PDA

View Full Version : Need Tanus Spijek, J'Quille, and others, have lots to trade

JediCole
08-13-2004, 02:13 PM
I am having a devil of a time coming by Tanus Spijek and J'quille. I suspect that there are those who have found these from time to time and don't need them, but are having a similarly difficult time finding other figures. I have literally tons of Star Wars figures (loose and carded, mostly carded) from 1995 to the present. I would like to present my current wants and ask that anyone who might be able to help out with a trade send their want list to me to see if we can match up. The volume of figures I have available is too large to list here.

My wants:
Tanus Spijek
J'Quille
Elan Sleezebaganno (either one, prefer "no ears")
Ephant Mon

Please email your want lists for matching to - jedicole@yahoo.com.

Or post here, though email will be more likely to be viewed.

Thank you,
JediCole

Kidhuman
08-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Dude, I had a ton of Tanus(5) and J'Quille(5) about a month ago. Traded them all or returned them. I will see if the store still has the Tanus figures though when I head back there for you.

Hellboy
08-14-2004, 02:25 PM
Like KH I had a ton of these that I either traded, sold to friends or returned. I did however keep an extra set of each that I was planning on opening but I'd consider trading if you have something I want. I also have an extra Ephant Mon so maybe we can work something out.

I'll send you an email as requested. :D

Kidhuman
08-14-2004, 08:11 PM
Hellboy what you want for Ephant Mon?

Hellboy
08-14-2004, 11:05 PM
Hellboy what you want for Ephant Mon?

Since I did offer it to JediCole I'll give him a chance to respond to my email first but I'll be sure to throw you a PM if he doesn't take him KH and maybe we can work a trade if you're still interested. :)

Kidhuman
08-15-2004, 07:08 AM
Sounds good HB