PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart Clearances

Kidhuman
08-04-2004, 09:18 AM
In Wal-Mart yesterday and noticed the Ultras were being clearanced for 7 bucks and the Unleashed for 11. Check your stores for some good deals. Basic figures were still the same price, agnd they still were clogged with Padme Arena, Ack Med Beq, and Imp. Dig. Go figure. :confused: :beard:

BoShek
08-24-2004, 12:00 AM
My Wal Mart is clogged with new figures who are all re-releases of older ones!

Ji'dai
08-26-2004, 04:01 PM
I found two Ephant Mons today at my local KB Toys for $2.99 each! (A third Ephant was behind the counter with a 'customer interest' tag on it - a hold maybe).

They also had some of the other figs from the end of 2002 SAGA line. This might be just a freak thing, but maybe these cases are finally seeing the light of day after probably being stuck in some warehouse for the last two years.

I'm hoping for some 2003 stuff...

plasticfetish
08-26-2004, 10:31 PM
I found two Ephant Mons today at my local KB Toys for $2.99 each!That... is wild. Probably some old employee had them hidden in the stockroom, and then they found them and put them out. :confused:

Ji'dai
08-26-2004, 11:48 PM
That... is wild. Probably some old employee had them hidden in the stockroom, and then they found them and put them out. :confused:I don't think so - this KB is owned (or at least operated) by two elderly ladies since they opened. I don't think they are Star Wars collectors, but who knows? ;) My brother worked there for a few years but he left before Ep. I came out. But again, three in one store all at once after all this time?

Below the $2.99 on the price tag it says "WAS $5.99 ON 07/05/03" So I think they just received a case or two that had some Ephants in it.

Kidhuman
08-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Nice find Ji'dai. I wish I could find them.

Slicker
08-27-2004, 12:47 PM
Nice find Ji'dai. I wish I could find them.I second that one. I'm having a wicked pi$$er of a time trying to get my hands on Ephant. I look on Ebay constantly and have seen a couple go for $15 but even that seems too high for me. I'll have to have my brother check the local KB for me.

TheDarthVader
08-27-2004, 05:05 PM
Nice find........very nice find. I wish I could find 2 ephants for $2.99. That is a steal! Consider yourself very lucky. :)

B.
TDV

JediTricks
08-27-2004, 11:45 PM
Strangely, this is not the first time I've heard of KBs having this figure, even at this price. Luck of the warehouse draw, I guess.

SithDroid
08-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Man nice find. I wish I could find an Ephant anywhere. One of the 2 KB's here in town closed down over a year ago and I don't even know if the other one is till in business either. I hate going to the mall to check. I think that other than him the only other figure I never got a chance to grab was a "bloody" Luke Bespin.

mastermatt24
08-30-2004, 12:33 PM
Ok.. two questions. Are you selling one (or both) of them? and.. who's the chick on the poster behind them? :D

Ji'dai
08-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Ok.. two questions. Are you selling one (or both) of them? and.. who's the chick on the poster behind them? :DNah, I'm not selling them. In fact, one Ephant is open and is currently heading up security detail at the Republican Conv ...I mean in my Jabba's Palace display. I can't believe how big this figure is; it dwarfs the Gammorean Guards.

The poster is my pc wallpaper.. Salma Hayek. Mmm Salma.

Sidiously Darth
08-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Weird things happen all the time. Ephant Man showed up at Family Dollar a few months back.

You know what else is funny, Kebco just announced they have more Ephant. The non-mint range from c5-c8. Sounds like a figure that's been passed around to some clearance stores, aka Family Dollar or Dollar Tree. Maybe Kebco is going to the depths to get its product. That's not a bad profit margin, $3 figure for $18. Hmmm :D

Dialogus
09-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Did grab this past Friday 1 of the 2 Ephant I saw at the Dewitt's KB near Syracuse on my way to Virginia.

$2.99 + tx ;) !!!