Stormtrooper Disguise
10-Lando Calrissian: Bespin
11-Zuckuss

mrpauldeeds
10-30-2004, 03:37 PM
1) Greedo

2) Battle Droid

3) Bib Fortuna

4) Wampa

5) Jar Jar Binks

6) Prince Xizor

7) Dengar

8) Grand Moff Tarkin

9) Han Solo: Stormtrooper Disguise

11) Zuckuss

El Chuxter
11-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Almost. . . there. . . !

First up, we overall wanted Dengar more than Kit, and Plo more than Tarkin. Given the small window Kit and Plo had to fit into, Kit is now #6 on the master list and Plo Koon is #7 (since he beat Tarkin, and since Kit must be higher than Plo in the narrow space between Tarkin and Dengar).

Now for the next round of runoffs:

1) Asajj Ventress or Lando: Bespin?

2) Thrawn or Zuckuss?

3) Corran Horn or Obi-Wan in Clonetrooper Armor?

4) Padme (Battle Dress) or Bib Fortuna?

And for the record, I say:

1) Lando

2) Zuckuss

3) Obi-Wan

4) Padme

Hellboy
11-10-2004, 05:11 PM
1 -Lando Calrissian: Bespin
2 -Zuckuss
3 -Obi-Wan Kenobi: Clone Trooper Armor
4 -Bib Fortuna

Darth Grifter
11-10-2004, 05:33 PM
1) Asajj
2) thrawn
3) obi-wan
4) padme

corran horn? i don't even think there is a good official picture of corran yet? wait for the EU characters and then get unleashed with them...a great example of this is aurra sing...can't wait for this one...

Darth Jax
11-10-2004, 07:29 PM
1) Asajj Ventress or Lando: Bespin? - Lando

2) Thrawn or Zuckuss? - Zuckuss

3) Corran Horn or Obi-Wan in Clonetrooper Armor? - ObiClone

4) Padme (Battle Dress) or Bib Fortuna? - Padme

Kidhuman
11-10-2004, 08:24 PM
1) Asajj Ventress or Lando: Bespin? - I dont want either Thrawn or Zucckuss so I vote for these two to be made. (if i have ot choose - Lando)

2) neither.(if I have to choose then Thrawn)

3) Obi-Wan in Clonetrooper Armor?

4) Padme (Battle Dress)

Rocketboy
11-10-2004, 09:45 PM
No EU stuff please!
(Obi-Wan would be the exception - but in the animated style)

1) Lando Bespin

2) Zuckuss

3) Obi-Wan in Clonetrooper Armor

4) Padme (Battle Dress)

OC47150
11-11-2004, 10:47 AM
I'm seeing a trend here.

1. Lando
2. Zuckuss
3. ObiClone
4. Padme

mrpauldeeds
11-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Lando: Bespin

Zuckuss

Obi-Wan in Clonetrooper Armor

Bib Fortuna

mericen
11-22-2004, 06:52 PM
1. jawas
2. C-3PO and R2-D2
3. Wampa
4. Zuckuss

Tycho
11-22-2004, 07:49 PM
It looks like there is some kind of contest going on here - as I haven't been following this thread for a while.

If you post the new rules, I'll vote.

That being said, Unleashed really needs:

Han Carbonite, unfreezing
Luke Tatooine - original movie poster pose
Luke Bespin - goes with Darth Vader already made, hand gone, screaming
Leia Senator - original movie poster pose (ceremony dress technically)
Leia Boussh - helmet off, exagerrated non-movie pose using long-rifle weapon
Leia Bespin Escape
Chewie - tossing Stormtroopers (ESB carbon freezing scene)
Vader - E3 rage version sounds cool for me
R2D2 Endor - exploding
Obi-Wan Kenobi - about to vanish, Death Star Duel
Lando Calrissian Skiff Guard - fighting Nikto
Lando Bespin - firing Stormtrooper rifle (Bespin Escape)
Gamorrean Guard - swinging vibro-axe
Ewoks - Wicket, Logray, Paploo, Teebo - leaping over fire in attack
Royal Guard - Kir Kanos EU style
Snowtrooper - Hoth blasting action

