PDA

View Full Version : Saga 12" On Clearance at TRU

mm74md
08-20-2004, 01:36 PM
For those intersted, I saw that the DC/Baltimore area TRU stores have a Green Tag sale & the already reduced prices of the 12" line are an additional 50% off. I was able to get a 12" Dooku for $5 and the Ultimate Jango for $20. Not to bad. I want to go back & get a Padme & Leia Boushh for my daughter's Christmas presents.

IMFETTUP
08-20-2004, 01:51 PM
Bought a Dengar and a Zuckuss for $4.99 each. Couldn't pass on that! I also plan on picking up a Leia Boussh TRU exclusive for $13.00 give or take.

JediTricks
08-20-2004, 09:27 PM
OH MAN! Ultimate Jango? I've been looking for him forever, I had totally given up, now I have to go look every day until I give up again. Nice prices.

Kidhuman
08-20-2004, 09:37 PM
I bought Dooku, Dengar, Imperial Officer, and Zam about a year ago at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks apiece. TRU is way behind.

derek
08-20-2004, 09:57 PM
it's hard to believe any ultimate jango's lasted this long. i haven't seen one of those in stores for 2 years. :confused: i'll be the first to admit it was overpriced, but it is a nice figure, not like that episode 2 mace or that goofy imperial officer or zam or padme. .........man it's just too easy to list the crappy 12 inchers! lol

Exhaust Port
08-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Perhaps they found a box of unopened Jango's buried deep in the storage racks. TRU misplace stock? NEVER!!! :D

tagmac
08-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Now, if only this meant they would finally put out all those cases of Ewok/Biker Scouts I suspect may still be hiding in the back....

mm74md
08-23-2004, 01:38 PM
OH MAN! Ultimate Jango? I've been looking for him forever, I had totally given up, now I have to go look every day until I give up again. Nice prices.

JediTricks: This TRU is in "the hood" in DC. They have so many 2002 Saga items that I'm waiting for them to clearance out. They still have the Geonosian Playset @ $44.99 along with tons of Jango Slave 1, etc. There was 1 more Utlimate Jango there last week, but it was an opener @ $19.99.

I can go see if it's there & get it for you if interested. Please let me know.

mm74md
08-23-2004, 01:41 PM
it's hard to believe any ultimate jango's lasted this long. i haven't seen one of those in stores for 2 years. :confused:

It's true that they've been sitting there for 2 years. This place is in a very run down part of suburban DC. They have bunches of 2002 stock. I found this place when I started a new contract last Feburary near it. I really wish they would've started clearing things out soon since I just got a new job closer to home & only have 2 more trips I can make to that store.

Ook
08-23-2004, 08:41 PM
Now, if only this meant they would finally put out all those cases of Ewok/Biker Scouts I suspect may still be hiding in the back....
They cracked open a case of those when I was in there in June. I bought the Woks on impulse.

JediTricks
08-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the offer MM, but I fear I'm pretty broke right now, so I'll have to pass for now unfortunately.