PDA

View Full Version : star wars ringtones...NEED HELP!

hango fett
08-16-2004, 03:04 PM
ok. i have a samsung A650 phone from verizon. i tried google and got a buinch of UK stuff. i did find one site that let's you have one free download, so i text them the number and message it told me too. but i want something i can relie on, because i have yet to get the ringtone. please tell me where i can get one at!!!!
any help is greatly appretiated!
HF

DarthBrandon
08-16-2004, 03:08 PM
Funny you asked that question, I'm looking for S.W. ring tones (Motorola T730) as well. If anyone know where to get them please let us know.

Thanks

hango fett
08-16-2004, 06:25 PM
huh....i guess this is the unofficial "ringtone help" thread! yaay!
HF

2-1B
08-17-2004, 01:52 AM
I wish Sprint had some SW ringers but I've got some other cool movie stuff so it'll have to do.

Tonysmo
08-17-2004, 02:42 AM
try this site -

http://www.ringophone.com/results.asp?searchfield=star%20wars&index=0&adid=1

you need to make sure your phone has the internet capabilities. Youll need to have a paypal account as well me thinks. - at least, I think thats how I paid them. through paypal - yeah, they aint free.. then you put in your code they send you, I think I bought like 5 or so songs off one code.. once you get that far it should be easy enough.

I have the Imperial March ( for when my wife calls ) and the cantina song. both play very nice, specially the polyphonic ones..

hope that helps.

hango fett
08-17-2004, 03:06 PM
well, i don't have a credit card or a paypal account. i'm only 17....
HF

Dar' Argol
08-18-2004, 04:34 PM
Go here:

http://www.polyphonicringtonez.com/

If you have Poloyphonic phone with a WAP browser it free to download (minus the cost of using your WAP) They also have monophonic tones too. And its all FREE!!!

If perchance that site is down and you get a 404 error . . . . try later. Sometimes they get too much traffic.

hango fett
08-18-2004, 04:48 PM
my internet on my phone doesn't work, it never has for some reason. i don't think the guy at radioshack activated it!
HF

Exhaust Port
08-24-2004, 09:44 PM
You need to call and activated it yourself. I just replaced my old phone this last week and only released after 2 days that I had to call to get it turned on. It was a quick process and it became active about 3 hours after I put in the call. I haven't tried to download any new ringers yet.

Anyone know anything about uploading your own pictures onto the phone? I want to put images for a few friends so they'll appear when they call but I don't want to use the camera phone to take the pictures and I don't want to buy those one online. If I find a picture online with my internet feature that I like is there a way to save it on my phone?

I've also downloaded a program that should (with a USB cable from Radioshack) allow me to upload/download to and from my computer. Anyone have any experience with something like this?

hango fett
08-25-2004, 10:08 AM
what is the # to call and activate it?
HF

jedi85
02-28-2005, 01:08 AM
cool...i gotta get some of those...if you find anymore guys make sure to post them:D

jedi85
03-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Well I did find some by AT&T and cingular, these look awesome, here's
the link...
http://ringtones.mobile.att.net/AwsPreview

Man these are cool, I am getting them!

hobby
03-07-2005, 11:20 AM
cool, i heard there were new ringtones out, thanks for posting that link