JarJar - juggling junk in Watto's shop
Qui-Gon Jinn - Jedi Duel on the attack
Obi-Wan Kenobi - taking out a battledroid
Queen Amidala - breaking through palace window during the fight for Theed
Battle Droids fighting
Destroyer Droid blasting stuff
Captain Panaka - hanger fight
Sebulba - Mos Espa fight, leaping off table

Super Battle Droid - punching regular battledroid out of the way
Kit Fisto - swinging his saber in battle (no smile)
Plo Koon - Arena Battle or an E3 scene
Shaak-Ti - Arena Battle or an E3 scene
Geonosian Warrior - flying and firing sonic blaster
Dexter Jettster - about to hug someone (3 arms wide, 1 pulling up plummer's pants)
SaeSee Tiin - Arena Battle or E3 scene
Zam Wessel - firing long rifle from building ledge

E3 Obi-Wan
E3 Anakin
E3 Darth Sidious/Palpatine
E3 General Greivous
E3 Vader (already listed above)
E3 Greivous' body guards
E3 Niemoidian Warrior
E3 Bail Organna firing blaster
E3 Clone Trooper (storm-cloner)
E3 Ki Adi Mundi

I don't know...these are the ones that HAVE to get done.

Most of my E3 list is already confirmed.

Have a nice day.

El Chuxter
11-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Okay, this round looks to be a shutout. :)

Tycho, we're currently figuring out where our round one winners place in the overall scheme of things.

Padme defeats Bib Fortuna, so that tie is broken.

Lando defeats Asajj. Since Asajj must be lower than Lando and higher than Clonetrooper Obi-Wan (who's also from Clone Wars), she'll go up against Zuckuss in the next round.

Thrawn lost to Zuckuss, so he moves down the list to face off with Clonetrooper Obi-Wan next.

Corran also lost, and will be moving down to face off with the ARC Trooper.

I have a feeling I know which way this will go, but we still need to vote.

1) Asajj Ventress or Zuckuss?

2) Grand Admiral Thrawn or Obi-Wan Kenobi: Clonetrooper Armor?

3) Corran Horn or ARC Trooper?

My votes go to Zuckuss, Obi-Wan, and the ARC Trooper.

OC47150
11-24-2004, 02:42 PM
My votes are for Zuckuss, Obi Wan and ARC trooper.

Hellboy
11-24-2004, 05:34 PM
Ditto for me.
1 -Zuckuss
2 -Obi-Wan Kenobi: Clone Trooper Armor
3 -ARC Trooper

Tycho
11-24-2004, 06:03 PM
I'll vote:

1) Ventress - it's happening anyway and should make a good piece

2) Obi-Wan Clone Trooper Armor - what is it about this Jedi in armor we all find fascintating? Needs 2 3 3/4" figures (regular line and Cartoon line) as well

3) ARC Trooper - as much as I like Corran. But we can revisit that question!

El Chuxter
11-24-2004, 06:11 PM
1) Ventress - it's happening anyway and should make a good piece

Wha-wha-what? :eek: Where'd you hear that?

Darth Jax
11-24-2004, 07:05 PM
let me add to the litany: zuckuss, obi-wan, ARC trooper.

Kidhuman
11-24-2004, 09:32 PM
1) Asajj Ventress or Zuckuss?- Since Asajj is being made, then Zuckuss it is.

2) Grand Admiral Thrawn or Obi-Wan Kenobi: Clonetrooper Armor? OBI!!! OBI!!!OBI!!!

3) Corran Horn or ARC Trooper? ARC

Kidhuman
11-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Chux, I cant remember where I read it, but Asajj is being made. I will try and find it and post it.

mrpauldeeds
11-25-2004, 06:37 PM
Zuckuss

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Clonetrooper Armor

ARC Trooper

i read that Assaj is being made also. along with grivious and somone else who i dont remember. i dont remember where i read it either. disapointing i know, but i bet they will look good.

