PDA

View Full Version : ohmygodcheap....has Bossk wave for $40.95!

Gonk 1979
08-19-2004, 01:35 AM
Ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com has the new Bossk, Aayla and Tusken Raider wave for $40.95. That comes out to $13.60 a figure!!! Just ordered mine!!

mrpauldeeds
08-19-2004, 02:26 AM
wow, what a deal....just got mine!:D :D :D

Slicker
08-19-2004, 12:23 PM
That's an outstanding deal! I might have to fork over the cash but we'll see. The only one I really want is Bossk so I might just wait until I see him in stores.

Gonk 1979
08-21-2004, 08:53 PM
Holy crap, I got my figures in the mail 48 hours after making the order! They wrapped each bubble with cardboard cutouts and even put "Fragile - Glass" stickers all over the box! That, plus with Texas' sales tax, it came out to $0.13 less than at retail. Awesome service!! I was just over at Rebelscum and they are all reporting the same thing! Kebco should take lessons from these guys..

El Chuxter
08-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Dadblamit to tarnation! They must be out, as there's no longer a listing. :cry: I've got the dough set aside for this wave now, so if anyone notices them coming back into stock (especially at that price!), please post the news here.

I actually saw Aayla in the store, but the paint was the worst I've seen on any Hasbro figure to date. (I'm sure it was a fluke on the one figure, but the quality of the figure to me is far more important than the packaging.) At this price, if I can get 'em, I'm glad I passed on her.

mm74md
08-27-2004, 11:42 AM
Dadblamit to tarnation! They must be out, as there's no longer a listing. :cry: I've got the dough set aside for this wave now, so if anyone notices them coming back into stock (especially at that price!), please post the news here.

D&S Sci Fi (http://www.dnstoys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DSSTW&Product_Code=850023) has them in stock for just a few $ more at $47.99 + shipping. One thing I have noticed about OMGCNFO is that they usually don't get additional shipments in for a while. They are great, but I think they have a regular day job as well as this store.

necor
08-27-2004, 04:57 PM
Killertoys has them in stock for 43.95 + shipping