PDA

View Full Version : Questions

HANK00V
08-14-2004, 04:37 PM
1)Is anyone keeping Proof of Purchase's in case their is a promotion?
2)Jedi Points keep or discard?
3)Anyone selling old action figures to get OTC & OVTC?

Ji'dai
08-14-2004, 07:38 PM
1. I keep the cardbacks and inserts of opened figures but I don't think Hasbro will do another POP mail-away offer.

2. JMPs are no more. The OTC inserts have regular POPs on them.

3. Nope. I make a killing selling road-side corn so I have plenty of cash to spend on figures :D

DarthJimli
08-16-2004, 02:36 AM
I've got some POTF2 figures I've tried to sell but you can't give the darn things away!:D

LusiferSam
08-16-2004, 11:52 AM
1. I've not seen Hasbro do a promotion worth cutting up my cards for cease the days of G.I. Joe: The Real American Hero. So no.
2. Seeing is how I don't like to cut up my cards and I do have almost all the E1 and POTJ items I want, I guess I'm keeping them.
3. No. At this point I'm not planning on getting any OTC or "VOTC" (what a stupid term for modern toys) figures.

sumdumchum
08-16-2004, 02:16 PM
Hey DARTHJIMLI got any of those figs you might want to trade?

Ji'dai
08-16-2004, 06:57 PM
I've got some POTF2 figures I've tried to sell but you can't give the darn things away!:D

I had a yard sale last weekend and sold some old MOC POTF2 & Ep. 1 figures for 3 bucks each. These were all pegwarmers - I think there was a Rancor Keeper(!) in the bunch - but kids or uninformed buyers will go for unopened toys if the price is right.

DarthJimli
08-16-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey DARTHJIMLI got any of those figs you might want to trade?
Sure. I've got some MOC and a bunch of loose from POTF2. Send me a PM if your interested.

I had a yard sale last weekend and sold some old MOC POTF2 & Ep. 1 figures for 3 bucks each. These were all pegwarmers - I think there was a Rancor Keeper(!) in the bunch - but kids or uninformed buyers will go for unopened toys if the price is right.
Funny you say that. I had my figures out at a yard sale a couple weeks back and had no takers. Oh well.

Hellboy
08-16-2004, 09:45 PM

1-Yeah I'm keeping them but who knows why. :rolleyes:

2-I'm keeping my JMP's. They don't take up much space and I'm still holding out hope for another auction or some sort of giveaway. If I had to guess I'd say I have somewhere between 6000-7000 points so hopefully I can put them to use someday.

3-No, whats in my collection stays in my collection. Unless it's something I bought multiples of with the intention of trading.

OC47150
08-17-2004, 05:24 PM
1 and 2) I've kept them both, just in case something does come up. I seriously doubt it.

3) No, unless it's extras I can spare.