Kidhuman
11-25-2004, 06:43 PM
I think the other was Ki-Adi with those two figs.

El Chuxter
11-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Okay, we'll finish up the voting as if they weren't being made, then we'll adjust accordingly. I have records of who 51-whatever are, so it should be easy. :)

DarthBobul
12-06-2004, 08:26 PM
what about an Unleashed Watto figure? how cool would that be?

j/k

StarmanSkywalker
12-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Jar Jar Binks (Juggling in Watto's shop)
http://www.spookhouse.net/angelynx/gungan/gunganpix/jj_juggle.jpg

Qui-Gon Jinn
http://leo.worldonline.es/sahiyanv/fotoswars/Qui%20Gon.jpg

Lando (Bespin Gear)
He is taking off his cape with one hand and holding a blaster with the other

Leia (ANH)
In a sexy pose

Luke (ANH)
With Stormtrooper accessory belt, blaster in the right hand and holding swing rope in the other hand

OC47150
12-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Qui-Gon is long overdue.

-Durge-
12-08-2004, 07:43 PM
A Geonosian and Utapiuan Warrior would be sweet. Also GG henchman would make a cool unleashed!

El Chuxter
12-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Man, I really am not the best keeper of these polls, am I? At this rate, we'll be done by Christmas. . . 2007! :p

But I shall make an early New Year's Resolution to wrap this up in a speedy fashion.

The last round was another sweep, with Zuckuss, Obi-Wan, and the ARC Trooper winning hands down. (In fact, Tycho's vote for Asajj was the only vote not for these three.)

Asajj Ventress loses to Zuckuss, who is one spot ahead of Obi-Wan in Clonetrooper Armor. Since they're from the same round and Asajj was the grand champion of the Clone Wars, Asajj automatically slides into place at #12 on our list.

Next round:

Grand Admiral Thrawn or ARC Trooper?

Corran Horn or Greedo?

I'm saying ARC Trooper and Corran Horn this time around.

Hellboy
12-14-2004, 05:30 PM
ARC Trooper and Greedo would be my choice.

Kidhuman
12-14-2004, 07:26 PM
ARC and Greedo.

I would love to see the ARC launching the Bazooka from Chapter 3 of the CLone Wars. That would kick arse.

Darth Jax
12-14-2004, 08:11 PM
ARC and Greedo.

We need 2 different versions of the ARC, in completely different poses and with different weapons.

Slicker
12-14-2004, 08:15 PM
If it's not too much trouble to have someone else jump in I'm gonna go with the majority and say the ARC and Greedo.

mrpauldeeds
12-14-2004, 10:53 PM
ARC trooper and Greedo

OC47150
12-15-2004, 07:17 AM
ARC trooper, definitely.

After much consideration, Greedo.

Rocketboy
12-15-2004, 08:06 AM
Out of those, I only want Greedo, but throw in the ARC Trooper for the 2md vote.

Tycho
12-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Could you publish an updated list of how we ranked them, Chux?

Thanks.

El Chuxter
12-15-2004, 02:08 PM
Sure thing, Cap'n Typh--I mean, Tycho. :p

Current standings:
1. Qui-Gon Jinn
2. Old Ben Kenobi
3. Scout Trooper
4. Snowtrooper
5. Dengar
6. Kit Fisto
7. Plo Koon
8. Grand Moff Tarkin
9. Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
10. Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
11. Zuckuss
12. Asajj Ventress
13. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
14. ARC Trooper
15. Greedo
16. 4-LOM
17. Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
18. Ki-Adi Mundi
19. Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
20. Mara Jade
21. Gamorrean Guard
22. Jawa
23. Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
24. Droideka
25. Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)
26. Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
27. Battle Droid
28. Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
29. Super Battle Droid
30. Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
31. Jabba the Hutt
32. Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
33. Ewok (any Ewok)
34. Wedge Antilles
35. Sandtrooper
36. Quinlan Vos
37. Weequay Guard
38. Leia: Boussh Disguise
39. A'Sharad Hett
40. Wampa
41. Bib Fortuna
42. Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
43. Noghri
44. Jar Jar Binks
45. Han Solo (Carbonite)
46. Coleman Trebor
47. Momaw Nadon
48. Zam Wessel

Given the nature of the responses so far, I'm going to declare this another sweep (despite my dissenting vote for Corran -- what can I say, I'm a sucker for Jedi Knights).

