PDA

View Full Version : Who got a SA Clone???

Gonk 1979
08-10-2004, 10:06 PM
...just asking because it seems I've been lucky with this guy. Found my 7th, 8th, and 9th last night at Target. I've heard a lot of people are having trouble finding him.....actually, I had a harder time finding a CW Saesee Tinn than SA Clone - I think I had 4 before I finally found him....

Kidhuman
08-10-2004, 10:31 PM
This belongs in the CW section, and I got 2 of them.

tgr3328
08-11-2004, 11:27 AM
...just asking because it seems I've been lucky with this guy. Found my 7th, 8th, and 9th last night at Target. I've heard a lot of people are having trouble finding him.....actually, I had a harder time finding a CW Saesee Tinn than SA Clone - I think I had 4 before I finally found him....

Nine SA Clone Troopers! I found one CW Saesee Tinn and one Kitt Fisto, but have never seen a SA Clone Trooper. In what part of Texas do you live?

Dr Zoltar
08-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Wow! Amazing. I only ever saw 2, and only bought 1. Wish I would have grabbed the 2nd one knowing that it would be so rare. If more popped up at my local Target I'd snag them all!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-16-2004, 11:21 PM
Nine SA Clone Troopers! I found one CW Saesee Tinn and one Kitt Fisto, but have never seen a SA Clone Trooper. In what part of Texas do you live?

Ditto for me.

I think location plays a large part in with what you find. Case in point, I was vacationing out in the Finger Lakes region of New York last week, and came upon a few Wal-Marts in the styx. I saw plenty of J'Quilles, Landos, Holo Lukes, Spijek and a lot of Hall-of-fame figures, I hadn't seen any or much of in my area.

I would love to get my hands on one SA Clonie. :bored:

Gonk 1979
08-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Ditto for me.

I think location plays a large part in with what you find. Case in point, I was vacationing out in the Finger Lakes region of New York last week, and came upon a few Wal-Marts in the styx. I saw plenty of J'Quilles, Landos, Holo Lukes, Spijek and a lot of Hall-of-fame figures, I hadn't seen any or much of in my area.

I would love to get my hands on one SA Clonie. :bored:

...think you're right. I still haven't found a Rappertunie or a Bossk, but I found the SA Clones easily. When I went to Vegas a while back they had the first Unleashed Vader at FAO, Target, Wal Mart, etc but never saw one here. Some places are lucky, some aren't. Individual stores factor into it too, I think. My WalMart has about 12 pegs devoted to Star Wars - the Walmart in a town 20 minutes away doesn't even have SW toys except the sabers.

Knightfall
08-20-2004, 06:50 PM
There's definitely a huge discrepancy between individual stores. If I go to the Kay Bee across the river, there's a great selection of new, sometimes rare stuff, whereas some of the figures in my city's store have literally been stinking up the place since May 2002. If anyone wants a Force Flipping Obi, I'm your man.

None of the stores around here ever ordered CW 3 except for, oddly, Kroger, but the Clones were immediately snapped up and all that's left now is one lonely Mace Windu.

Rocketboy
08-20-2004, 09:17 PM
...think you're right. I still haven't found a Rappertunie or a Bossk, but I found the SA Clones easily.Wow, it's the exact opposite here. I am so sick of seeing Rappertunies clog the pegs.
I saw the SA Clonetrooper once (and thankfully bought it).

Fwad
08-21-2004, 10:11 AM
I picked up 3 cases at Target when they were selling for 1.18 each. Best score ever.

Ji'dai
08-21-2004, 06:59 PM
I have three and passed on at least a couple more while out and about. I didn't want to go crazy with the Clone army building since we might see these released again to coincide with the new cartoon series and Ep. III. That's my hope anyway.

Slicker
08-22-2004, 01:05 AM
Wow, it's the exact opposite here. I am so sick of seeing Rappertunies clog the pegs.
I saw the SA Clonetrooper once (and thankfully bought it).I never knew that you bought one. If you see anymore be sure to pick one up for me. You haven't forgotten about me have you?

Kidhuman
08-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Good Luck finding one now Slicker. They are long gone.

Turbowars
08-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Hell yeah they are. I never once saw one on a peg.:mad:

Rocketboy
08-22-2004, 01:07 PM
I never knew that you bought one. If you see anymore be sure to pick one up for me. You haven't forgotten about me have you?I'm pretty sure I did get you one. I distictly remember buying 2 and I only have 1 now.

JediTricks
08-23-2004, 12:20 AM
I saw one on a peg at Target, a kid grabbed it and I still think he ended up leaving it in that store's go-backs instead of getting to buy it; and one on a peg at Rite Aid, which I bought for the inflated price. A friend got me a couple before that, and then 1 more after because the first one I opened had a wrist lock up and half break off.