PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need Episode 1 AF boxes?

Warstar
08-19-2004, 02:27 PM
Howdy. I still lurk here ;)

I have a ton of Episode 1 AF boxes and wanted to give everyone here first dibs on them- they're just the empty AF boxes- I sold the fleet a year ago (and I mourn them) :cry:

If anyone is interested in getting the original boxes to put their loose ships in (or just to have the boxes) let me know- I think I have them all (sans Anakin's Pod Racer box). Willing to take good offers for them ($.01, $.50, $1.00 each- whatever you think they're worth- they're just taking up space reminding me how much I loved and miss my Episode 1 AF's so I need to get rid of them ASAP) or *GASP* trade for other toys (not SW though- heh). Trust me- I'm not asking a lot for them at all- not like those psycho Ebay people who think the Sith Infiltrator BOX is worth $25 by itself (that's way too stupid for my tastes). PM me or e-mail warstar@pcisys.net - I want to help you! :p

I whole-heartedly apologize if this thread is out of place here (and I know it kinda' is)- but I figure if I put it in the Buy/Sell/Trade section the people I WANT to get the boxes wouldn't get to see I have them. If you want to move this to the Classifieds feel free.

Soon, my original Trilogy AF will be sold...*Sob* T'will be a sad day...

Otherwise, how's tricks y'all? And I don't mean JT :)

Warstar
09-11-2004, 06:39 PM
I guess no one needs them. Bummer.

To Ebay they go!

Now then-

Anyone have a pic of the inside of the AF '97 Millennium Falcon- you know- the one with the signature? I need a pic of the signature and I know I saw one here a long time ago, as my Falcon has this sig inside it but I don't want to open mine up again :)

If anyone could post that pic again or tell me where to find it, it would be appreciated (I googled and had no luck :( )

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind- found the sig pic on Sicqnus' AMAZING site! :D Thanks man!

...My Classic AF will be up on Ebay by Monday...*Sniffle*

SWAFMAN
09-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Warstar, I need an opener x-wing Red 2 w/Wedge Antilles and an opener Red 6 w/Jek Porkins. Any chance you'd be willing to sell 'em to me direct?
- Swaffy

(of course, I also need openers of the jabbarge, e-wing a few of the OT alphas, but I know those are more significant auction items...)

Warstar
09-20-2004, 02:01 PM
I'm putting those X-Wings- along with a stand-alone Luke Red 5- on Ebay tonight with bids starting at $.99 each (so that auction will be $2.97).

I would sell direct, but I don't know a fair price to ask for the ships- and I guarantee that tey won't go for too much on Ebay (I have done a lot of research on what the X-Wing's generally go for loose- and it's usually $1-$3 a ship- I'd bid- you'll probably win :))

SWAFMAN
09-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Warstar, I only see three items up for auction under your name. There are no x-wings. Were they posted as buy it now, and already sold?

Warstar
09-23-2004, 01:51 AM
Nope- they are up now :) - took me an extra day. Flight Controllers and all 7 Series Alpha go up tomorrow :)