PDA

View Full Version : OTC loose vehicle questions

bountyfool
08-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Was wondering if people that have these vehicles loose could answer the following questions...

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter - is this the exact same as PotF2? What about the figure?

TIE Fighter - is there any change to the paint job since it's Saga release?

Thanks.

PS: I too am a completist and need help. :)

dindae
08-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Was wondering if people that have these vehicles loose could answer the following questions...

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter - is this the exact same as PotF2? What about the figure?

TIE Fighter - is there any change to the paint job since it's Saga release?

Thanks.

Darth Vader's TIE is different but only slight paint detail (top of the cockpit, the missle tips/lasers aren't painted, and a few other small dots on the back). The Vader figure I believe is the same as the pack in w/ the gunner set. I'm waiting to get this on extreme clearance.

The TIE and X-wing are exactly the same from what I hear. I open vehicles so there is no incentive for me to pick these up.

PS: I too am a completist and need help. :)

Join the club.

TheDarthVader
08-16-2004, 05:11 PM
It is very easy to become boggled and confused by Hasbro's act of re-re-releasing toys. I have a hard time deciding which figures are new sculpts, new paints, or just the same. These questions can be puzzling. Some people think something is a different item, others do not. Your best bet is definitely here at SirSteves. There are many people here who really know their star wars toys!! I am one of those thankful people for those that seem to truly know everything about modern sw toys. :)

B.
TDV