PDA

View Full Version : Question about Madine, Gen. Lando and AT-ST Han

DarthJimli
08-21-2004, 04:32 PM
OK, I haven't collected Star Wars figures since Episode 1 and I'm getting back into it with the OTC. My question is, how rare is the final Saga series that has Madine, Gen. Lando and AT-ST Han? I've noticed a few people here saying they've never found them and judging by what they are going for on ebay, there are some desperate people looking for them.

So are they really that rare? I have to ask because at last count there were 3 Madines and 3 Gen. Landos hanging on the pegs at my local WalMart and they've been there for at least 3 weeks. Since about the time the OTC first hit my area. I missed out on the Han's, but they were there also for at least 2 weeks.

Ji'dai
08-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Rarity is a relative thing. Some areas may receive a lot of product, others less or not at all. I've never seen those figures here but that doesn't mean the local stores didn't get them in. The production numbers for these figures on SAGA cards may have been cut since Hasbro decided to include them with the OTC line.

Personally, I don't care what cards the figures are packaged on just as long as I get them.

DarthJimli
08-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Personally, I don't care what cards the figures are packaged on just as long as I get them.
I hear ya, I'm not interested in getting them for myself because I plan on getting them in the OTC packaging. I was just wondering if they would be worth picking up for trade purposes. Some people go crazy on different packaging.

Turbowars
08-22-2004, 11:58 AM
Yeah they might make good trade bait, but then again they are coming back out in the OTC. So it all depends if people open their figures or keep them carded if they will be worth picking up.

JediTricks
08-23-2004, 01:18 AM
I've never seen them in person, but like Turbo said, they are coming in the OTC line. Also, it may be that there are plenty of cases of these in the stores, but because they are the last wave of Saga overlapping with the first waves of OTC, those stores may simply not be putting them out for a while (this happened with the end of POTJ).