PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Council Floor PROBLEM

Bosskman
08-18-2004, 04:49 PM
I have the first 2 Jedi Council sets and the floor pieces for both are IDENTICAL. They won't fit together side by side, they go diagonally across from one another. Does anybody else have this problem? Will the other 2 sets come with the 2 mirroring floor pieces? I hope so.

Darth Jax
08-18-2004, 07:51 PM
I have the first 2 Jedi Council sets and the floor pieces for both are IDENTICAL. They won't fit together side by side, they go diagonally across from one another. Does anybody else have this problem? Will the other 2 sets come with the 2 mirroring floor pieces? I hope so.

if you look at the picture on the back showing all the pieces together, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are on opposite sides. the first 2 scenes are supposed to go diagonally across from one another

Fwad
08-19-2004, 08:32 PM
For a temporary fix just flip the panel upside down. I had already finished my scene with custom figures because i knew Hasbro would get cheap with the sets. I got all my sets when they were 4 dollars at Target. I had someone get me some floor panels on the cheap. As soon as the next set comes out i will be able to finish it .