Also, so this doesn't get too terribly monotonous, and since we're not exactly conducting a scientific survey here, I'm going to turn this into a "lightning round," giving us multiple choices in each round. (Hopefully this will end this poll before the new year. :p) First we'll place Thrawn by listing him against all possible contenders. The highest ranking spot that Thrawn takes in this round will be his final spot on the countdown.

Thrawn must place lower than the ARC Trooper (who just whomped him) and Mara (who he beat in the initial rounds. Therefore, we get to vote in each of the following rounds:

Grand Admiral Thrawn or Greedo?
Grand Admiral Thrawn or 4-LOM?
Grand Admiral Thrawn or Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)?
Grand Admiral Thrawn or Ki-Adi Mundi?
Grand Admiral Thrawn or Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)?

Remember, vote in all these rounds, and the highest ranking contender Thrawn defeats will determine his placement.

My votes:
Greedo
4-LOM
Ki-Adi Mundi

I don't hate Thrawn, but I'd rather see these other folks Unleashed-style. :D

Darth Sisko
12-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Hi everybody, this is my first post on the SSG forums. I'm a long time fan of the Unleashed style, they're pretty much the only Star Wars figures I collect anymore. Anyway, heres my vote in this new round.

Greedo
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ki-Adi Mundi

Darth Sisko :D

Rocketboy
12-15-2004, 05:42 PM
For all of them, I'll say NOT Thrawn.

Hellboy
12-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the boards Darth Sisko. :)

As far as this "lightning round" goes my votes are as follows:
- Greedo
- 4-LOM
- Red Senate Guard
- Ki-Adi Mundi
- Luke Skywalker: Bespin fatigues

Chux pretty much summed up my feelings as far as Thrawn is concerned. I'd like him but would like these choices more.

DarthBrandon
12-15-2004, 06:15 PM
My picks are :

1. Thrawn (Yes EU, but very cool looking)
2. Ki-Adi Mundi (much needed)
3. Red Senate Guard (Blue or Red, they are both cool)
4. Luke Skywalker: Bespin fatigues (could go with the Vader we already have)
5. Greedo (not much can be done with him, death scene unleashed perhaps)

Rocketboy
12-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Greedo (not much can be done with him, death scene unleashed perhaps)They don't have to stick with movie themed moments though. There's a lot they can do with almost any character - look at IG-88. He just stood there in Empire and look how freakin' sweet that one is.

Kidhuman
12-15-2004, 08:09 PM
Greedo
4-LOM
Ki-Adi Mundi

Darth Jax
12-15-2004, 08:33 PM
Grand Admiral Thrawn or Greedo? Greedo
Grand Admiral Thrawn or 4-LOM? 4-LOM
Grand Admiral Thrawn or Senate Guard? Senate Guard
Grand Admiral Thrawn or Ki-Adi Mundi? Ki-Adi-Mundi
Grand Admiral Thrawn or Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)? Luke

i haven't really appreciated any representation of Thrawn that i've seen so far so that tempers my wanting an Unleashed version of him (although he makes a great villian in EU). if produced, sure i'll get one, but i'd go for all the others first.

mrpauldeeds
12-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Greedo
4-LOM
Ki-Adi Mundi

sorry tharwn:ermm: im not a big EU fan anyways.

this looks like another sweep

El Chuxter
12-16-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Thrawn lost all those rounds.

Since Thrawn lost them all, and must place higher than Mara Jade, he slides into place right behind Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues).

