PDA

View Full Version : What grosses you out the most?

Kidhuman
08-18-2004, 09:25 AM
The other day, I slammed my pinkie in a door, right on the nail. It hurt like hell. My fingernail is now all black and blue and every time I look at it, I want to puke. I can not stand the thought of losing a fingernail, or anything happening to them. I get squemish just thinking about it. Even if it happened to someone else and I see it, it makes me gag.

So what grosses you out to the point of getting squemish?

LusiferSam
08-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Let me put it this way, I'd get in real trouble with the powers that be if I were to mention the stuff the grosses me out that much. But what I can talk about is food. The watching someone eat certain foods or sometimes just the smells of some foods makes me want to ralph. Watching people eat worms or certain bugs, like cockroaches, really bothers me. Mushrooms and fish are the big ones for smells.

Slicker
08-18-2004, 12:13 PM
This may sound childish but I'm a city boy and the thing that grosses me out is bugs and squirmy things. I'm not talking about flies and crickets but worms, roaches, REALLY big spiders and the like. The worst is worms though. The few times I've been fishing I wouldn't even touch em' I tries to bait the hook pinning them down with a stick and then driving the hook in.

kool-aid killer
08-18-2004, 01:34 PM
(supposed to be said in your best Ah-uld voice)
Seean yoh mamma undrezzed gosses me aut! :D

Just kidding. I hate looking at roadkill. Just up the street there appears to be a dead cat (i suspect this cat was living under my porch, i had seen it many times at night) and man does it look gross. Poor kitty. Toes that have fungus or are thick and crusty are nasty too. Little kids with boogers bursting out their noses make me want to take my own life. Especially when theyve got their mug all in mine.

mtriv73
08-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Maggots. I was mowing my grandparents lawn one summer and there was a dead bird that had apparently broken its neck on a window. I stopped the mower to get a shovel and dispose of it before mowing that area. When I got back from the garage with the shovel I heard this weird low rythmic clicking noise but I didn't think much about it at the time. As soon as the shovel touched the bird it ripped open and all these writhing maggots spilled out everywhere. It turns out (obviously) that the noise was the maggots engorging themselves inside this poor dead Blue Jay. Needless to say I had to clean up a large pile of vomit in addition to the bird remains.

Rocketboy
08-19-2004, 01:24 AM
I've got a pretty strong stomach. I can watch almost anything like the junk the pull on Fear Factor (and worse). Doing that stuff would be another story.

The only thing that I really REALLY hate (but not in a toss my cookies kind of way though)...feet.
Nasty.

2-1B
08-19-2004, 03:27 AM
Deutsche Kaviar videos

InsaneJediGirl
08-21-2004, 09:20 PM
The only thing that grosses me out is people who put mayo on hot dogs.I want to throw up everytime I see that.Other than that,not anything past a fear of large spiders.

Deoxyribonucleic
08-21-2004, 11:19 PM
the smell of raw fat

the feel of fat in your mouth (that's why I don't eat steak/beef)

people with gross elbows (crusty and discolored...no reason for that to be...it's called soap, pumice if ya need it and lotion!)

people with bad breath/hygiene :dead:

Turbowars
08-22-2004, 01:33 AM
What grosses me out are girls that walk around with those low ride pants and skin tight shirts when they have no business doing so. You know when their fat is rolling out and crap. I mean don't their friends say look babe, coming from a friend you really shouldn't wear that.:speech:

Tonysmo
08-22-2004, 02:30 AM
What grosses me out are girls that walk around with those low ride pants and skin tight shirts when they have no business doing so. You know when their fat is rolling out and crap. I mean don't their friends say look babe, coming from a friend you really shouldn't wear that.:speech:

/agreed!! that bugs me..
and the low rider jeans, as they walk holding them up.. duh? but thats not really gross... just confusing to me..

people eating with thier mouths open. that irks me. realllllllly bad. I shouldnt have to hear someone eat, much less see it. its all in the mannerisms..

those are just annoyances though, I cant really think of anything outside of seeing someone lose a limb that might make me hurl. :dis:

hango fett
08-23-2004, 02:50 PM
throwing up. i detest it. actually, my father and i both hate it. my dad is so bad that he can't throw up because that would make him throw up again! i also agree with turbowars on Page 1. nasty little.............people for a lack of a better word.
HF

El Chuxter
08-23-2004, 03:15 PM
You gross me out the most.