PDA

View Full Version : Carded pics of the Coruscant Wave!

Battle Droid
08-11-2004, 09:59 AM
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.headlines/id.1088/dn/default.cfm

Val Da Car
08-11-2004, 10:28 AM
Wow...

these might actually be available near the holidays...if they ship them early!

TheDarthVader
08-11-2004, 11:32 AM
These look great! My favorite is the Padme followed by Pablo Jill. I can't wait to get a hold of these! 2005? Why, oh why, so long??!

B.
TDV

Jedi Law Student
08-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Wow, these Coruscant figures are great! I love the look of the OTC line. It's nice to see that same card design being used on these prequel figures, too.

Yarua rocks! :)

JEDIpartner
08-11-2004, 01:36 PM
They did some amazing work on this wave. How crazy does Sly Moore look? I love it!! Too bad they don't have a picture of Rabe (Handmaiden). Why do they have her with a blaster, though??!!

droidekas2
08-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Who hoo!!
All new figures!! Not rehashes, reissues, or already made figures.

They look awesome. Love Pablo Jill's freaky.

evenflow
08-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Nicey Nice, an entire wave I finally want from the OTC.

Ji'dai
08-11-2004, 05:14 PM
These look great. Jedi Pablo Jill is a pretty cool-looking alien. And Hasbro is showing improvement with each royal-gown Padme they release.

plasticfetish
08-12-2004, 04:01 AM
Oh yeah. These look great carded! Love Sly Moore -- it does look like she's got a blaster though. Weird.

Cool to see just how these "saga black" cards are going to look.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-12-2004, 11:23 AM
These all look very nice. I'm not too sure about the replacement of the OTC logo with the figure's scene name, but it's not too bad. I'm glad they're finally getting around to releasing these. Unfortunately, it sounds like Rabé will be in the purple battle gear that the original Queen Amidala wore. I was hoping for a dress, but oh well.

Kidhuman
08-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Awesome. They look great. FIrst new PT figs in a long long time.

Beast
08-12-2004, 12:43 PM
These all look very nice. I'm not too sure about the replacement of the OTC logo with the figure's scene name, but it's not too bad. I'm glad they're finally getting around to releasing these. Unfortunately, it sounds like Rabé will be in the purple battle gear that the original Queen Amidala wore. I was hoping for a dress, but oh well.
I don't know about that. If they're using the Fan Choice offering for the figure, it should be the Red Handmaiden outfit that she wears earlier in the film. I hope so anyway, I really don't think we need another figure with the Battle Dress outfit before we get a proper handmaiden figure. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

kool-aid killer
08-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Sweet! I cant wait to get these. They all look nice AND they are all new figures too. I enjoy the packaging, makes them look much cooler with a movie scene in the back.

Hellboy
08-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Wow these look incredible!! The detail on Padme and Sly Moore is very impressive and I'm glad Hasbro stuck with the OTC style cards on these PT figures. I just wish we didn't have to switch to that hideous ROTS package design soon after these are released.

Rocketboy
08-12-2004, 07:35 PM
I was really hoping for a handmaiden pic.
The fact that she comes with a blaster worries me though - hopefully it's the red/orange TPM one.