The (new) current standings:
1. Qui-Gon Jinn
2. Old Ben Kenobi
3. Scout Trooper
4. Snowtrooper
5. Dengar
6. Kit Fisto
7. Plo Koon
8. Grand Moff Tarkin
9. Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
10. Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
11. Zuckuss
12. Asajj Ventress
13. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
14. ARC Trooper
15. Greedo
16. 4-LOM
17. Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
18. Ki-Adi Mundi
19. Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
20. Thrawn
21. Mara Jade
22. Gamorrean Guard
23. Jawa
24. Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
25. Droideka
26. Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)
27. Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
28. Battle Droid
29. Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
30. Super Battle Droid
31. Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
32. Jabba the Hutt
33. Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
34. Ewok (any Ewok)
35. Wedge Antilles
36. Sandtrooper
37. Quinlan Vos
38. Weequay Guard
39. Leia: Boussh Disguise
40. A'Sharad Hett
41. Wampa
42. Bib Fortuna
43. Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
44. Noghri
45. Jar Jar Binks
46. Han Solo (Carbonite)
47. Coleman Trebor
48. Momaw Nadon
49. Zam Wessel

And for our next and final lightning round, let's place Corran. Corran must place lower than Thrawn, but higher than A'Sharad, which gives him a slightly bigger window in which to work. The same rules apply: the highest ranking slot Corran wins will be his final standing. If he loses all these, he drops in just ahead of A'Sharad at #40.

Vote in each of the following rounds:
Corran Horn or Mara Jade?
Corran Horn or Gamorrean Guard?
Corran Horn or Jawa?
Corran Horn or Princess Leia Organa (ANH)?
Corran Horn or Droideka?
Corran Horn or Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)?
Corran Horn or Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)?
Corran Horn or Battle Droid?
Corran Horn or Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)?
Corran Horn or Super Battle Droid?
Corran Horn or Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)?
Corran Horn or Jabba the Hutt?
Corran Horn or Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)?
Corran Horn or Ewok (any Ewok)?
Corran Horn or Wedge Antilles?
Corran Horn or Sandtrooper?
Corran Horn or Quinlan Vos?
Corran Horn or Weequay Guard?
Corran Horn or Leia: Boussh Disguise?

My votes:
Mara Jade
Gamorrean Guard
Jawa
Droideka
Corran Horn
Battle Droid
Super Battle Droid
Jabba the Hutt
Ewok (any Ewok)
Wedge Antilles
Corran Horn
Quinlan Vos
Corran Horn
Leia: Boussh Disguise

Slicker
12-16-2004, 02:25 PM
I'm voting for everyone going against Corran Horn. I don't know who that is so he/she loses.:cry:

Hellboy
12-16-2004, 06:37 PM
- Mara Jade
- Gamorrean Guard
- Jawa
- Princess Leia: ANH
- Droideka
- Corran Horn over Salacious Crumb w/ C-3PO
- Lando Calrissian: Skiff Guard disguise
- Battle Droid
- Anakin Skywalker: Clone Wars
- Super Battle Droid
- Luke Skywalker: Stormtrooper disguise
- Corran Horn over Jabba the Hutt
- Padme Amidala-Skywalker
- Ewok
- Wedge Antilles
- Sandtrooper
- Quinlan Vos
- Weequay Guard
- Leia: Boussh disguise

mrpauldeeds
12-16-2004, 06:40 PM
my votes....

Mara Jade
Gamorrean Guard
Jawa
Droideka
Battle Droid
Corran Horn
Super Battle Droid
Jabba the Hutt
Corran Horn
Ewok (any Ewok)
Wedge Antilles
Sandtrooper
Corran Horn
Weequay Guard

Kidhuman
12-16-2004, 08:32 PM
Mara Jade
Gamorrean Guard
Jawa
Droideka?
Battle Droid
Super Battle Droid
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise
Jabba the Hutt
Ewok (any Ewok)
Wedge Antilles
Sandtrooper
Corran Horn
Weequay Guard

Darth Sisko
12-16-2004, 10:06 PM
My votes...

