PDA

View Full Version : Force User in General Grievous’s Armor (is it Sifo-Dyas?)

Darth Bezelbub
08-09-2004, 02:02 PM
Force User in General Grievous’s Armor (is it Sifo-Dyas?)

Well as we know only organisms with high midichlorians counts can efficiently harness the force and use skills on such a high level to spar and block blaster bolts and other individuals with Light sabers.

So are Sifo-Dyas’s remains in General Grievous’s cyborg body?

I mean even before AotC was released there were EU listings for…

Gundarks
Bogden (in a Darkhorse comic)
Ansion

Also through out all the rest of the SW movies there have been EU for all other things said but not shown…

Bothans
Ord Mantel
Dantooine
Alderaan
Corellia

And the OS has all those things in one spot or another. So why hasn’t some Lucasfilm Artist/EU writer taken a crack at Sifo-Dyas?

Besides, this would explain why Yoda & Mace gave each other that “look” when Obi mentioned him. Maybe they know that there never was any funeral pyre for Sifo because there never was a body that was found.

Sifo-Dyas = General Grievous :cool:

Pendo
08-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Good theory :D. It could be indeed! However I've always believed, and will remain to believe the Sifo-Dyas is Palpatine until I hear differently in Episode III. Remember that the original name for Sifo-Dyas was Sido-Dyas (Sidious?).

Very good theory though :).

PENDO!

scruffziller
08-10-2004, 07:31 AM
That is an extremely awesome theory!!!! I would like to know if he was basically turned to the darkside like Vader was and Grievous is the "Vader" of this film.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-10-2004, 12:25 PM
There's already a Vader in this film, his name is, uh, Vader. :D

I also thought that Sifo-Dyas (as Lama Su knew him) is Sidious/Palpatine, but that Sidious was using the name of a Jedi he just killed for the clone army. When Obi-Wan's message cracks out, it only does for a second, but then Sifo-Dyas sounds like Sidious (the "fo" is hard to hear). I don't think that Palpy/Sidious is the real Sifo-Dyas, the Jedi would've picked up on it. Grievous is probably a Force-user, but I don't know about the real Sifo-Dyas. He used a Force-push on Shaak Ti in the Clone Wars cartoon, so he can't just be a skilled swordsman.

And I bet that there hasn't been any EU for Sifo-Dyas so any surprises can be held for ROTS.

scruffziller
08-10-2004, 04:14 PM
There's already a Vader in this film, his name is, uh, Vader. :D

I am completely aware of that....:p

But the new born Vader will still be overshadowed by Grievious as what I meant.

Kyle Katarn
08-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Maybe it can be Sifo-Dyas, but I think its a mix of many killed Jedis and maybe even Darth Maul, with the brain of a Dark Jedi and its a kill machine, but I think I need to wait until May 19 to know.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-11-2004, 04:40 PM
I am completely aware of that....:p

But the new born Vader will still be overshadowed by Grievious as what I meant.
Just messin witcha, scruffy. :D

I hope that General Grievous is just a new person, not some old character or a mix of them. Especially not Darth Maul! :dead: It would work best IMO if he were completely new.

Battle Droid
08-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Grievous is Grievous :p