PDA

View Full Version : Why am I watching my 5th straight episode of Full House ?

2-1B
08-07-2004, 02:33 AM
And is Candace Cameron still married to Pavell Burre ? :(
I had the biggest crush on DJ Tanner when I was a kid, she's maybe a year older than me . . . sigh. :kiss:

Oh, that was cool - Uncle Jesse was just playing My Sharona on his guitar when Uncle Joey strutted in to sing and play air guitar.

Hmm, I see Kimmy Gibbler is still as annoying as she always was.

2-1B
08-07-2004, 02:37 AM
This is great !
Stephanie is throwing a birthday party for Comet and Uncle Joey sang Happy Birthday in a Scooby Doo voice. Before that, a Spuds McKenzie look-alike guest was licking one of the Olsen Twins and she asked him if she tastes like an ice cream cone and that's why he's licking her ?

Tonysmo
08-07-2004, 02:48 AM
how wude.

yeah, fun stuff. My son is slowly becoming addicted to those re-runs.. I guess it could be worse.

HEY!! Watch the hair!

2-1B
08-07-2004, 02:58 AM
Have Merrrrrrcy !

YOU GOT IT, DUDE.

This is awesome, it's 3am and another episode just started. How much longer can it be on ? Screw it, I'm watching til 4am. Full House rocks.

And I will make love to you someday, Candace Cameron-Burre ! ! ! :crazed:

Rocketboy
08-07-2004, 10:37 AM
And is Candace Cameron still married to Pavell Burre ? Actually, she's married to his brother Valeri Bure. And she didn't get hot until later seasons.

And that show sucked.

scruffziller
08-07-2004, 12:44 PM
Yea strangley I was addicted to that show when it was on ...........somebody get me my Tequila flavored cigar...............:Par:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-07-2004, 02:22 PM
And that show sucked.

I'm going to have to agree with that statement. Anything that features Dave Couler or Bob Saget, inherentely will.

What was up with Stamos's strange obsession with The Beach Boys? Remember the episode where Mike Love guested? And then he directed that TV movie about them.

One good thing about the show, the Olsen twins. Although few saw it coming during the time of the show. :)

Kidhuman
08-07-2004, 09:08 PM
And I get stripped of my :beard: privelges Caesar? You should be banned for admitting this stuff. :D :p

Slicker
08-08-2004, 12:29 AM
I'll admit I used to watch Full House but I was like 10 so I don't think should count against my cool meter right? And speaking of hotties from the show are you guys all forgetting about Stephanie. Damn she grew up. Also I think the Beach Boys had a large share of Full House stock because they were on like every other episode. They suck just as bad as the show.

Rocketboy
08-08-2004, 05:31 PM
What was up with Stamos's strange obsession with The Beach Boys? Remember the episode where Mike Love guested? And then he directed that TV movie about them. Stamos even drums for them on occasion!
No wonder his wife left him.

One good thing about the show, the Olsen twins. Although few saw it coming during the time of the show. :)Still don't understand why people like them. Skanky.

I'll admit I used to watch Full House but I was like 10 so I don't think should count against my cool meter right? And speaking of hotties from the show are you guys all forgetting about Stephanie. Damn she grew up.First of all, your cool meter is at zero, so it can't go any lower. :D
And didn't you have a poster of Kimmy Gibbler on your wall? :D

Slicker
08-08-2004, 05:36 PM
First of all, your cool meter is at zero, so it can't go any lower. :D And didn't you have a poster of Kimmy Gibbler on your wall? :D
Speaking of my Kimmy Gibbler poster would you send that, it would look great on the wall in my barracks room.

Rocketboy
08-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Did you know:

Uncle Jessie's real name: Hermes Katsopolis (Cochran, in first season only) - sounds like someone's got something to hide...witness pretection maybe?

Dave Coulier was the voice of Peter Venkman on The Real Ghostbusters

El Chuxter
08-09-2004, 10:41 AM
I'm with kidhuman. Anyone watching Full House doesn't have the authority to strip his :beard: privileges.

Why is everyone asking about the Beach Boys? They rule!

2-1B
08-09-2004, 11:48 AM
Full House . . . Beach Boys . . . they are both equally shameful. ;)

El Chuxter
08-09-2004, 11:55 AM
If that is true, then where is the unexpected masterpiece episode of Full House (a la Pet Sounds)? :p

JEDIpartner
08-09-2004, 01:24 PM
The first time I saw an episode of this dire show, I thought the middle daughter was screaming "Rochelle" at the Olsen midget. Then, I found out her name was actually "Michelle" and the show was still unwatchable. :rolleyes:

Knightfall
08-10-2004, 12:55 PM
Dave Coulier was the voice of Peter Venkman on The Real GhostbustersIf memory serves, Lorenzo "Garfield" Music was Peter's voice during the first season, and that no-talent hack Coulier took over from there on out. You suck, Coulier! How dare you mistreat Alanis Morissette like that!

Rocketboy
08-10-2004, 01:37 PM
If memory serves, Lorenzo "Garfield" Music was Peter's voice during the first season, and that no-talent hack Coulier took over from there on out.Yes. Yes he did.
And Arsenio Hall voiced the often left-out Ghost Buster Winston Zeddemore

SithDroid
08-28-2004, 10:16 PM
I used to watch this show when I was little and though it was great, but now that I am an adult I can see how absolutely horrible it was. That and Step by Step. Cody was the only thing decent about that series. How in the world Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen became millionares is beyond me seeing as almost everything they put out whether it be a new cr**py movie, clothing line, or magazine sucks. People will literally buy anything.

Slicker
08-29-2004, 12:47 AM
People will literally buy anything.I hear they're marketing a Mary Kate diet drug. I am so there.

2-1B
09-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Stamos just got his mullet cut off accidentally by Steph !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

He's super upset over it...which is piling more humor on top of humor. The mullet was troubling enough to begin with, then to be upset over it is even more offensive. lol

JimJamBonds
09-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Also I think the Beach Boys had a large share of Full House stock because they were on like every other episode.

Stammos was their drummer.

El Chuxter
09-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Only after the REAL drummer died in a surfing accident and had one of Fleetwood Mac's worst songs ever dedicated to his memory.