Mara Jade
Gamorrean Guard
Corran Horn
Droideka
Battle Droid
Super Battle Droid
Jabba the Hutt
Ewok (any Ewok)
Wedge Antilles
Sandtrooper
Quinlan Vos
Weequay Guard

I think of all of these, I would want Lando and a Droideka to be made.

Darth Sisko:beard:

Darth Jax
12-19-2004, 05:57 PM
rather than cut and paste the whole list, i'll just say that i vote for all contenders over Corran. he'd rank after Leia (Boussh).

El Chuxter
12-21-2004, 02:21 PM
Okay, looks like Corran Horn is the big loser this round. Many of the contests were unanimous against him, and he fared best against the C-3PO/Salacious Crumb twofer (losing 4-3).

This said, here is our (tentative) master list:

1) Qui-Gon Jinn
2) Old Ben Kenobi
3) Scout Trooper
4) Snowtrooper
5) Dengar
6) Kit Fisto
7) Plo Koon
8) Grand Moff Tarkin
9) Han Solo (Stormtrooper disguise)
11) Zuckuss
12) Asajj Ventress
13) Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clonetrooper Armor)
14) ARC Trooper
15) Greedo
16) 4-LOM
17) Senate Guard (Red -- same as Emperor's Royal Guard)
18) Ki-Adi Mundi
19) Luke Skywalker (Bespin fatigues)
20) Thrawn
21) Mara Jade
22) Gamorrean Guard
23) Jawa
24) Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
25) Droideka
26) Salacious Crumb (with C-3PO)
27) Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard disguise)
28) Battle Droid
29) Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars--gold hand and ripped tunic)
30) Super Battle Droid
31) Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper disguise)
32) Jabba the Hutt
33) Padme Amidala-Skywalker (Parka)
34) Ewok (any Ewok)
35) Wedge Antilles
36) Sandtrooper
37) Quinlan Vos
38) Weequay Guard
39) Leia: Boussh Disguise
40) Corran Horn
41) A'Sharad Hett
42) Wampa
43) Bib Fortuna
44) Padme Amidala (Battle Dress)
45) Noghri
46) Jar Jar Binks
47) Han Solo (Carbonite)
48) Coleman Trebor
49) Momaw Nadon
50) Zam Wessel

Even though this is the list we came up with through the voting process, if you see any gross error on the list, please post it here. If enough folks agree, we can look at possibly revising (although I don't want to go through a second round for each character).

Although I don't entirely agree with everyone else on some of the results, there are only two things I'd have real issue with:

First, Lando ranks in tenth place. He and Qui-Gon are the only two major characters who see any action and aren't represented in this line, and I think maybe he should be a little higher. Not a huge deal, but my personal opinion.

Second, Thrawn ranks one spot ahead of Mara Jade. Try as I might, I can't come up with an Unleashed Thrawn in my head (except maybe an imaginary scene where he's stranded on some planet, his tunic torn and his blaster drawn, and maybe with an ysalamiri overdramatically snarling on his back). Mara on the other hand, well, she's the single most important EU character created to date. I think she should pull rank on Thrawn and move up a little.

Agree? Disagree? Other gripes? Let's hear!

Hellboy
12-21-2004, 06:55 PM
I agree with your points in regards to Lando Chux. He should be higher on the list and definitely before Tarkin. I also agree with your point about Mara Jade being a better choice than Thrawn. The same arguement you made against Thrawn could be used for Tarkin who I personally don't see making a good unleashed candidate at all.

Kidhuman
12-21-2004, 09:16 PM
He could be yelling at C'Boath with a Ysalamiri around his neck. But he never really raised his voice either. If he did more than sit in his chair then I could see it, but then again, it might not be so bad

El Chuxter
12-22-2004, 11:58 AM
Thing is, I can actually see an Unleashed Tarkin holding a scale model of the Death Star and sneering. :D