PDA

View Full Version : OTC 12" Wave 2 - who should be included?

tagmac
08-19-2004, 01:04 AM
Under the assumption that these will only be re-hashes of the original 12" line, my guess is that it will be:

1.) Darth Vader - the obvious choice, resculpted, with cape done correctly, held together by a chain, and a more proportionate head sculpt.

2.) Princess Leia Organa - more accurate face sculpt (although after Luke, who knows) - and this time the lipstick look would be appropriate! :D

3.) Han Solo - more accurate head sculpt, piping on pants more movie accurate, holster looking darker and "worn out," not that bright brown of the original.

If they won't all be re-hashes, this would be my wishlist for Wave 2:

1. Leia Bespin Gown - originally planned as a 12" in the vintage line, so the original packaging idea could be re-used

2. Tusken Raider - the last one still ranks among the best of the Collectors Series 12", but the head sculpt in particular could be improved, as well as the poseability.

3. Hoth Han Solo - also orignally planned as a vintage 12", this time could use a better head sculpt, and most importantly, a BLUE coat!

B'Omarr Monkey
08-19-2004, 01:22 AM
I think they should release all those disco outfits that they made for Leia but never released. :)

Otherwise I agree with Vader. C-3PO and R2 were done really well, but would also be essential, and welcome for anyone who might not have them. Face it, as far as characters are concerned, after Darth Vader, they are the iconic symbols of SW.