PDA

View Full Version : NJO Unifying Force- Now out on Paper BacK

mastermatt24
08-13-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey people-
Went to my Borders and they had lots and lots of The Unifying Force on paper back, but ALL of them were messed up.. I found the best one and bought it.:D
Just thought I would say that its out. I didnt even know it was out..

Bel-Cam Jos
08-13-2004, 05:30 PM
Does the paperback come with any "extras" like an e-book or the CD ROM that the hardback had? What's the cost? Most of the recent paperbacks have been $7.99, but TUF was a long book. I bought the hardback for the CD (and it was over 50% at B&N), so I won't be picking this new one up, but I was just curious.

mastermatt24
08-13-2004, 05:57 PM
OK-
It was $7.50 (At Borders, it may be cheaper else where, Borders sells at retail price... :neutral: :ermm: )

I does in include an interview at the end: "Star Wars: New Jedi Order Round-Robin Interview"
Featuring: Shelly Shapiro, Editorial Director, Del Ray Books, Sue Rostoni, Managing Editor, Lucasfilm Lucy Wilson, Director of Publishing, Lucasfilm James Luceno, Arthur
I filpped through it- it looks pretty good. I only bought it because of its size- kinda hard to take a big hardback book to school with all of my other books. (With no locker...) I hope Ill get to read this during next summer.. Im only almost done with Rebel Dream. :)